Recent content by ndbaker74

1. ndbaker74

Need More Info Infinite Siege

I ask you please don't reply in before you have read the bug, the post, and be sure that what you say is not stupid.
    Here we are talking about the bug that blocks the siege when an ally enters. Whoever wants to take the siege, the producers of the game decide that, but if it LOCKS when they enter the siege and you have to exit and re-enter to make it go on, this is a bug. Please read unrelated things before replying.
    Says the guy who sounds exactly like what he says others shouldn't be. I just finished reading Heretics of Dune before replying.
  2. ndbaker74

Why are wages paid daily for the first time in the series?

thanks for the reply yeah when you think about it seems to make sense that back then they where payed at the end of a day maybe they can implement some sort of loot sharing morale system like in viking conquest

Thanks, I agree with the loot sharing concept, this is how moral would be high is if your troops are recieving high amounts of loot. Why would they fight when they get a daily salary...
  3. ndbaker74

Need More Info flashing battlefield

Try to recalibrate your screen.

I play on my laptop and can have this issue after I calibrate for when I am physically outdoors versus indoors.
  4. ndbaker74

Why are wages paid daily for the first time in the series?

More realistic of the time period would be that they would get a share of loot and then much less pay, not familiar with the time frame they would have recieved it back then. the weekly thing makes sense to us now, but throughout man's history I doubt that weekly being the norm has been around for that long.
  5. ndbaker74

Resolved Companions Group Assignments Don't Save

Bump.... why is this not In Progress?
  6. ndbaker74

Resolved Having enemy lady in owned castle, can't i just get her to jail?

In Warband I remember that if you talked to her then you would have an option to release her or hold her for ransom
  7. ndbaker74

Resolved Companions Group Assignments Don't Save

This is something I complain about frequently. This is very upsetting that the devs appear to refuse to approach fixing. Not once has there been a mention about this. We've been complaining about it since day one.

Also note that when you assign any unit to a group it does not initially belong to then when you mouse-over your party, (pick any troop and change its number to 4 or higher) the tool-tip that shows is all messed up. Not sure if those are related.

Also note that when you do assign them to groups they line up in odd locations on the battle map.

This is actually a major component to strategy during a battle, ensuring that the troops you want are in the proper places. I tend to place my companions into Light Cavalry (7) and then they will line up as a bunch with the infantry and archers. because infantry and archers should obviously be in the same blob at start right (sarcasm intended).
  8. ndbaker74

Resolved Please Fix Tournaments, they are bad

I imagine the odds are high that a post like this will be completely ignored
  9. ndbaker74

Resolved Minor issue - Troop type not displaying correctly in mouseover of party

This also happens when companions are assigned a different category instead of Infantry (I)...
  10. ndbaker74

Resolved Minor issue - Troop type not displaying correctly in mouseover of party

Summary: When mousing-over my party (currently just myself and a single Sea Raider Cheif) in the party list it states: Infantry: 1 ERROR: text with type str_troop_type_name doesn't exist!: 1 I had the Sea Raider Cheif placed into the Heavy Infantry (VI) troop type, when I put him back into the...
  11. ndbaker74

Companion wages problem

Perhaps they should not get a wage but a cut of loot per battle... seems more historically accurate
  12. ndbaker74

SP - General Small (and some large) things I hope they improve (not bugs or gripes).

I like a lot of your suggestions, especially the tournament suggestions.
  13. ndbaker74

SP - General Money should have weight

Not sure how much a Denar weighs, but I am pretty sure that I (as a character) can/should not carry 50,000 of them by myself, without a horse...
  14. ndbaker74

SP - General Please resolve some "Basics"

These are issues that affect every load of a game. These are all frustrations that should have been resolved by now - Every load I have to readjust my party's troop formations. I use (VII) Light Cavalry for companions as I mount them all and then if I have any Vlandian Levy Crossbowmen I have...
  15. ndbaker74

SP - General Save Options

There was Ironman mode or something named similar in Warband. It is yet another item that should have been brought over to Bannerlord.
Back
Top Bottom