Recent content by Nalgasucia507

1. Where is patch 1.7.3 ???

Mexico got out at the right time, this is a sinking ship company.
    +1
  2. Iron Chieftain: Simulated RTS and Citybuilder

You should release it in early access!

:iamamoron:
    a sucker is born every minute as so they say...

RESIST the urge to play a half-baked game. Don't give the developers money UNTIL it is a finished product. This is exactly the reason we are all eating a **** sandwich with Bannerlord. Btw, really nice project you got here KFC.
  3. Beta Patch Notes e1.7.2

Issues I have found:
    1. you can't do a prison break or enter the dungeon from the main screen anymore; it always says 'you have limited access to dungeon'. However, manually entering the castle and going into the dungeon itself still works.
    2. the AI on the worldmap are noticeably dumber than before. They move more erratically, still do zigzag and abandon a siege without reasons.
    TW patchie patch "testing patch" results.
  4. Beta Patch Notes e1.7.2

iu
    +1
  5. Statement regarding Plans for Singleplayer and Engine III

giphy.gif

You guys can do nothing against Duh, he is the chosen one :iamamoron::lol:.
    +1.

Same story as before. We all complain, Duh comes in, he generally speaks the same blarf of "its ready when its ready", we all respond with "why no news", he repeats "its ready when its ready". The guy is a Teflon man (https://pragmaticleadership.wordpress.com/2015/05/02/the-teflon-man/)

So anyways, we all get to suck our thumb until patch gets released, then we all discovered patch is a half turd sandwich and we proceed to complain, ergo, the cycle repeats itself.

I hate to say it, but the dudes that were blasting off TW in the beginning of EA were right. We were the little red riding hood defending the wolf.
  6. Sea Battle Demo - Longship Control

Lol, what we currently have is too much talking (****ing menu screen to raid), what we need is more RAIDING (this scene encounter)
  7. Sea Battle Demo - Longship Control

Man, the lightning, weather, boat tilt due to the waves, combat, @Bloc you are the best of the best.
  8. Voice acting is useless, dynamic lord relations are

Lines for some stale linear plotline arent all that interesting especially after youve heard it once or twice

Better is the old classic RPG lines like a Royal Greeting when addressing your advisors: "Yes Sire?", "Your wish is my command" -kinda stuff.
    When you are a lowly nothing having the opposite -like voices of disdain but keep it general and reactionary to the player. Also audio effects like a Horn blast when you are the lord of a Town/Castle and you are entering with maybe some crowd/guards banter "Its the King!" would give a better sense of ownership.
    Of course "Less Talking, More Raiding" is immortalized -theres a reason for that ..
    +1
  9. Sid Meier warns the games industry about monetisation

I spent a ton of money on a new computer to play Cyberpunk and ended not buying it (and still havent) due to early reviews. Hell, I remebr getting wood from the first teaser of Duke Nukem Forever and never purchasing it due to reviews.

M&B and then Warband are the reason I bought the EA for Bannerlord. I'm old, my tastes or purchasing habits aren't having any impact on the gaming industry. Bannerlord is the only game I've played for more than 10 hours since it was released. I enjoy it but I understand the criticism. I do get a ton of enjoyment watching people complain though. I like watching you guys bang your head against the wall repeatedly while you expect a different outcome. If I dislike a game and it never gets a second thought or another penny from me.

I'll pre-order their space game that I'll never play just to p!ss you off.

I also pre-ordered Victrix Norman Cavalry that cost me more than this game.

I'll be painting them while you are crying about not having fun. Then maybe I'll play a little Bannerlord this weekend and enjoy myself.
    lol this guy eats being miserable for breakfast, lunch and dinner. What a sad life lol.
  10. Beta Patch Notes e1.7.1

Anxiety about this game is reaching some kind of paroxism.
    What kind of communication could be done to ease this situation? I'm wondering.
    Dejan is telling "not yet, 172 is still in test phase etc..." and people starts to request more information on "why not yet".
    Obviously he can not tell...
    Does knowing the reason of the blocking points would really change anything about solving it?
    We get weekly hotfixes and nobody care? Why is that?
    Is it only about getting new content for giving a feeling of satisfaction for only a few hours? And then what? Come back to negativity and complaints?
    Clearly TW is bad at communicating, but instead of keeping this unnecessary pressure, maybe we could take some steps back, relativise and relax...
    +1.

It irks me too that after patch lands, a lot of people rush to go say "Good job TW" before testing out the patch. That lasts 2 days, then we all go back to b*tching and moaning. Just don't post anything at all, test it out, and then provide a solid feedback response on the patch note thread.

At the end we are all past that point. Like others have said, I bet TW staff/devs look at us with contempt and annoyance, the same way we look at them as incompetent and non-caring.
  11. Village Management Mod - Village Castle Upgrade and Projects

@Bloc, thank you for your efforts, and we all wish you great success in modding the hell out of Bannerlord. You are a great dude.
Back
Top Bottom