Recent content by Neptune08640

1. Which new factions would you like to see added/modded into the game ?

I would love some more depth between factions, like Vladia looks based on a feudal society I would like to see the huge difference between the nobles and the peasants. Imperial factions should focus on infrastructure and technology, Sturgia should be a raiding faction stealing wealth from other countries. Those are just some thoughts, like someone said right now all faction are just reskin of one, same goals, same way to obtain them.
  2. Fix Escaping Prisoners and Random War Declaretion

I understand that they have to give the defeated lords a few free troops so they can recruit and not get beaten up by looters but at least make a timer so they have to wait a few days before they can start moving again, a simulation of this free recruiting and wounding recovering. Maybe around 10-15 days so that their defeat means something in the whole conflict.
  3. Can we do something about the khuzaits?

i would love to see more depth of factions, not simple unit and art diversity.
    Maybe adifferent focus for every faction, Imperial factions should focus on infrastructure and managing cities and gold.
    Vladia a more feudal faction with huge diversity from noble and common class.
    Khuzait and Sturgia more like raiding and sacking factions.
    Aserai I don’t know maybe trading and more advanced culture (medicine ecc)
  4. Can we do something about the khuzaits?

No way cavalry should get arbitary penalties for siege battles. They just should be way more expensive to maintain, both in gold and food. Cavalry in history was always more or less elite force. Less elite for nomads, but even nomads had heavy cavalry which was elite. And heavily armored cavalry were well trained in melee even if they were primarily using bows. They were formidable opponets even when dismounted - and dismounting cavalry was far more common than people realize. European knights are known for their couched lance charges, yet it was common for them to dismount and instead assault or defend on foot. Depending on era and place, many of them also had bows.

Heavily armored cavalry were generally from richer families and/or nobility. They had more servants and underlings to do work for them, which meant they could spend more time training. And figuratively and literally, even best of horsemen are born with 2 legs and 2 hands.

You should avoid using cavalry in siege battles because they consume more supplies and money and are more rare. But if you do use them, they should be just as good as they are currently.
    Ok but then they are just elite infantrymen so they should be treated likewise so they should lose their 1.2 multiplier
  5. Can we do something about the khuzaits?

Cavalry should have an advantage in the fields but in sieges they should not have an advantage maybe also a disadvantage.
    If it’s possible a first solution should be divide auto resolve in the fields and in the sieges.
    Maybe even give a penalty to all the khuzait like more time to build sige camp and equipment.
  6. Need More Info Player character/Named character weight and height issue

I think it's still present in the current beta, at least for the player character
  7. Main character changing weight during game

I’ve noticed that when I create my pc the weight is “medium” (no mods so no slider visible) but when I’ m in game a lot of armor make him “fat”. So I tried to remove them and surprise my pc was very skinny almost to the bone, very different from the creation weight. Latest Beta
  8. The cavalry has insufficient impact.

Horses usually don't charge head on shield walls, formations should have an option to brace. When charging single soldier in loose formation they should do more charge damage I think
  9. Using "AI lords free units" to prevent snowball Is a bad idea

Maybe they are taken from the garrison of the city/castles?
  10. we need indepent army!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLZ

I agree, I don't understand why is not an option. If you can create a party you should have the option to be followed otherwise why give the option to create a party if indipendent in the first place
  11. Suggestion for troop losses vs looters

In the stable branch, not the beta, i found that having a companion as sourgeon improves a lot, I have still a lot of wounded (maybe to much) but almost non killed
  12. AI needs better troops, automatic recruitment system

The whole reason why you see lords marching around with a bunch of recruits and peasants is because they're constantly spawning armies, fighting, getting wiped out, and immediately spawning back and grabbing crap troops and repeating the process. It's a fundamental design flaw with how the AI functions right now, and it's only one, probably even a minor one compared to the **** ton of broken and or non existent features.
    I agree but right now I think there is no train function even for ai lords, so they recruit and the only way to upgrade them is to fight, but they lose a lot and they don't farm looters like the player, so it's a circle I think
  13. AI needs better troops, automatic recruitment system

After the firsts few battles the lord I've seen/fought ran with most recruit.
    It's not very fun but I prefer like this than having a full elite force running around. For me there should be like a cap for the units based on their tier, with perks or stats to increase it and an option to train units like warband.
    I know it's not the best idea but I think it would be the easiest thing to implement without restart the whole army/upgrade/economy of the lords.
  14. Attempting balance in a feature incomplete game is a bad idea.

I agree, for my point of view the economy situation wasn't bad, at the start we had the workshop which produced far too much money but that was fixed in the last weeks and now i think they produce the right amount, the caravans didn't give you a game-breaking amount of money.
    I think the main focus should be polish the Ai,both in campaign and combat, fix the perks and the soldiers stats.
    After that you should be able to introduce new content and balance everything.
  15. Please make the unit banner more transparent.

I would love a “border” green or red (friendly or foe) like the one of the dropped weapons when you press Alt
Back
Top Bottom