Recent content by Nhod

1. Do you want more complex features, such as proper formation behaviour in Bannerlord?

HELLS YES!

Playing without Realistic battle mod feels like you're playing a game that should be called " Dumb AI armies fighting" Now i actually have line battles that last for a long time and flanking is a good tactic. Archers running out of arrows because of shield walls, you having to position your troops for best effect. I'm basically in love with the mod!
  2. In Progress Starting the game from Steam doesn't work. Launcher dissapears and nothing happens.

"Fixed a bug that caused the launcher to close by itself." The launcher actually works for me now!
  3. In Progress Starting the game from Steam doesn't work. Launcher dissapears and nothing happens.

I've been checking around and found that this issue happens for other games as well. Has something to do with how the game is communicating with Steam or something.
  4. In Progress Starting the game from Steam doesn't work. Launcher dissapears and nothing happens.

I've actually reinstalled Windows and the launcher still doesn't work.
  5. In Progress Starting the game from Steam doesn't work. Launcher dissapears and nothing happens.

The only solution i've seen work is when someone did a complete reinstall of windows. That's not a solution i'm willing to do right now.
  6. In Progress Starting the game from Steam doesn't work. Launcher dissapears and nothing happens.

You've already asked that and i've already did. I don't even have that file now
  7. In Progress Starting the game from Steam doesn't work. Launcher dissapears and nothing happens.

I can start the game from the singleplayer.exe file but i would like to use some simple mods which you can't do without the "real" launcher.
  8. In Progress Starting the game from Steam doesn't work. Launcher dissapears and nothing happens.

The fact that the launcher works fine before e1.5.6 makes me believe that it has nothing to do with my PC or my setup
  9. In Progress Starting the game from Steam doesn't work. Launcher dissapears and nothing happens.

Like i said earlier i have tried all those things before but i tried them again now to make sure. It still does not work.
  10. In Progress Starting the game from Steam doesn't work. Launcher dissapears and nothing happens.

So i actually bought it on Epic Games as well and it has the exact same problem.
  11. In Progress Starting the game from Steam doesn't work. Launcher dissapears and nothing happens.

I tried it and nothing changed. Icon pops up for 2-3 seconds then goes away
  12. In Progress Starting the game from Steam doesn't work. Launcher dissapears and nothing happens.

Everything works until the e1.5.6 version and then it stops working. So e1.5.6 is the version who broke the launcher for me.
  13. In Progress Starting the game from Steam doesn't work. Launcher dissapears and nothing happens.

I don't know if this helps but, i tried the e1.3.0 version and the launcher worked without a problem. I then tried the e1.6.0 version and the launcher did not work again. So something changed between those version that is stopping it from working.

Edit: I'm checking all the versions to check which version makes it not work. So far e1.4.3 also works.
  14. In Progress Starting the game from Steam doesn't work. Launcher dissapears and nothing happens.

I did a complete clean reinstall and deleted bannerlords programdata, the only change is that the launcher doesn't stop within 2 seconds it takes like 5-7 seconds before it closes now.
  15. In Progress Starting the game from Steam doesn't work. Launcher dissapears and nothing happens.

AMD Ryzen 7 2700X Eight-Core Processor 3.70 GHz
    AMD Radeon RX 5600 XT
    16GB Ram
Back
Top Bottom