Recent content by Nihl

1. Resolved [ALL Versions][SOLVED 1.3.0/1.2.1] Texture Render problems, textures partitioned into "squares". Pics included.

Ok, seems update 1.3.0 with hotfix after it actually resolved all this issues. I have not encountered it at all ^_^ All faces, bodies, armor parts, weapons, and campaign map terrain are free from this ^_^

Thanks TaleWorlds, game looks now more beautiful than before ^_^ Can be marked as Solved?
  2. [All Versions] Battering Ram, The Gate and units behavior (+ Ladders idea)

Hello ! So, I assume, that many could noticed a fact, that if you crack a main gate, your delegated to AI units pretty much proceed to: A) Go to ladders B) Go to Siege Towers C) Go to both ladders and Siege towers. some of dudes ofc go and try to break it with their swords and axes and...
  3. Need More Info update on the massive loss of performance due to patch 1.0.4? how to rollback to previous patch?

you can rollback to previous version in steam.
    right click on game on list, properties/betas, and there should be versions to choose.
  4. Need More Info [e1.0.4][siege battles][All settlements] Frequent Freezes with lost of audio, CPU utilization drops to one core during freeze,

Here is how this utilization of CPU look, this marked moment when all cores for split second gets engaged, is where freeze let go and game return to normal, it have these "relief" moments each 10 to 20 seconds, and while game remain frozen, only one thread operates, which is very weird, as before e1.0.4, it was using all 12 threads during massive siege battles.
    Untitled.png
  5. Need More Info [e1.0.4][siege battles][All settlements] Frequent Freezes with lost of audio, CPU utilization drops to one core during freeze,

Hello, First, specs: Ryzen 5 3600 16 GB DDR4 dual channel, 3600mhz X570 Aorus MAster motherboard, Game installed on NVMe SSD gen3 x4. MSI RX Vega 56 Airboost. Graphic Driver 20.4.1 Windows 10 Pro, Fully updated. Dual monitor allow me to see in real life my CPU utilization, and since e1.0.4...
  6. Resolved [ALL Versions][SOLVED 1.3.0/1.2.1] Texture Render problems, textures partitioned into "squares". Pics included.

Thanks for your input. We will check the issue in short time. Hope you have fun!
    I have little update. It does appear to be somewhat Radeon RX Vega card specific for my case, I swapped my GPU for GTX 960, and I didnt had these single pixel lines. I wish I had more cards to test it, I didnt tried most recent Radeon drivers due non-WHQL signature tho, but on 19.6, 19.8 and 19.9 it does seem to appear. I did stress test of card and checked other games, so not a hardware fault. Interesting issue :razz:
  7. Resolved [ALL Versions][SOLVED 1.3.0/1.2.1] Texture Render problems, textures partitioned into "squares". Pics included.

Thanks for your input. We will check the issue in short time. Hope you have fun!
    I frankly got used to this thing already hah. and still have a blast, I didnt reported other issues as was already highlighted, You guys does amazing job, updates come out quickly, recent one boosted performance by solid chunk ^_^
  8. Resolved [ALL Versions][SOLVED 1.3.0/1.2.1] Texture Render problems, textures partitioned into "squares". Pics included.

Hello there, I have noticed this weird graphic glitch, I tried to find out on Facebook group for Bannerlord if its common, but of course "its early access ya mug".... o_O So, Ive noticed it straight on launch of game, it mainly affect Faces and campaign map, but I could notice it on weapons...
  9. Need More Info Sudde fps drop in siege when ladders are put

Not sure if you observed what your hardware does in the time when FPS drops, so gonna drop my observation.
    In moment when Ladders hit a walls, Ive noticed that CPU usage on my Ryzen 5 3600 goes to nearly 100% on ALL 12 threads, andGPU usage goes down, so in here Im very happy to agree on Pathfinding/queue and it eat up on CPU like mad. It also does appear with Siege Towers time by time, and Ive noticed soldiers getting stuck on siege tower ladders and ladders too.They also often dont know what to do, they crack a gate with Ram, and proceed to clog a single ladder. rofl.
Back
Top Bottom