Recent content by Nauval

1. Nauval

Support

Need help about the Dev Suite.

I edited 2 extra companions and enabled it, but I encountered 2 error messages when compiling:
    Code:
     File "process_parties.py", line 6, in <module>
        from process_operations import *
      File "C:\Users\Anas\Documents\Abdurrahman Naufal\Modules\Floris Dev Suite 2.5\
    Build and Update batch-files\process_operations.py", line 14, in <module>
        from module_troops import *
      File "C:\Users\Anas\Documents\Abdurrahman Naufal\Modules\Floris Dev Suite 2.5\
    Build and Update batch-files\module_troops.py", line 2647, in <module>
        ["npc24","Nauval","Nauval",tf_hero|tf_unmoveable_in_party_window, 0, reserve
    d,  fac_commoners,

[
                                                    itm_ar_vae_mer_jacket
                                                                            ,itm_bo_
    vae_t1_sandal

,itm_we_vae_sword_sickle

],str_40|agi_40|int_42|cha_42|level(62),wp(500),knows_warrior_np
    c|knows_weapon_master_2|knows_ironflesh_4|knows_leadership_1|knows_riding_2,0x00
    000001a5008141369a6db95b65b6c300000000001db6db0000000000000000], #Vaegir
    NameError: name 'str_40' is not defined

Why is str_40 not defined?

Code:

Copying source files to internal directory...
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "other_files.py", line 12, in <module>
        shutil.copy("./conversation.txt",intern_dir_expanded + "./conversation.txt")

File "C:\Python27\lib\shutil.py", line 117, in copy
        copyfile(src, dst)
      File "C:\Python27\lib\shutil.py", line 82, in copyfile
        with open(src, 'rb') as fsrc:
    IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: './conversation.txt'
            1 file(s) moved.

Any idea? Thanks before.
  2. Nauval

Bug Reports & Known Issues [v2.54]

I don't know if this is a bug or not, but I've never found Sigmund in any tavern after almost 300 days. It's v2.54.

Is it just unlucky me or what?

---

Just saw the tweak on this thread. Sorry.
  3. Nauval

She-Lyna Wulf (Floris Expanded Warband AAR)

An AAR with Floris Expanded would be interesting. I play that mod too. I once wanted to make an AAR based on this mod, but I didn't feel it was any good with my story. Also, good luck.
  4. Nauval

Suggestions

Duh said:
    Nauval said:
    Can you automatically add nobility title, along with the suffixes when we join a faction?
    To the player? Yes its possible, but its not worth the work considering that players can easily rename themselves in their character screen.
    I'm too lazy to do that, hehe. We have to backspace all the name before adding titles since there is no cursor.
  5. Nauval

Suggestions

Can you automatically add nobility title, along with the suffixes when we join a faction?
  6. Nauval

Module System Download

Here it is: http://download2.taleworlds.com/mb_warband_module_system_1143.zip
  7. Nauval

Suggestions

SmellyLeopard said:
    After playing the Floris more extensivly for 3 weeks, here are some suggestions. These may have been suggested before, I didn't go through the topic.

- Get rid of "Sort the defenders".
    - Replace it with the 2 buttons @ manage the garison (absurd that this isn't standard).
    - Put a cap on the amount of prisoners bandits can take/hold.
    - Add "food" as an option to exclude from auto-selling.
    - Fix how reclaiming a good you sold still lowers the value of that type of good as if it was sold anyway.
    - Let time advance while you are in castle halls/tournaments/taverns, slowly though.
    - Or let lords that accompany you also enter a town when you enter it.
    - A few more companions :smile: (This is just my personal preference)?
    - Stop bandits from attacking you again for a few seconds after you paid them.
    - Don't give a lord all villages that go with a town if you give it to him after you just took it.
    - Allow to give a lord a fief by talking to him on the map.
    - Make it optional to limit the amount of lines with (kill, etc.) information in battle to ~5 lines at a time. (In big and or laggy battles these lines can be very annoying).
    - As a king it would be nice if you could order the marshal to gather the army to siege/free a certain city.

- I know I had more, but can't think of them at the moment  :grin:

Edited a few more in.

I really agree with these suggestions, especially with prisoners bandits can take. I once saw a bandit party which consisted of only one mountain bandit, held 20 prisoners.

About more companions, I think Floris team has already planned it. I installed Floris Dev Suite, I saw on the source files that there were 66 extra companions I believe, but still disabled and their dialogues haven't been made. However, I enabled some of them and made the dialogues.
  8. Nauval

Quick Questions/Quick Answers (Unofficial 'Ask Questions Here' Q&A Thread)

Epentus said:
    For some reason, when night comes my map gets really dark. Is there any way to brighten it?

Enable auto exposure in video options.
  9. Nauval

OSP Sounds Brognar Voice Pack

Sounds funny!

BTW, is there any other download link? I've signed up to Nexus forums but I can't log in to M&B Nexus.
  10. Nauval

Suggestions

I think it would be more realistic if time spent on building siege towers and ladders also depends on party size and party morale, not only engineering skill.
  11. Nauval

Quick Questions/Quick Answers (Unofficial 'Ask Questions Here' Q&A Thread)

Is there any way to change fief-based nobility titles?
  12. Nauval

SP Native A Conspiracy of Kings - Brief Peak, Page 31

Oh man... I just found out this thread. The mod looks promising, and the gameplay trailer is awesome! Looking forward for this mod. By the way, how's the progress?
  13. Nauval

Support

Caba`drin said:
    Nauval said:
    Well, I'm not sure where to put this, but I need help with the Dev Suite.

I tried to compile and build Floris Expanded without edit anything. But, I there were many "access is denied" and "not recognized" messages after I clicked the batch file. I've done steps on this thread, but it still doesn't work. I've tried to build module with module system, too, and it works fine. How to fix this?
    Windows UAC is blocking you because, I assume, you have installed to Program Files. Either change your read/write permissions for your Modules folder or move the Dev Suite out of Program Files (and be sure to compile to a folder out of Program Files, too)

Thank you. :smile:

Edit:
    I also have an ingame problem. I'm using Expanded pack.
    There is no clock next to the date in right bottom (there was clock, right?). And there are no bodyguards when I visit the tavern, take a walk, etc. I don't really know since when those things have been missing, but I'm quite sure it was after I enabled chetmenu.
    Yes, the time of day should be at the bottom. Have you checked it turning the cheatmenu back off restores the clock--I really have no idea what would make that string not show.

As for Bodyguards, do you have sufficient renown/leadership for you to get guards?
    Yes, I have turned it off and it's still missing. For bodyguards, I have sufficient renown and leadership, I had guards before.

Edit: The guards are back! I didn't do anything, but when I visit a tavern, there are some guards. But the clock is still missing.
  14. Nauval

Support

Well, I'm not sure where to put this, but I need help with the Dev Suite.

I tried to compile and build Floris Expanded without edit anything. But, I there were many "access is denied" and "not recognized" messages after I clicked the batch file. I've done steps on this thread, but it still doesn't work. I've tried to build module with module system, too, and it works fine. How to fix this?

Actually, this problem isn't so important since I use the Dev Suite because of curiosity. But, still..., please help.

Edit:
    I also have an ingame problem. I'm using Expanded pack.
    There is no clock next to the date in right bottom (there was clock, right?). And there are no bodyguards when I visit the tavern, take a walk, etc. I don't really know since when those things have been missing, but I'm quite sure it was after I enabled chetmenu.
Back
Top Bottom