Recent content by Nameless Warrior

1. Nameless Warrior

SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

New version is now up on Moddb. Mod is now completely stable and freelancer is back.
  2. Nameless Warrior

[WB] Warband Script Enhancer v4.7.8 for 1.174

Thanks for clarifying K700, that is a shame. I didn't use troop_set_type in this instance as I did not think it would change the agent skin in the middle of the battle which is what I need. As far as I am aware all changes using troop operations must be done before spawn or them to impact the...
  3. Nameless Warrior

Azonthriel- that is weird, why would the GOG version be a trial? If you have further set up issues with warsword conquest then you can join our discord and hopefully some of our regular posters can help. Whenever I use player_set_skin it always gives me a script error saying the player number...
  4. Nameless Warrior

Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

Is it hardcoded that characters remove their helmets in conversations? I have checked the conversation_encounter mission template and other than override_horse nothing seems to be affected.
  5. Nameless Warrior

Thanks you for the clarification I will make some changes.
  6. Nameless Warrior

Thanks for all your work on this K700, it has helped expand the scope of our latest release massively. One question I have is about some of the wse operations. It has been reported that stat changes using this operation only last for that particular session and don't save permanently on the...
  7. Nameless Warrior

When you are resting in a town and the besiegers pile in and attack you usually automatically get taken to the menu "siege_started_defender". However currently in it doesn't happen automatically, you have to click the screen to get there meaning you can miss an attack phase or even the whole...
  8. Nameless Warrior

Gsanders some of the things you have said or implied about the team members on here and modddb (thanks for deleting that) have been unjustified and unwarranted. You seem to have seen a normal testing session and built up your own narrative about what it meant in your head and decided to start...
  9. Nameless Warrior

Yep, thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I had a brainfart and forgot to change the rest of headers after changing the skill.
  10. Nameless Warrior

I have created a new skill using reserved_1 in the skills.py in the same way I have with previous new skills and things seem to be fine. When I am in scripts and using the store skill level operation it accepts the new skill and compiles. However in troops if I try and say a troop knows this...
  11. Nameless Warrior

The mod was displaying the wrong messages in the bottom corner throughout the game. For example when a non aggression pact was made a debug message came up and in battle instead of saying 'you will get x renown for this battle' it always said 'it's a trap'. About 3/4 of all the messages were...
  12. Nameless Warrior

Thanks Kalarhan, some of those operation changes look very interesting. Shame the instance is still not being recorded at reg0 for spawn_scene_prop. Strange that has never worked when it does for spawn agent and horse. Yes I use the troop based lists a lot, they are an amazing addition to...
  13. Nameless Warrior

prop_instance_is_valid                      = 1838  # (prop_instance_is_valid, <scene_prop_instance_id>),                                                     # Checks that the reference to a scene prop instance is valid (i.e. it was not removed). It suggests in this operation description that...
  14. Nameless Warrior

Thanks. It turns out that {s0} is added in by modmerger and has always been there but missed it making me think that 569 one was wrong but now looking at it is indeed correct. The search continues. Edit: for anyone who has this issue and finds this post I had a display message with no text...
  15. Nameless Warrior

The player can still be a female elf and the witch elf lines are also using the same skin. With courtship gone there is no more good female elves around.