Recent content by NicoleUK

1. NicoleUK

This game is literally unplayable!!!

well its funny how literally every game I want to play on my laptop im able to with no issues usually... and the fact that a few people have commented on this thread saying not only do they have a average laptop but its playing fine and some some people have high end PCs and are experiencing lag...
  2. NicoleUK

Thank you for all your suggestions guys! Im going to try turn the V sync thing off because thats the only thing iv not tried yet. If this doesnt work then il probably just wait a couple of months to play it again 😭 Il keep you guys updated if i manage to get it to run better and il share...
  3. NicoleUK

Im playing on low settings with everything lowered as much as i can (sounds, view distance, etc...) and like i said have a good gaming laptop with the updated drivers... Im not trying to do any crazy big battles or anything... literally just trying to start a game and fighting like 3 looters is...
  4. NicoleUK

Iv had the game a week now and been trying to play but game is just so laggy and slow its awful. Lots of people have this issue so it must be something with their optimisation? I have a decent gaming laptop and can play most new games with no issues, iv updated nvidia geforce driver and am...
  5. NicoleUK

WB Coding Gekokujo - trying to add stuff messes up the village icons - please help!

yes, I had to add a new set of icons and add them to to MS... I think it was because the models (from native and gek) have the same name so it was reverting. Strange... but solvable :)
  6. NicoleUK

MP Musket Era Historically accurate women & sailors mod (Works on all NW multiplayer servers)

This is a tiny aesthetic mod for NW, I made it for myself but have decided to share. Its really immersion breaking to see topless pirates running around (especially female ones!) so I made this mod to change the appearance of the ship crew of the British & French factions. In a nutshell: -...
  7. NicoleUK

WB Coding Gekokujo - trying to add stuff messes up the village icons - please help!

im not trying to add new map icons for the villages or anything, it just reverts the map icons to the native icons and not gekokujo's. Iv tried looking for a reason in the module files and i think its because the map icons are names the same as native so it somehow reverts it back. also tried...
  8. NicoleUK

So im modding Gekokujo and things seem to be compiling and building ok but even if i add the simplest of things i get the same error/bug in game - i get a red error message saying'failed to get mesh for town map 2' and all the icons for the villages revert back to native... is there a way to...
  9. NicoleUK

WB Coding Races, Firearms Melee, Voice Orders

I DID IT! i made a very simple mistake - intead of putting the main main of the sounds i was trying to put the .ogg file! silly me!
  10. NicoleUK

this is the code in the header_triggers: gk_order_1 = 23 gk_order_2 = 24 gk_order_3 = 25 gk_order_4 = 26 gk_order_5 = 27 gk_order_6 = 28 ##gk_order_halt = 22 ##gk_order_follow = 23 ##gk_order_charge = 24 ##gk_order_dismount = 25 ##gk_order_hold_fire_toggle = 26 ##gk_order_advance = 27...
  11. NicoleUK

how would i adapt it for gekokujo? what flags should i be looking for?
  12. NicoleUK

TYSM for your quick reply! and yes i checked out that tutorial il have another go at adding the races :D im not too fussed about having a fancy animation to attach a bayonet (i can have rifles with them already attached to make it easier) i was more on about the 'press x' thing to use the...
  13. NicoleUK

Hey guys 😁 Im making a personal mod using 'gekokujo' as base (im making a mod about the boshin war era so this mod is the perfect base, just need to modernize it) I have a few questions (and yes iv tried looking in the forums for answers but there really isnt anything) if anyone has the...