Recent content by Nekolacek

1. Nekolacek

Taleworlds, where is the Transparency & Communication? :(

You could just wait for full release?
    And what for would communication be for after the game is already released?
    This timeframe is the most crucial for the playtesters to actually get to communicate with the devs
  2. Nekolacek

Khuzait Lancer vs Khuzait Heavy Lancer

it should be a bug, i noticed the same thing.
    Interesting, elite troop has lower thats than mouthbreathing peasant
  3. Nekolacek

[Guide] Optimising single-player performance - Stuttering? Got 8gb RAM? This might help

One of the patches adressed the memory leak issue, so i guess its resolved?
  4. Nekolacek

A (semi) complete list of all cut content I could find in the files

Jesus Christ. What are you twats on about?
    Like someone else pointed out, the title is clickbaity as hell given that this is an Early Access game.
    What the **** is cut content when TW's released a ****load of blog posts clearly indicating there's a whole bunch of **** in the works that's clearly already coded into the game.
    Calm down sperg, its cut content as its literally cut at the moment from the current game version, probably because its not working properly yet, so they decided not to implement the features = cut them.
    I fail to see how its clickbaity.
    It's features that are going to be added, but were CUT, atleast for now.
  5. Nekolacek

It has not been 8 years...

its litteraly x times better than any game that has been out as an early access and you have plenty to too, its not all conquest, u can even try role play or whatever and have fun, if u get bored of the game within 24h of play time, maybe you shouldnt play the game atall.
    You can suck Taleworld's knob somewhere else, ive got over 600 hours in warband myself, you can pretend the game is amazing, sure, but it has very big share of problems.
  6. Nekolacek

It has not been 8 years...

They still spent 8 years developing the game, not our fault they restarted it several times.
    Also, ok, new engine, can't blame them, some things dont work, whats inexcusable is the absolute lack of basically any kind of flavor text for anything at all, the game is as barebones as it can be.
  7. Nekolacek

how do i complete the train troops quest?

I wish there was a Training Perk or something like that.
    Look into the "Leadership" perks buckaroo
  8. Nekolacek

Need More Info Siege is completely broken

Alright, what the heck. Sieges are just broken, not a single unit knew what to do, the defender militia just went off happy to be running into the main gate, not a single AI managed to crawn on top of the walls, when i manually attempted to get units onto the walls, they got there, but archers...
  9. Nekolacek

Siege is completely broken.

Alright, what the heck. Sieges are just broken, not a single unit knew what to do, the defender militia just went off happy to be running into the main gate, not a single AI managed to crawn on top of the walls, when i manually attempted to get units onto the walls, they got there, but archers...
  10. Nekolacek

Resolved Game crashes when playing above 60fps - D3D Device context error

Interesting.
    Im playing at 140+fps at all times and dont have any issues, Vsync on, Gsync monitor... weird
  11. Nekolacek

Can we make units Charge again when you die?

I find this very annoying that when you die, you can expect plenty of your troops to drop like flies, because Archers for example start doing the skirmish, which consists of walking back and forth like idiots, barely shooting and when they do, they make sure its on the passing by cavalry and...
  12. Nekolacek

Army of Children (poachers)

Here's a screenshot of armed baby poachers literally shredding my hired thug apart
    unknown.png
    Tough times in Calradia, even children have to turn to life of crime
  13. Nekolacek

SP - World Map My thoughts on the Faction Snowball effect. Campaigns should go on forever!

Snowballing is absolutely a thing, the Khuzait nation gets deleted every single time consistently first, Empire is the nation to snowball like 70% of the time.
  14. Nekolacek

Why is every single NPC ugly as sin....and white?

*Waaah, people in a game in fictional land aren't diverse enough*
    Leave it to some white boy to cry about it, literally noone else cares
  15. Nekolacek

Need help with Enterprises

I would assume that the money enterprise makes is based somehow on prosperity of the town its in.
Back
Top Bottom