Recent content by nacholoko16

1. nacholoko16

The Mead Hall

Tonight we feast for Loki!
  2. nacholoko16

The Mead Hall

And it is posible to make a film on the 1924 or even now 2015 that could be very acurrate... thats depends on the author of the film.
  3. nacholoko16

The Mead Hall

Cynfar said:
    Its from 1924. so yes it is inaccurate. But it just tells the story, not the real background
    The film is make it on 1924... couldnt be done on V- VI right.... I was talking about the background of the movie, like: cloths, weapons, armores, shields, just lances etc
  4. nacholoko16

The Mead Hall

Nice iniciative ragnarr, but thats a little bite unaccurate, isnt it?(just asking)
  5. nacholoko16

Vikingr Duel Tournament

Its a very nice idea Wulfstan, btw this cant be a clan stuff. People should join by themself, the list should be mixed and then people face eachothers on the randon decision of the list. Doesnt matter if the players are clan mate or friends. If this goes up as a tournament with no *****y clan stuffs, i guess will be very nice and agradable. Btw Ragnarr, you dont have to ¨send¨ jomsborgs, i guess they can read and join by themselfs on the event... people should know how to read before make part of clans and stufss at least....
  6. nacholoko16

[EU/NA] Gægningas [Recruiting]

Heheheh thanks we was having a good time!
  7. nacholoko16

[EU/NA] Gægningas [Recruiting]

Wulfstan my game crash out... Anyway here`s my steam: NachoUruga . Add me we keep the conversation! Dont know if this is the apropriated thread, but hes part of this clan so...
  8. nacholoko16

SCILDWEALL – NA Vikingr Shieldwall Event (dormant)

Hope so! Today i can join it :smile:))
  9. nacholoko16

You have a new player.

Veniathan said:
    nacholoko16 said:
    Welcome, respect the rules and have fun! Try to get a acurrate name to help on the historical acurrate stuff pls, check this link http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,237364.0.html!!!

Thank you, I have already named myself 'Zvonimir Svarogovich'. Though perhaps I'll re-do it a little.
    Well thats a very nice name!!! See you on the fields of blodd :smile: im Berthwulf btw! A lovely angle...
  10. nacholoko16

You have a new player.

Welcome, respect the rules and have fun! Try to get a acurrate name to help on the historical acurrate stuff pls, check this link http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,237364.0.html!!!
  11. nacholoko16

Get in the game you big turds!

JOIN US RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!
  12. nacholoko16

Get in the game you big turds!

Comunitty is still alive as the hookers are still working... People usually join the server on the afternoon, around 6- 12 peoples! Sometimes more sometimes less... EDIT: Its all about constalty check!
  13. nacholoko16

The Mead Hall

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2012/10/121019-viking-outpost-second-new-canada-science-sutherland/  Well this sounds as a very intresting research :smile:
  14. nacholoko16

The Mead Hall

Lol that video remainds me skyrim somehow, couple of mages throwning icepikes ....
Back
Top Bottom