Recent content by Niccolò dei Machiavelli

1. Niccolò dei Machiavelli

Enemy artillery is better than any sniper!

BetaKnight said:
    Niccolò dei Machiavelli said:
    Then just remove the artillery pls. I really love this mod, it's awesome but In my opinion it's unplayabe with AI artillery.
    I have to flee with 40 men from a 26 men army because everytime I fight them their arty anipes me at the beginning at the round or
    massacres my men. I can't even charge their arty because the rest of their army are cavalry who always rapes me when I do so.
    The artillery is a very nice idea but it totally don't fits to Mount&Blade and destroys the gameplay and in my opinion it also looks not very good and historical how the cannonball hits my men and the ground.

Even if only the artillery from NW would enrich the game(play) I can understand that Docm30 didn't want to use it. The only way to make the mod playable is completly remove AI artillery from it.
    i'm guessing your first language isn't english (No insult intended). Cannonballs normally hit the ground, sometimes it bounces and sometimes its on target and sometimes it bounces and hits the target. Historically and in reality its quite alright, what I dont like is that the cannons seem like insta mortars. The shells dont even give time for you to run away or move its as if you step onto a mine everytime you hear the cannons roar.

Yes, english isn't my first language :razz:

that's what I mean, the cannons work like mortars. The arty also seems to be a bit buggy. My artillery just shot themself after my men killed the last enemy...
  2. Niccolò dei Machiavelli

Enemy artillery is better than any sniper!

Then just remove the artillery pls. I really love this mod, it's awesome but In my opinion it's unplayabe with AI artillery.
    I have to flee with 40 men from a 26 men army because everytime I fight them their arty anipes me at the beginning at the round or
    massacres my men. I can't even charge their arty because the rest of their army are cavalry who always rapes me when I do so.
    The artillery is a very nice idea but it totally don't fits to Mount&Blade and destroys the gameplay and in my opinion it also looks not very good and historical how the cannonball hits my men and the ground.

Even if only the artillery from NW would enrich the game(play) I can understand that Docm30 didn't want to use it. The only way to make the mod playable is completly remove AI artillery from it.
  3. Niccolò dei Machiavelli

Frage zum Steam Support

Habe meinen PC gerade frisch gescannt.

Vielen vielen Dank für das Angebot, aber ich denke da lässt sich nichts weiter machen, da der Steam Support über den separaten Support Account agiert, den ich erstellt habe. Mit dem normalen Steamaccount kann man den Support für gewöhnlich nicht erreichen.
    Ich muss wohl einfach noch ein bisschen warten und immer mal wieder beim Support nachhaken, falls keine Antwort kommt :roll:

*EDIT* Der Support hat mir nach weiterem Nachhaken endlich eine E-Mail an meine richtige Adresse geschickt. Problem ist damit nach 10 Tagen gelöst...
  4. Niccolò dei Machiavelli

Introduction/Hello thread

Welcome Johan_Stormcloak :wink:

The signature is funny :grin: but it's true, it's very annoying. It reminds me of the annoying advertisement at the bottom of your internet browser :smile: And yes I know what an AdBlocker is :wink:
  5. Niccolò dei Machiavelli

but it is one of the best Universities :wink:

EDIT: didn't know that Charles Darwin, Walter Scott and even Robert Louis Stevenson studied there :smile:
  6. Niccolò dei Machiavelli

Frage zum Steam Support

Der Steam Supportaccount ist ja ein anderer als der Steamaccount, dass haben die extra getrennt und von meinem Support Account aus habe ich ja schon seit 8 Tagen Kontakt aufgenommen, jedoch kommt einfach keine Antwort mehr. Mann muss dem Support den Eigentum des Accounts mit Spiele Keys und/oder Überweisungen nachweisen, was ich ja bereits gemacht habe. Zudem wissen sie ja (eigentlich), mit welcher E-Mail Adresse meine Account verlinkt war.
  7. Niccolò dei Machiavelli

Jhessail said:
    He's not even lying about the quality of Edinburg:
    http://www.russellgroup.ac.uk/our-universities/
    famou
    It's part of the Russell Group, which are the Top 20 universities in the UK.

People say that the best Doctors of the world studied at the University of Edinburgh. Many Personal physicians of the russian Tsars studied there. Therefore and because of my love for scotland I want to study medicine there and not in Germany. I just need to greatly improve my english :wink:
  8. Niccolò dei Machiavelli

Your views on cybernetic augmentation?

LDW_naked_yes.gif
  9. Niccolò dei Machiavelli

In my eyes Edinbugh is one of the most beautiful cities in Europe, but you really have to like the brown/grey look of all the buildings.
  10. Niccolò dei Machiavelli

SacredStoneHead said:
    Welcome, tho. Hope you learn that there's ****ty people everywhere soon.

I already know it, but there are still differences in the behavior and attitudes.
  11. Niccolò dei Machiavelli

Rate the above forumite's avatar v. IV

Epicrules said:
    It's a classic, the moon by itself was nice and the ship was a great addition making it even better. Very recognizable and aesthetically pleasing.

+1 5/5
  12. Niccolò dei Machiavelli

Amontadillo said:
    :lol: Ich glaub du hast die Schotten ein bisschen falsch verstanden,  min jung.

Have fun and welcome anyway.

It doesn't really matter now, because in August 2017 the third world war will erupt and most of us will die anway :wink:
    But until this happens we should all be happy and play a bit Mount&Blade :grin:

thanks for the welcoming too :wink:
  13. Niccolò dei Machiavelli

Just have a look at most of the people, who live in Germany. Most of them are antisocial. But worst of all is our youth. Only *****es and wannabes. My favourite country is scotland. The people there are all what the germans are not: friendly, social and naturally.

Antonis said:
    Oh my god, Monty, you can't ask people that!
    Welcome, Niccolò, what news of Ezio? We have a "What are you reading now" thread, where you can talk anout anything literary-related. We'd love to see you there. Oh, and Edinbugh sucks. I visited my childhood friend studying there once. Once. The University is very good, though, or so I hear, so, good luck.

I'm already active in the German "what are you reading now" thread, because my english sucks :grin: But I will also have look at the international one :wink:

thanks for the welcoming :grin:
Back
Top Bottom