Recent content by neverknows

1. neverknows

AI Priority Bug

This is 1.1 beta btw
  2. neverknows

AI Priority Bug

This has been an issue for a few patches, and I can only assume it is a bug. The context: After picking the Asarai as my raiding targets, I raided a village, was interrupted by 120 dudes coming to gallop over me, so I fled all the way to the west landbridge to their land to be a tricky...
  3. neverknows

Agent.PlayAudio() or something similar?

Is there currently a way to access an agent during a mission and have it play an audio file? Something like Agent.PlayAudio() or Agent.SetWantsToPlayAudio() to stay similar to Agent.SetWantsToYell()?
  4. neverknows

Resolved Anyone else have this weird bug?

Are you still experiencing this issue?

Nope, this issue was resolved.

5. neverknows

Bandit Lord Mechanic discussion

Hey all, As a long time fan of Mount and Blade, one of the features that interested me the most early on, was the ability to leave companions in towns as a kind of "underboss", that would run rackets, earn gold, and disrupt the local economy. 14:00 This would really help with, imo, one of...
  6. neverknows

Official Modding Tools

Can't even find the modding tool even by restarting steam, is it because my game version was 1.5.3 beta?
    I am in the same boat. Can't find the tools in my steam library anywhere.
  7. neverknows

Sure, sorry to post it in the wrong place :smile:

number_of_ragdolls = 5
    max_simultaneous_sound_event_count = 3
    invert_mouse = 0
    foliage_quality = 4
    decal_quality = 4
    texture_filtering = 5
    graphics_adapter = 0
    first_time = 0
    brightness_calibrated = 2
    texture_budget = 3
    texture_quality = 2
    show_framerate = 0
    max_framerate = 200
    cheat_mode = 0
    water_quality = 2
    display_width = 2560
    display_height = 1440
    display_mode = 1
    selected_monitor = 0
    force_vsync = 0
    enable_cloth_simulation = 1
    enable_flora_sway = 1
    shader_quality = 2
    postfx_dof = 1
    postfx_sssss = 1
    postfx_ssr = 1
    postfx_bloom = 1
    postfx_sunshafts = 1
    postfx_streaks = 0
    postfx_hexagon_vignette = 0
    postfx_vignette = 0
    postfx_grain = 1
    postfx_lens_flares = 0
    postfx_chromatic_aberration = 0
    postfx_motion_blur = 1
    tesselation = 1
    particle_quality = 2
    particle_detail = 2
    terrain_quality = 2
    shadowmap_type = 2
    shadowmap_filtering = 1
    shadowmap_resolution = 3
    disable_sound = 0
    sound_device = 0
    sound_output = 0
    resolution_scale = 100
    enable_dynamic_resolution_scale = 0
    dynamic_resolution_fps_target = 60
    lighting_quality = 2
    antialiasing_technique = 5
    environment_detail = 4
    character_detail = 4
    safely_exited = 1
    enable_controller_vibration = 1
    weapon_trail_amount = 0.5000
    display_refresh_rate = 143.0000
    master_volume = 1.0000
    music_volume = 1.0000
    sound_volume = 1.0000
    mouse_sensitivity_coefficient = 0.5000
    gamma = 2.2000
    sharpen_amount = 0.0000
    control_mouse_movement_y_scale = 1.5000
    control_mouse_movement_max_accumulation = 40.0000
    control_mouse_movement_accumulation_decay_speed = 100.0000
    brightness = 0.0000
    brightness_min = -0.0030
    brightness_max = 0.9370
    exposure_compensation = -0.3600
    antialiasing_technique = 5
    occlusion_technique = 1
  8. neverknows

Persuading a lord to join my faction.

What is the console cheat for that? Great idea!
    I don't think there is a dedicated command, but you can increase relations with lords with campaing.change_hero_relations, and that helps, just max em at 100 and set them back to 20-30 or so if you're a purist and want to keep it clean. You still have to save scum through the dialogue options though, so cheat maxing your charisma may also be useful. Because even at maxed charisma, you still end up with mostly 60% chances, which just cuts down on save scumming a bit.

If someone knows how to do it through commands, I'd also be very interested.
  9. neverknows

I'm sorry but I finally give up, what the hell are TW doing? Nothing new in 3 weeks. Whoever is managing this team needs the boot.

I manage a team at an ad agency working on several projects across the board at a time. So i'd like to say I can smell some neglect when it comes to management.

Callin bull****. If you manage ANY form of development you wouldn't be so quick to create an account JUST to **** on the team. I've been working as a professional developer for almost 4 years. 2 of those years I have been developing games and doing small contract jobs for local indi studios. That's not an epic amount of time, and im by NO means an expert...but I know enough to empathize with a dev team fighting a VERY complicated system, in a custom in house engine, with a recently expanded team. People want to wave off the "It's in EA" argument, but that's because it's the one point they can't beat. YOU knew when you bought the game it was going to be beta, the devs have been VERY clear on this front, to me that nullifies your complaints that there are features missing. I've been paying very close attention, and I haven't caught TW in a lie yet.

Could there be more transparency and communication, yes.
    Is there mismanagement slowing things down, I almost guarantee it.
    Does that mean that the game is dead and TW failed us, not even close.
    Im super sick of seeing all the negativity on the forums. TW has done a lot. Im impatient too, I want new features now, but just give the devs time. I have confidence that things will start rolling.
  10. neverknows

Persuading a lord to join my faction.

What i've resorted to doing is just using console commands to "cheat" my story along. If my head cannon dictates that the lord should join me, then I just bring them over. It's kind of a cheap workaround, but I'd rather have an interesting story than fight with early access mechanics personally.
  11. neverknows

I recorded this and reported it back in 1.4.1 and it's still stuck around. I haven't heard anything back from the devs on my bug report other than "They're on it" (And to be clear, im sure they are. Im not complaining about the devs) It kinda sucks because for me it's so distracting, it's game...
  12. neverknows

In Progress 1.4.1 Lighting/Exposure bugs causing game world to turn pitch black.

June 26th 2020 Update:

Issue persists into 1.4.2. Texture streaming seems a bit broken at the moment. The world map will often have chunks that are textureless/black. Lighting still dims to black very often.

Verified game files, reinstalled game, same issue.
  13. neverknows

Warband companion mechanics in Bannerlord?

They haven't made a specific statement about it, however, it is very easily enabled through mods, which means the engine supports it as a feature. So I think it's safe to assume that it will be an official feature at some point. I can't find the mod I was thinking of, but I remember downloading and using one during the 1.3 days a month or so ago.
  14. neverknows

In Progress 1.4.1 Lighting/Exposure bugs causing game world to turn pitch black.

Updates:
    I ended up doing a full blown reinstall, but i'm still having issues. I did notice that my CPU usage has been pegged at 100% usage during gameplay, so that may be a contributing factor. I'm also using a physical HDD and not an SDD, those two things combined may be what's contributing. Just pegged CPU slowing down the loading of different aspects of the main map.I remember you guys saying that you actually take advantage of multi threading for things like the UI, but I could be wrong on that.

But if I sit paused on the main map, it seems to fix itself after a few minutes. However, anytime the map is reloaded (Leaving battle, arena, etc.), the issue comes back. My

I will be upgrading my PC within the next month or so, fully switching to SDD as well as a MUCH more powerful CPU (I currently have an i5 6600k and im thinking of upgrading to either an i7 9900k, or maybe even an i9 if I find a good price) and that may fix the issue all together. It could be completely an issue with my hardware.
Back
Top Bottom