Recent content by Nekrid00

1. Diplomacy 4.3 + OSP 2.0 (It is ALIVE!)

This is odd, I can't make it work.
    I would try latter with a fresh install, although I don't remember changing anything out of the module folders.
    Just to be clear: This version is meant to work with Warband 1.131, right?
  2. UPDATED! - 'Polished Landscapes' & 'Diplomacy' with Warband 1.134 for Dummies!

possum said:
    they did not messed it up, they added the fallen leafs with the newest patch. the old PL versions did not have them and that caused the problem.
    after copying the original mesh from the native folder to the PS folder everything works fine.

Thx man, I was having the exact same problem that you had two post above, and that little .brf solve it, now it's working like a charm.

Kind of OFF the topic: I was wondering if it was possible to add OSP items and the companions without loosing the compatibility with my save game? I'm quite a newb when it comes to modding xD.
  3. Diplomacy 4.3 + OSP 2.0 (It is ALIVE!)

I was wondering if it was possible to update diplomacy to it's last version applying the mod over the "Diplomacy & OSP" folder.
    I really love this mod, it's one of my favorites, well balanced troop trees, new items and diplomacy, can't ask for more. Though I would love to have the sword sisters back, they were kind of distinctive feature in all my armies since I started playing M&B.
  4. [S] Diplomacy (old discussion)

Madnes5 said:
    Nekrid00 said:
    Installed your mod this afternoon and play with it for about 6 hours (:grin:) and I'm loving it, really nice; well balanced, smoothly integrated with the rest of the game.
    I was wondering if anyone got this to work together with "more metal sound" module. I'm pretty bad at dealing with those lines in the txt files, if anyone can give a tip or some sort of indication on what to do to make them coexist I would appreciate it.

download more metal sounds put the sounds file in the module folder you want to use it with and then put the sounds . txt file from the warband folder of the more metal sounds download to the module folder aswell. then module . ini file edit and put sounds to 1 as he said

Yay, it's working. My sincere thanks to you and polydamas, I forgot to modify the Module.ini :S. I thought it had something do with the sound txt file, but apparently they are compatible.
  5. [S] Diplomacy (old discussion)

Installed your mod this afternoon and play with it for about 6 hours (:grin:) and I'm loving it, really nice; well balanced, smoothly integrated with the rest of the game.
    I was wondering if anyone got this to work together with "more metal sound" module. I'm pretty bad at dealing with those lines in the txt files, if anyone can give a tip or some sort of indication on what to do to make them coexist I would appreciate it.
  6. When the rescued attack!

Hi everyone, I'm having a tiny little problem. Well, I got knocked down during a siege and almost all of my companies where captured. So, there I was with Lezalit and decide that the best thing to do was rescue my companions. I went to jamiche castle where they were being held, sneak in, put the...
  7. Age of Machinery 0.503 *stable* REDOWNLOAD please, file was messed up

To build machines go to camp menu, then click on take action and there you will see (I can't remember the name of the menu, but it was quite obvious).
    To get the engineers to use the machinery you ought to have the correct engineer for the machine, the swadians engineers for example are the only ones able to handle the most expensive (and best) machinery.
    My English kind of sucks.
  8. NEW MOD: Magic World for 1.011 Updated january 23th

LordMutaz said:
    downloading the mod now, whats that one spell called, STrength of the bull??
    it should be strength of the lion, but w/e.

No it shouldn't. Haven't you ever heard Strong as a bull?
    Anyway, the mod seems cool. I will give it a try soon.
  9. Greco-Persian Wars

Malthak said:
    Thanks for the support.Its good to have someone to help you when you are a noob.Anyway i will try to find that editor and learn how to create mods.Of course dont think that i will create any mod :eek:

It isn't impossible, if you make something on your own more people will help with the project. But you must show self-commitment and the will to learn how to mod; of course that takes some time and effort, but it can be done. Read the tutorials calmly and start trying.
  10. Star Wars Conquest Mod for M&B 1.x and M&B Warband

I can't figure out how to get into space ship fights (like in Battlestar Galactica mod I mean).
    Can anyone help me?

PS: Sorry for my bad English.
  11. SP Native Graphical Enhancement 3 - updated 13/12

Zaro you over pass the expectations!
    Your mods should come packed together with the game; like some sort of high-end quality official add-on. Beautiful.
  12. (268) 268 B.C. suggestions and ideas / item requests

I bump into your mod a few day ago and I'm loving it.
    Do you thinks its possible to include any of this machinery?
    http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,48674.0.html
    I don't know much about ancient history, but I'm pretty sure at least some of them would fit.
    Adding boats would be nice too, not sure for what, but it would be cool :grin:.
  13. Star Wars Conquest Mod for M&B 1.x and M&B Warband

Hi, your mod looks cool. I have been waiting for a while to see it in the newer version of M&B.
    I just download it but I'm having some problems to run it.
    While processing the ini a window pops up sayin that "Can't open Commonres/ani_Walk_sideway" or something like that.
    If anyone know what the problem is and how to solve it please post or send me a PM, I really don't know what to do.
  14. Native OSP 3D Art Unique Armoury 1.1 (Litchina)

I just installed the mod following the readme that comes with the zip file you upload and I'm not sure where are the items, I mean how do I get them once I'm in-game.
    I'm a complete noob as It's the first time I use a source mod.
    My thx to anyone who might answer my question :grin:.
  15. Native OSP 3D Art Unique Armoury 1.1 (Litchina)

Would you do something like this?
    Guandao:
    arm_306.jpg

kwandao.127165341_std.jpg

Or even this one:
    Naginata:
    2Naginata.gif

Some kind of strong-swing polearm: as I don't think neither of this weapons were meant to be use for thrusting attacks.
Back
Top Bottom