Recent content by nalmighty

1. nalmighty

Spawned Armies get twice the number of soldiers i have.

Lol arguing about the proper place is just silly if that was all you had to say you shouldn't have posted at all or said it a little nicer.

i noticed that happens when you get the prized war horse for the cossack leader and the ambushers have twice as many troops
  2. nalmighty

Mount & Blade With Fire & Sword Çalışmayı Durdurdu Lütfen Acil Yardım

i dont know what your saying but i guess the crash is the problem and im not a technical guy like most on the forums however i would suggest a re install and posting your omputer specs. good luck
  3. nalmighty

SP Musket Era War Getting Worse Beta 2.20

QWW said:
    Thank you. Handmade grenades I will check into, as for the Samurai armour it was requested and they did exist to the 1600th century. Some armour would have to be on the market. :razz: It's rare for a reason.

it was around back then and around untill after the american civil war as seen in the last samarai movie with tom cruise however it would have been very rare to see it in the local of wfas :razz:
  4. nalmighty

Games, MOVIES & Telefilms that inspired 1860's

ah yes those guys were using  machine guns bcus that was the FF legion in 1920 even though the legion was started in around 1860.
  5. nalmighty

[WFAS Battalion] 1st Public Linebattle

i think maybe for the first event u should make it public and see how it goes and who turns up :p bcus having to join a ts is to much hassle especially if u dont like the game mode after.
    just a thought :smile:
  6. nalmighty

SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

the empire got there muskets ?
  7. nalmighty

MP Musket Era Modern Full Invasion: Zulu

what if there all to busy play mnb ?
  8. nalmighty

MP Musket Era Modern Full Invasion: Zulu

but martydom and final stand are on the same perk list and you can only get up if somone picks up u up :razz:
  9. nalmighty

Why are the missions so fail

welcome to mount and blade :smile:
  10. nalmighty

oh yh i meant to put that but the legion were around in 1860s :smile: maybe they could be mercs from the taverns ?
  11. nalmighty

i think a good movie  which is set around 60 years that thats good is March or die , mainly for there snazzy lookin uniforms :smile:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLg_3rMXh0Y&feature=related
  12. nalmighty

SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

good ol warhammer :smile:
  13. nalmighty

they call me trinity is  classic Bud spencer and terrence hill film :smile:
  14. nalmighty

Got me a town, now what?

Lol you sounded like the guy from the news reports on horrible histories
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdTk5OvtvM4
    Bob Hale FTW
  15. nalmighty

blood mod?

wfas runs better than warband for me :sad: silly warband never works but wfas  rarley crashes
Back
Top Bottom