Recent content by Nerloune

1. MP Add a new command with F1

Archers are not viable in the multi-mod captain. Reason : it's impossible to use the order "go to this position" (F1 ; F1) without them trying to defend themselves if an opponent is nearby. And the command "advance" F1 ; F4 is not really usable in multi, too bad against other players...
  2. Some problems with the Control Block Direction

I play with a controller (only the left joystick for move my character) and a computer mouse (for block and attack). On the version 1.4.3, the control block (same for attack) direction by Mouse Movement is totally broken. The game does not care of my mouse movement, when I move in the same time...
  3. Resolved Encyclopedia is always wrong about the location of wanderers

With the 07/27/2020 patch (e1.4.2.231952), the localisation of wanderer isn't fixed for me.
  4. MP A solo man should not be able to aggro a shield wall facing direction

Hello AxiosXiphos,

Okay, but if you run near a back of a bot soldier, he will break the "face direction" as well. For me the shield wall is a defensive formation, so the only reason for a soldier to change his facing direction is for auto-block the first attack on his back.

Not logical to see 4-5 soldiers turn around instead of the only one concerned. And not logical to see a soldier in a defensive formation turn around without defensive reason (for exemple : to face a enemy in the objective to attack him)
  5. MP A solo man should not be able to aggro a shield wall facing direction

Hello Mabons,

I'm not sure about this, I don't play with the "face to enemy" (F2, F2) in captain when I am placing a shield wall. I can assure you that a solo guy (a player) can run back to your shield wall and single-handedly attract the attention of your infantry. It means that the shield wall don't watch anymore the archers. They just turn their backs to face the "one man army".

It's hard to make a short video clip for the moment, but if we could, in the future, play the captain mod in private server, it will be easy for me to show you a visual exemple.

It's like in a siege in the single player campaign. Defenders face the gate, but if you run to the back-line you will see 4 or 5 soldiers turn their backs.
  6. MP A solo man should not be able to aggro a shield wall facing direction

Add the functionnality that the face to direction (F2, F1) lock the direction of the shields wall. In the captain Mod, too much guy just go alone to get the aggro of a static shield wall and the archers can just destroy the infantry. Impossible to keep a flag, the only strat is to run to the...
  7. SP - General Add a setting to disable the controller vibration

Hello, Please, Is it possible to add a setting for enable/disable the controller vibration ? It could be nice for the solo campaign and the multiplayer.
  8. BL Une option pour enlever la vibration de la manette dans les options ?

Bonjour, Il manque la possibilité de désactiver la vibration de la manette dans les options du jeu. Est-il possible de l'ajouter pour le plaisir des joueurs manettes svp :giggle:
  9. Resolved Encyclopedia is always wrong about the location of wanderers

One save with the encyclopedia wanderer location bug
    I've try on the version 1.4.2 and 1.2.0 of the game, and also to reinstall many times the game, this bug was still here.
  10. Resolved Encyclopedia is always wrong about the location of wanderers

Summary: Encyclopedia is always wrong about the location of wanderers How to Reproduce: Just start a new campaign (I have already reinstall the game) Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Version: 1.4.1 Installed community-made modifications: no mod installed Computer...
Back
Top Bottom