Recent content by Nandish_M

1. Resolved Invisible wife

I just tried and yes indeed it doesn't seem to exist anymore...
    I have tried another command that should do it tho (funny note, I tried it on myself and it duplicated my character lol)

Example :

Or maybe it's the opposite I can't remember, if it doesn't work then you know you need to switch the two names =_=
    Then you can just release her, I think it shouldn't impact on your relationship with her, but just in case save your game
    ohhh ty you solved my problem ira was taken capture by looters so she was a prisoner but in the clan tab it said se was last seen at a city that my faction owned what didnt make sence so it was bugged i waited like 30 days still the same. after i tried this and sold her in the tavern district it said ira has been released cuz of ransom being paid.
  2. Stuttering and FPS Drops

Been getting bad FPS drops during single player which is making it rather unplayable. I can run 500 Vs 500 customer battles perfect with like 70FPS (capped). Multiplayer is perfect also. I've seen a lot of threads reporting the same issue, apparently Bannerlord has Ram leaks?

My specs are... id say at least mid-range for gaming:
    I5 Quad 9300H 2.4Ghz
    8Gb Ram
    GTX 1050 - 3Gb

However i can get between 75 - 100 FPS easy on medium settings. But the stutterers and FPS drops in like 5 v 5 combat is practically unplayable.

Anyone else? any thoughts on whether this will fix?
    Hey,

I have the same laptop as you have can I ask you graphics/performance settings cuz on the ones I play it's impossible for me. Or are they the ones nvidia geforce experience recommend.
Back
Top Bottom