Recent content by NICK.ALTMAN

1. NICK.ALTMAN

How do I see my M&B Bannerlord Key on Steam?

I see it now. Janus said not yet. OK so we wait.
  2. NICK.ALTMAN

So Taleworlds any answer? Come on?
  3. NICK.ALTMAN

Well it would be nice if they would respond here. To let us know what to do. Even a we don't know would be nice.
  4. NICK.ALTMAN

So I shoud contact Steam support?
  5. NICK.ALTMAN

Come on TW give us an answer?
  6. NICK.ALTMAN

Will Optimizing the Game be a main focus from here on out?

I have a high edge PC with i9 and 1080Ti 11gb and I say the game needs to be better optimized.
  7. NICK.ALTMAN

I want to register my Bannerlord game on TW site. I need to add the key. I bought thergame on Steam. When I go to the library I can't see the key. Old M&B games have it. You go to manage and CD key. But there is no such options on Bannerlord, so how do I see my M&B Bannerlord Key on Steam?
  8. NICK.ALTMAN

Signature Images / Loading Screens (Preview)

There will be no version of this mod for Warband.
  9. NICK.ALTMAN

Can I activate my M&B code on Steam?

I can play it. I have the key. But I want to have the game on my Steam account. But I can't activate it on Steam. Its the word used by Steam. As I stated I managed to activate Warband and Napoleonic wars. So I am asking is it possible to do so with M&B?
  10. NICK.ALTMAN

Can I activate my M&B code on Steam?

I bought M&B, M&B Warband and M&B Napoleonic Wars on Taleworlds. Now I tried to activate my codes on Steam and Warband and Napoleonic Wars DLC were sucesufully activated and I have now Steam versions of the game. But can I do the same with M&B (1.011) ?
  11. NICK.ALTMAN

I registrated my Napoleon DLC on Steam but I can't install it

I bought my Warband on taleworlds long time ago. Now I decided to registarate it on Steam. SO I did. I did the same with Napoleon DLC. But I can't install it now. Steam says I have it but doesn't install it. If I do it manualy says I have no Warband installed. What do I do? EDIT: The next day...
  12. NICK.ALTMAN

Napoleonic DLC to Single Player?

What a stupid idea. Its not for the M&B game. Go and play NTW.