Recent content by Nexoner

1. Nexoner

Tournament Hammers 3vs3 (Started)

doktor i have amnezia
  2. Nexoner

Tournament Hammers 3vs3 (Started)

Team Name: Crizanex; Players: Crip4life, Zanger, Nexoner; Steam Contact (Team leader): Nexoner.
  3. Nexoner

[ESSC III] 2x2 - Tournament over! - Congratulations to Gibby & Arni

Team Name: Crinex; Members: Crip4life, Nexoner; Steam Contact (Team leader): Nexoner.
  4. Nexoner

NC19 Fantasy Mini-Game

Is there possible to outbid the players? I mean the auction.
  5. Nexoner

[NC2019] Team Rosters & Substitutions

RUSSIA & UKRAINE
  6. Nexoner

[NC2019] Final Nation's Cup Announcement & Signups

I am seriously wondering and have a question, why german NC' servers has higher ping, than others (for example, BSC'). My average ping on german servers is 60-65, but on NC' german server I have only 70 and higher. As for me, ping like 70+ is equals only for french servers.
  7. Nexoner

[BSC] 6v6 bullet's cup | Knockout stage

Balestra Senza vs Black Eagles: 02 AUG 19:00 BST. Balestra Senza vs Belediye Şovalyeleri: 30 JUL 19:00 BST.
  8. Nexoner

[BSC] 6v6 bullet's cup | Knockout stage

Team Name: Balestra Senza; Team Tag: Balestra_; Contact 1: Nexoner TaleWorlds; Contact 2: Nexoner Steam; Banner: Roster:
  9. Nexoner

[WSC2] Maps Testing & Opinion Poll

[b][size=14pt]Arshabah Places: Overview: Download: Code:
  10. Nexoner

"Egiin Gol" is looking good, but better to add one more bridge between bridge and middle ford, or make this ford more wider and closer to the bridge. I want to say, that it will be useful for splitting your team, if you are going from Spawn-1/Flag-3 to Flag-1.     I guess, map will get...
  11. Nexoner

Warband Matchmaking Client (WBMM) [v1.8 BETA]

Show direct links for joining the TeamSpeak' channel in the preparing screen before match. Copy one of them to your address bar, if you want to try: WBMM_DE_1#1 | ts3server://ts.sabo0o.eu?channel=WBMM_DE_1%231 WBMM_DE_1#2 | ts3server://ts.sabo0o.eu?channel=WBMM_DE_1%232 WBMM_DE_2#1 |...
  12. Nexoner

[WSC2] Team Rosters & Substitutions

Addition Team Name: Kalinka-Malinka;
  13. Nexoner

[size=14pt]Map Name:[size=14pt][b]Zavod Type:Mixed+ Overview: Flag 1: Flag 2: Flag 3: Download Link:yadi.sk/d/4b6nqGml3YB5jP Code: It was my first experience to trying make something not medieval, but something from our times, with the modern architecture. So, I decided to built an old soviet...
  14. Nexoner

[size=14pt]Map Name:[size=14pt][b]Grim Village Type:Closed Overview: Flag 1: Flag 2: Flag 3: Download Link:yadi.sk/d/X7j1hDeg3Y7m4S Code: More maps:yadi.sk/d/WRinwl2p3Y7kbD
  15. Nexoner

Warband Matchmaking Client (WBMM) [v1.8 BETA]

MMR points has no sence to conduct matches between players with the same level, but it only has sence to conduct as more balanced matches as possible. I talk about equalization the teams — split the players with the same rank to different teams. And at least, better to show players in ascending...