Recent content by n0rz

1. In Progress Game crashes every time after finishing a siege making it impossible to siege a town/castle

Summary: the game crashes every time after i press "Done" at the town loot page How to Reproduce: doesn't matter if in safe mode or not, and also doesn't matter which town or castle, i tried to simulate the battle instead of fighting myself, still won but the game still crashes every time after...
  2. How do i destroy a Kingdom?

conquered all of the northern empire cities and castles, made 90% of the lords join my kingdom, imprisoned the King and one other lord yet i don't see any change, like in warband after you did all of that there was a message " Faction is no more" but in bannerlord the kingdom still exists no...
  3. Resolved Character model is a "Ball of glich"

happened to me too, posted another thread here
  4. Resolved Graphics bug with my character

Summary: having an issue which my character turns himself into some pokemon, hard to explain, see pictures How to Reproduce: just moving the camera or my character, can't see a thing with first person. cannot see the way my character fights Quest/Settlement Name (if related): not related to...
  5. Need More Info game crashes 100% everytime after daily gold change making the game unplayable

New update fixed it for me atlast, though having some graphics problem but its still better than the crashes :eek::lol:
  6. In Progress Daily Gold Change Crashes Me

no its not. i tried few saves, max after 2 days game still crashing ?
    yup me too, game still crashing even after the new 1.0.11 patch
  7. Need More Info game crashes 100% everytime after daily gold change making the game unplayable

Yeah its fine that it's listed as "in progress" but why does this issue (which is happening to alot of guys here clearly) is not even listed in the known crashes section? we are already almost 2 weeks after this crash has started to occur (for me at least) and i still did not hear a response from community support, are we doing something wrong? do we not spam this thread enough for them to at least respond and say that the developers know about this issue?
  8. Need More Info game crashes 100% everytime after daily gold change making the game unplayable

Still happening with 1.0.10, its already been almost 2 weeks that i cannot play the game at all, this issue isn't even in the "known crashes" section.

any acknowledgement from Community Support???
  9. Need More Info game crashes 100% everytime after daily gold change making the game unplayable

1.0.8 still did not fix it for me, do the developers know about this issue at all?
  10. Resolved Daily gold change crash

Hi, I've informed the developers about this issue and we will find a fix as soon as possible. In the meantime, please update me if the new patch has solved the issue.
    1.0.6 did not fix that for me so still waiting
  11. Need More Info game crashes 100% everytime after daily gold change making the game unplayable

Summary: the game crashes everytime after a daily gold change, just freezes and crashes everytime, How to Reproduce: Wandering around map or even just waiting until the daily gold change comes. Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Version: 1.0.6 Computer Specs: OS...
Back
Top Bottom