Recent content by MyrmidonAchilles

1. [WNL8] Free Agents

Remove me from free agents please and thank you :smile:
  2. United Kingdom & Ireland Regional 5v5 Cup

Unsure of availability this summer but don't mind being a reserve if needed.

Name: Achilles
    Steam Contact: Steam
    Player ID: 2068494
    Region: Midlands
    Class(es): Inf or Archer
  3. [W5L] Free Agents

Remove me please
  4. [W5L] Sign Ups (End. 16/09/18)

Name: Myrmidon
    Commander?(yes/no): No
    Novice/Advanced: Novice, I'm still pretty **** :razz:
    Past Teams: CCC
    Nationality: British
    Taleworlds: <----
    Steam: Steam
    Preferred Class: Archer or Inf
  5. Warband Matchmaking Client (WBMM) [v1.8 BETA]

Who's to say who can and can't be trusted?

On the point of anticheat, which I agree is a good thing, where is moss ToS and privacy policy? I posted about not trusting moss in the bcm thing, and left it at that, but seeing this I thought I would read what exactly moss has as agreement for using it, but I cant find any information on it at all on their website. Why should we put privacy and pc at risk for the sake of in this case three cheaters being caught?

There has to be better ways that are more safer and transparent then putting trust into unheard of third party programme or strangers on this forum. You shouldn't be trusting anyone you've never met with potentially sensitive information.

If I am blind and missed on their website for moss the ToS and Privacy Policy please post it as I'm curious, but I cant see why we should be trusting it so blindly. If we can't ensure people's safety and privacy we shouldn't be recommending anything to anyone, no matter for the cause because means don't justify an end.
  6. [BCM] Questions & Suggestions

Genuine questions not a conspiracy theory. I'm not some PC know it all, I have read different things about the app, its an invasive (by nature like anti virus) app I guess. I have no idea what is and isn't possible to do with such software considering you obviously are connected to the Internet to use it I think they're pretty good questions. It's a programme I've never heard of, why wouldn't I be concerned? Many other programmes track users, and even some games when running have a tracking thing called red shell to monitor gameplay or some ****.

And yes for the record I probably won't participate, but not because of the MOSS thing which probably should've been stated to begin with before sign ups that potentially anyone will need to use it. And if I was cheating I think for one I wouldn't have a life to cheat in a video game, and two that I'd be better at the game.
  7. [BCM] Questions & Suggestions

Surely that's a lot of work for one person if you're randomly selecting people for MOSS?

How would it work anyway, would everyone have to run MOSS every match and send the logs if requested?

Considering it was considered a bad idea and off putting for every player to download a separate tournament module, I can't see how installing and running a 3rd party programme is any better?

Also MOSS is a free piece of software. It's ran on donations right, but surely that's not a sustainable income for a complicated piece of software? Does it send any information to their servers that they then use for selling? Is it guaranteed to only save and record what we see in the log files saved locally? What happens if its left on by accident after closing the game, does it still record data or does it stop when no application is open?
  8. [BCM] Questions & Suggestions

Why only MOSS and not recording from desktop launching until end match for a private video? MOSS potentially reveals private information and I'm sure the people viewing it are trustworthy but they're not obligated to keep anything personal, there is no consequence if they don't. Adding more than one way is good, especially if you're going to be randomly selecting people after sign ups because not everyone will trust the programme or the good will of strangers on the Internet.
  9. Native Fantasy League [NFL] Sign ups!

Name: Myrmidon_Achilles
    ID:2068494
    Main Class:Archer/Inf
    Second Class:Inf/Archer
    Steam: Steam
    TaleWorlds:TW
    Interested in leading a team?: No
    Would you mind/Do you want to call for your team even if you aren't the captain?: No
  10. Native Completed Blademaster Duel Tournament -Complete-

SeánC said:
    Sean vs Myrmidon_Achilles
    10-4
    10 -6
    Total: 20-10

Confirmed, gfs :smile:
  11. [EC5] European Championship Fives - Signups

With regards to two matches a week, how will this be done? Could they both be done in one day or over a weekend? Or could one match be done early week and one end of week?
  12. Native Completed Blademaster Duel Tournament -Complete-

In-Game Name - Myrmidon_Achilles
    Steam Contact - http://steamcommunity.com/id/Myrmidon_Achilles
  13. [E5C] Server Bookings & Admin Mod

Time: Sunday 23rd @ 18:00
    Server: DE_1 please
    Teams Involved: CCC vs Stronq
    Type of Match: Official
  14. [E5C] Week 1 Fixtures

Waited 30 mins, no one showed. Horace was offline and RomperStomper couldn't/didn't respond to friend request on steam or to respond to Fabio on steam either.
Back
Top Bottom