Recent content by Neyth

1. Neyth

Milites Fortunae Saturday Mod Events - Next event: Mount & Gladius(June 6th)

Clan name: 1stTHC Clan banner(if any): Expected attendance: 5-10 Preferred Factions: Dacians/Britons Preferred Roles: Infantry Steam profile link of leader & co-leader: Neyth I have read and agree with the rules: Aye
  2. Neyth

RR Native Friday Fieldbattle 8pm BST Weekly

Clan name: 1stTHC Clan banner(if any): Expected attendance: 5-15 Preferred Factions: Rhodoks Preferred Roles: Infantry Steam profile link of leader & co-leader: Neyth | safe I have read and agree with the rules: Aye
  3. Neyth

Resigning Clan name: 1stTHC Clan banner(if any): Expected attendance: 5-15 Preferred Factions: Rhodoks Preferred Roles: Infantry Steam profile link of leader & co-leader: Neyth | safe I have read and agree with the rules: Aye
  4. Neyth

Milites Fortunae Sunday Mod Events - Next event: Mount & Gladius(June 7th)

Clan name: 1stTHC Clan banner(if any): Expected attendance: 5-10 Preferred Factions: Populares/Caesar's Army (team 1) Preferred Roles: Greek Mercenaries --> Roman Infantry --> Germanic allies Steam profile link of leader & co-leader: Neyth I have read and agree with the rules: Aye
  5. Neyth

[W6C] Warband 6-aSide Cup Sign-Up Thread [Groups Announced]

MF is quite frequently used as I know with many discussions and has quite many members. Sight has one discussion with few replies and few views though there are a number of comments.
  6. Neyth

[W6C] Warband 6-aSide Cup Sign-Up Thread [Groups Announced]

"Sight" is a not really a good example because they have used auto refresh or something similiar as they gained 100k views in one day so the usage is somewhat not accurately depicted.
  7. Neyth

Resigning again Clan name: 1stTHC Clan banner(if any): Expected attendance: 10-15 Preferred Factions: Team 2 Preferred Roles: Infantry Steam profile link of leader & co-leader: Neyth | safe I have read and agree with the rules: Aye
  8. Neyth

You can ask any of the leaders/co-leaders (though some are not english speaking primarily) if you want to join as they posted their steam profiles. One person more doesn't hurt. See you on the event hopefully.
  9. Neyth

Clan name: 1stTHC Clan banner(if any): Expected attendance: 5-10 Preferred Factions: Engle/Nordmenn (team 1) Preferred Roles: Heavy Infantry Steam profile link of leader & co-leader: Neyth I have read and agree with the rules: Aye
  10. Neyth

Resigning Clan name: 1stTHC Clan banner(if any): Expected attendance: 5-15 Preferred Factions: Rhodoks Preferred Roles: Infantry Steam profile link of leader & co-leader: Neyth | safe I have read and agree with the rules: Aye
  11. Neyth

1stTHC [INT]

Sunday 10/05/2020 MF Rome at War Event - 8.10 PM BST
  12. Neyth

1stTHC [INT]

Saturday 09/05/2020 Bear Force II Event - 8 PM BST
  13. Neyth

1stTHC [INT]

Friday 08/05/2020 RR Native Fieldbattle - 8 PM BST
  14. Neyth

Clan name: 1stTHC Clan banner(if any): -- Expected attendance: 5-10 Preferred Factions: Keltoi/Makedonia (team 2) Preferred Roles: Skirmishers Steam profile link of leader & co-leader: Neyth I have read and agree with the rules: Aye
  15. Neyth

Clan name: 1stTHC Clan banner(if any): Expected attendance: 5-10 Preferred Factions: Rhodoks/Vaegirs Preferred Roles: Infantry (and maybe Crossbow if the numbers are right) Steam profile link of leader & co-leader: Neyth | safe I have read and agree with the rules: Aye