Recent content by nightwalker

1. nightwalker

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

hi gys, I wonder why the game is runng so slowly in map wiew... it is like my party hesitates to move or not :smile:
  2. nightwalker

Mod İstek ve Fikirleri

ya peki aklınızda böyle karmakarışık senaryosu geniş bi mod var mı...
  3. nightwalker

[DOWNLOAD] Prophesy of Pendor [v3.9.5 IS NOW OUT!!!]

come onnnnn update the mod please...
  4. nightwalker

What are the best and worst factions in PoP? Gives us your opinion!

noosers said:
    The best way to actually farm them is to hunt down the 3 Seers patrols - for infinte prisoner supply.

in my opinion the HAs are the coolest warriors. may not be best as archers but if you consider the hitpoints and the ironflesh they are very best. also they are more dangerous when they are out of arrows... money tals  but HA  are the best of all archers as thay are warriors...
  5. nightwalker

how can I change the abilities of my companions

yeah. as I asked I tried to change my comps abilities but nonetheless nothing changed...is there anything I should try .. thanks lads...
  6. nightwalker

steam destek...

TŞKLER  kardfeş kuzen halletti :grin:
  7. nightwalker

steam destek...

arkadaşlar pc ye format attım ve steamden aktif ettiğim oyunu nasıl geri aktif edebilirim. cd nerede bilmiyorum ama steam de oyunum aktif. geri yükleedim ve nasıl aktif edebilirim bilmiyorum...
  8. nightwalker

[LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

krisvk said:
    Try downloading again, I think your download corrupted or something (I think that would fix it)

surely tried it maybe update patch is something smelling bad...

9. nightwalker

[LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

lameller coats are the sources of bug, right? game collapses whenever i met withe nomads and khergits...
  10. nightwalker

Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord | Developer Blog 10!

acaba kaçtan satacaklar...
  11. nightwalker

Oyunda takıldığınız yerler (Buraya yazın, cevaplayalım)

slm arkadaşlar... bildiğiniz üzere crpg diye bi od var ve ben bu modda hala fork ve sopa kullanıyorum 9. seviyeye geldim ama yediğim bi nane yok. bilgisi olan varsa yardımlarınıza muhtacım :wink:

12. nightwalker

Oyunda takıldığınız yerler (Buraya yazın, cevaplayalım)

prophesy of pendor oynayan var mı...
  13. nightwalker

Warband Mod Listesi | Güncel | 15.05.2013

en sürükleyicisi prophesy of pendor galiba. ya da bildiğiniz varsa söleyin beyler....
Back
Top Bottom