Recent content by Neluril

1. Neluril

Resolved Mu Torere broken in lvl3 Vlandian lord's halls

Summary: Same issue as reported here, except it only occurs in the Vlandian level 3 lord's hall layout (tested and confirmed for both towns and castles) How to Reproduce: Go into the lord's hall of a town or castle of Vlandian culture and with level 3 walls and invite someone for a game of Mu...
  2. Neluril

Resolved Sturgian speed bonus in snow getting calculated incorrectly

Thank you, MArdA!
    I saw it in the patch notes and confirmed it by doing some testing as well.
  3. Neluril

Resolved Sturgian speed bonus in snow getting calculated incorrectly

Summary: Started a new game with a Sturgian character today, and noticed that whenever the party travels on snow, it gets an enormous speed bonus, instead of just getting a reduced penalty from it. Sturgian culture bonus: "20% less speed penalty from snow" (= increased speed on snow by 20% of...
  4. Neluril

Resolved (1.5.7) new party speed bug

Looks good now.
    I saw that it went the opposite way after the initial fix in, namely that the disorganized penalty didn't actually get applied, even though it was there in the speed calculation list. But that seems to have been resolved as well now.
    I haven't seen any speed miscalculations in the past few days.
  5. Neluril

Resolved (1.5.7) new party speed bug

In case the additional information helps:
    I managed to reproduce this (non-beta e1.5.7) by joining a sieging army, then breaking off immediately.
    A "Disorganized" party speed penalty is added after breaking off. The penalty is removed from the party speed list after a while, but the party speed total remains the same, as if the "Disorganized" penalty was still being applied. It's not just a visual bug, as the speed on the map is also slower than it should be.

The math doesn't add up. A hidden -1.42 disorganized penalty is still there according to the total speed:
    tnQfZbI.jpeg
  6. Neluril

Resolved Barter sister's marriage value over 1 million denars

He really, really, really likes your sister :smile:
  7. Neluril

Resolved Board game broken: Mu Torere - player can't make move to center with any token

Thank you.
    The save file has been uploaded, with the URL of this thread, and with a short explanation on how to reproduce the issue within the save.
  8. Neluril

In Progress Display Issue/Visual Bug - Battania Village Production Changed

I just checked the first village you mentioned (Mag Arba) as well (though in a save I carried over from the previous version of the game), and I also see the cows, even though it is a flax-producing village.
    Maybe you can change the thread title to something like "Visual bug with village production" (found a thread with this name for a similar issue in November... though that is already resolved), which would probably get a quicker response from a Taleworlds forum mod/admin.

Edit: Nevermind, just saw that the thread title already has "Display Issue" added to it.
  9. Neluril

In Progress Display Issue/Visual Bug - Battania Village Production Changed

I would think so. It was mentioned in the patch notes for the latest patch (e1.5.6):

Campaign Map
    • Changed village lore to match new locations and changed the production of some villages.
    • Fixed a bug that spawned the main hero in an unplayable area after heir selection.
    • Fixed a minor campaign camera issue in which the camera got stuck on high terrain when moving to a location automatically.
  10. Neluril

Resolved Board game broken: Mu Torere - player can't make move to center with any token

Hello all, Summary: When playing Mu Torere, I can't make any moves to the center (2nd move by the player) How to Reproduce: Location: Lord's halls where the board game is available (cities owned by clans of Vlandian culture) Checked and confirmed in Ocs Hall, Pravend (these are owned by...
Back
Top Bottom