Recent content by Narmin

1. Narmin

Royal Rat Rumble Tournament

ill be dropping from the tourney
  2. Narmin

Royal Rat Rumble Tournament

Steam Name: Sehid Namirin Do you have a mic? Yes Would you be interested in being a captain? Yes Do you have prior team tournament experience?: yes Are you available on weekends and weekday nights? Yes Do you pledge yourself to Rat Royal Family? I’m already pledged to VK
  3. Narmin

Need a boost at getting better at bannerlord? Your wish is my command 🐐⚔

Nooooo it’s not 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️ I am not trying to target anybody at all, if someone wants to get better at the game and would like to spend some cash to boost it instead of trying to pick it up themselves, I will help them. I don’t know why you are saying only dumb people pay to learn something they...
  4. Narmin

But I’m not taking advantage of anybody... if they’re not satisfied with the service or feel like they didn’t learn anything at all, obviously with fiverrs policy, they get an instant refund and I wouldn’t even escalate it at all.
  5. Narmin

thank you Cdjrxx, To put the cherry on top, Ive done more than anybody in this thread that is ****posting regarding giving out free guides, tutorials, insights and all that for free. You can go on NA duel and just ask about me and the people will tell you themselves. I have went even as far as...
  6. Narmin

Never seen so much hate from complete strangers, it’s mind boggling. EU down -50 points
  7. Narmin

Who cares what EU thinks? they fell off hard after warband. NA is the new EU
  8. Narmin

Thank you for being amongst a few with common sense 👍🏻 For everyone else, please PM me if you would like any information or would like to schedule an anonymous session without using fiverr.
  9. Narmin

if you feel like joining a clan is better option to learn, go ahead. Once again, as #1 NA & a top tier duelist, I’ll be coaching you and spend my time to privately reel to you and your needs, should it be for free? Personal trainers spend years learning in & outs of health and bodybuilding...
  10. Narmin

Thats funny because according to Kazu nobody in EU knew how to spin feint and he was one of the few people that was asking me to drop the tutorial. So yes I feel like I’ve done more than anybody in this game regarding giving out free tutorials so don’t come at me with that bullsh*t
  11. Narmin

Fair point 👍🏻 I’ll keep the service up until I see how much the combat changes, cause still I believe I’ll adapt quickly to the new one and implement my own style that I can teach
  12. Narmin

I don’t care if it becomes competitive or not. I’m just trying to make some money on the side bro leave me alone I promise nobody asked for your opinion