Recent content by mypal

1. Party size at just the wrong number

QWW said:
    If I have that many men I can usually beat up to 150 party size minimum. Must be your tactics.

With all of the mercenaries being recruits? And its not that i cant beat them, its just annoying taking that many losses. And I'm sure we all have different standards of how big a loss is to us.
  2. Party size at just the wrong number

Maybe it just seems this way to me. But at the beginning of the game, coming straight from native M&B, i was thinking 100-105 was a big number to start the party limit at. So i quickly filled up my party with mercenaries. After a few minutes i realized that just over 100 is too big to catch or...
  3. A story on how we might have been trolled ironically, epically and deeply.

Besides Firearms just jamming (I could be mistaken) in some cases doesn't the powder fail to ignite when its wet? Making a Gun useless in rain or wading through a river like you suggested.
  4. Europe 1805, Formation question.

I downloaded the version with formations. I have all the controls set and everything for the formations from the menu in camp. I Just cant figure out how to put soldiers under my command inside the Gaurd, 1st, 2nd. Not to insult, but i wish the Creator had left some notes on the details of how things work in the mod or made a tutorial,.
  5. Europe 1805, Formation question.

How do i use the formations in the mod? I know how to use all the basic ones the game already has. I just stumbled across formation formatting when i camped once but can't figure out how to use it. I mean i know how to give the orders. I'm just not sure how to put soldiers in my Guard, 1st, 2nd...
  6. Mod help

I would love to play some of the mods that this communti offers but thats the problem. I cant seem to download the mod correctly. When it brings up the tiny window to download i always save it in the modules folder of mount and blade in my programs. what am i doing wrong? It wont show up in the...
  7. The Duck and Spackle Bar

I just came.....anyways who wants to play grabass.
  8. A Lot More Arrows & Javelins Mod! For 1.0 >< Poll Added

i dont see why people are complaining...even if 500 arrows is way past realism its not like your forced to use all 500.You can still melee anytime you wish.  :neutral:
  9. The Duck and Spackle Bar

Alright back from my brothers funeral which was a few months..he died fromd internal bleeding :shock:.Anyways i pee'd in everyones drink while the brawl and looting was happening.
  10. The Duck and Spackle Bar

sadly for my brother it was too late the robot stole his cherry and ran of with it forever.
  11. The Duck and Spackle Bar

wtf i was gone for 5 minutes to pee and you guys threw my brother into a basement and got a robot to rape him!?!...oh well someone get me 8 shots of vodka stat.
  12. The Duck and Spackle Bar

shiiiiiiiiiit!!!!*runs out screaming with a horny robot chasing after him* it tried to rape me man!*hacks of robots  head* phew alright dryvus your turn..
  13. Unlosable siege defence

why cant u relize this its not a bug they made it to wear even though if u get knocked out u can play in the next and next and the next.
  14. The Duck and Spackle Bar

oh crap waters coming outta that hole in throat here lemme fix that *uses duck tape* good as new  :grin:
  15. The Duck and Spackle Bar

*takes bottle outta arckas face and merges it with easycos's*in dryvus's terms

what have we learned here?

in-chorus:dont come to a bar for water

..alrlight now someone put arckas eye  back in and bandage him up.
Back
Top Bottom