Recent content by Nairagorn

1. Nairagorn

The official Goodbye thread.

This isn't a ~real~ goodbye, I suppose, because I'll still poke in once and a while to see what's going on, but it is a goodbye to my time as a forum admin.

I've been a member of this community since 2005, and it's past time for me to hang up my hat and ban hammer. My son was born in 2007, and as of September he'll be 10 years old... I've known many of you longer than my boy has been alive :grin:

It's been an awesome time, and it's been super cool to watch this community grow and mature. I also haven't been very active these last few years so it's time for me to make it official. I'm pretty confident the forums are in good hands with the current group of admins and moderators.

Cheers folks!

sCmr6vX.jpg
  2. Nairagorn

Coup Attempt in Turkey

Dammit. Stay safe you Turks.
  3. Nairagorn

OLD GAME FOR ME AND GIRLFRIEND TO LAN

Titan Quest is older and fun on a LAN.
  4. Nairagorn

Anyone tried Dwarf Fortress?

It was inevitable.
  5. Nairagorn

What Is Your Political Affiliation?

Nairagorn said:
    Next person that posts about it gets a time out.
  6. Nairagorn

The bull**** bickering between Anthropoid and Mage. Next person that posts about it gets a time out.

I just sent my kid to bed with no dinner for being an ass  :razz:  I am in no mood!
  7. Nairagorn

Maybe. I don't care. Needs to stop.
  8. Nairagorn

Ok, people need to grow the **** up. Stop picking on each other, or I'll start banning people.

I don't care who said what or who started it. Just knock it off or leave the thread if you can't act like grownups.
  9. Nairagorn

Shadowrun Hong Kong Kickstarter is DONE. See OP for non-KS backing options.

Yeah it's pretty well done too, with multiple difficulty levels. Based on the sample mission for the sourcebooks  :razz:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=166270835

Not really a "campaign" per se though. Just a quickie mission.
  10. Nairagorn

Shadowrun Hong Kong Kickstarter is DONE. See OP for non-KS backing options.

Vadermath said:
    So, has anyone else played this? If so, could ya point me to some quality player-made campaigns?

I've been playing the official campaign it shipped with, but I got frustrated because the story went from an interesting one in a fresh setting, to the usual idiotic 'save the world from aliens' trope, only in a very confusing way. That wouldn't be much of a bother if the actual combat against alien bugs wasn't as desperately retarded and frustrating as it is.

Some UGC I've enjoyed... Shadows of the Salish Shidhe, Antumbra, Kill City Detroit, the SNES reboot was decent. Silver Angel, Stuffer Shack, Lone Star Double Indemnity. It's been a while since I played most of them so my memory may be hazy. Obviously quality will vary but these are pretty ok IIRC.
  11. Nairagorn

Star Citizen (Wing Commander MP successor)

Also, fin-stabilized missiles in space?  :lol:
  12. Nairagorn

Religion/ spirituality survey

Arright, I think we're done here. Thanks to those who filled it out in anything approaching a quasi-serious manner  :razz:

It wasn't well made or presented in any way, and I thank you for slogging through it.

Oh and

Kobrag said:
    Done, can I haz cookie nao?

Yes

nZoBOzX.png

Comrade Temuzu said:
    Welp, the whole thing went to **** on the third page. Cant really give proper answers to most of those. :lol:

Just the third page? I thought it went in the crapper right from the start, lacking any sort of european ethnicity choice.
  13. Nairagorn

Well, we all know Taoists burn IN HELL anyway*, so that's ok  :razz:

Also, don't be afraid to give the same answer over and over, that's still data.
  14. Nairagorn

Yeah, like I said I don't agree with the way she presented this at all, and I told her so in no uncertain terms.

But still, I promised I'd ask people to fill it out, and so despite my misgivings I have done so  :mrgreen:

And I really do appreciate people filling it out. Despite her religious views she's a very sweet lady and I'm happy to help her out.

My wife and I are literally the first atheists she's ever met (at least, the first she's known about). It did take her a while to understand that you can actually be a good person without needing religion. So, baby steps.
  15. Nairagorn

That's not unusual with these kinds of surveys. I've seen actual well-done surveys where they will restate questions with slightly altered wording. This is done on purpose usually, as people can react differently depending on how things are phrased.
Back
Top Bottom