Recent content by Naeris

1. Game is out on PC now

dam no voice acting when asking lords about the battle of pendraic
  2. Official Release

so basically just 1.9.0 again with a few bug fixes and the only thing that was added was voice acting
  3. Game is out on PC now

not much else to say as I'm updating it right now
  4. TaleWorlds on Twitch LIVE in 30 mins!

seems like it's just gonna be the streamer doing a playthrough or something so I'm leaving the stream
  5. TaleWorlds on Twitch LIVE in 30 mins!

I think they are gonna show the trailer for a tenth time in a row
  6. Unban MostBlunted one month after release of Bannerlord?

2cz55Z4.png
    Actual TW's AI brain size confirmed?
  7. Unban MostBlunted one month after release of Bannerlord?

ngl these forums will be less interesting to look at if he is banned
  8. Need More Info Game will not start after launcher

I FIGURED IT OUT

I was having this same issue and i was pulling my hair out trying to figure it out but it was simple!

Log into OneDrive. This fixed it for me I swear to god. I figured it out because I couldnt delete the config file as mentioned in this thread because "my cloud service was not open" so i oppened one drive and logged in, and it worked right away.

I hope this helps others.
    can confirm logging into OneDrive worked for me aswell
  9. To the developers about NFT usage

just try and sell your map making it an nft is ****ing dumb
  10. Beta Patch Notes e1.6.1

And what about the inventory loading times?it's better or still taking 10 seconds for load every itens?
    thats a problem to do with your storage device and can be fixed by installing the game on an SSD but yeah it is really annoying without an SSD
  11. Is this a bug? "Saddle of Aeneas" or place holder img?

76 armor T6 looks... well rubbish but is better than everything else.

there are like 3 really rare on op armours in the game i managed to get the celtic frost which has 78 armour and looks as though someone just chucked a bunch of furs onto the back of a horse
  12. Major Crafted weapon exploit

Battain noble armor cost 500k+
    head around 250k
    Bows 200k+
    Just some types that is really expensive

If you play like me and behead your enemies - At some point when u lose a fight they will take you head aswell (playing with death enabled ofc)
    So those expensive items will be lost

Crafting seems like a way to use alot of time to get an advance - for some time
    Selling a crafted item for 100k + then getting 10-40k from a town in raw gold an buy materials/armor for the rest to max out what you get for each trade.
    Reselling some materials for profits and selling bought armors for a way lower resell price

Sometimes i spend hours going around sellling and buying to have the money to go to War as i got daily expenses way over my budget
    you just sell to a twon or king ond ya dont care if ya go over because javlins are as cheap as dirt to make and sell for 100k also you sell javlins when you are buying expensive weapons and armour as they will prevent the money from being taken from your bank
  13. Shall we talk about the paper armors?

In the real world, every time there was an armour improvement, it was swiftly followed by a weapon improvement, and visa versa.

I'm perfectly fine with it being possible for me in full armour to be one hit by a lancer, a crossbow bolt if I'm too close or if I ride too fast at a pike. That's literally what those weapons are for.

That said, I'm not going to complain if there are tweaks done to the different armour types and classes. I just don't want to lose the motivation to use good tactics by becoming an invulnerable tank.
    those darn looters and their rock improvements
  14. Major Crafted weapon exploit

You can still do that, by not exploiting the smithing. If you want to smith but not exploit, set a rule not to craft anything beyond your smithing skill. You can still reach 150k+ weapons, but with a lot more effort...
    you smithing skill starts at lvl 0 so you will nee to anyway and 150k+ weapons can be crafted with like 60 smithing difficulty harpoons are really low tier
  15. Major Crafted weapon exploit

There are many crafted weapon exlpoits but ill talk about the most efficient wich is Javlins with teh harpoon head they sell for 106666 gold each without teh sell price perk in addition to this they will rapidly level up your charactors balcksmithing skills. but the biggest part of this exploit...
Back
Top Bottom