Recent content by Myewggs_the_Conqueror

1. Myewggs_the_Conqueror

Enemies' burning my villages is really annoying.

stevehoos said:
    Sotuu said:
    well...executing lords would eventually lead the player being only1 left  :mrgreen:

It works fine in Brytenwalda, which has substantially less lords.  :mrgreen:

but the problem in Brytenwalda is that if you kill a single lord from the most unknow and hated faction in ALL of Britannia, sudenly all the Lords and Kings of the entire Planet hate you and want your head, this is not historical acurrate and absolutely not fun qq-, would make MUCH more sense lets say, if you executed a Lord from a faction you would receive 50- relation with his faction, liege, familly and friends, and if you executed the King of a faction you would receive -100 relation with his faction, family, friends and maybe -100 or -50 with all the other lords of his faction (and factions allied with him from that diplomacy alliance feature), this way executions would be a harsh decision to make because you would upset ALOT of people, but not ALL the people in Earth and you would still have a chance of survival if backed with a strong army and loyal allies :grin:

this is a suggestion about executions to DrTomas too  :mrgreen:
  2. Myewggs_the_Conqueror

The new Subversion.

hey DrThomas, first congratulatios for the release of the new version, it's amazing! :grin:
    i have just a small question, did you removed this vanilla hairstyle from male characters in the latest version?
    pqaaae4pwl6o6ubqkuvf2kf.jpg

sorry for the low quality SS, it's the only i found here without helmet, it's that "natural" mid size hair
    i always used it and went to create a new character with the latest version but couldn't find it anywhere :sad:
    if you removed and it's not ask to much, could you put it back? can't play right with my character without that hairstyle, 6+ years using only that hair leads to this :mrgreen:
  3. Myewggs_the_Conqueror

SP Fantasy [WB] The Imperial Simulacrum: An Elder Scrolls Mod (Orcish Armor p.57)

Hypno Toad@

WOW amazing mod man! my dream finally will be true, M&B with TES *-*

do you have a list of what cities/castles you will have on the mod? i could help re-playing the older games (i have all of them from arena to Skyrim) to get the banners and put them in the M&B texture format  :grin:
  4. Myewggs_the_Conqueror

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

King Alastair said:
    You know what we need? We need at least a bit of information from Taleworlds...

this, even Bethesda give more info than Taleworlds, and that's something disturbing q-

/EDIT: sorry double post :sad:
  5. Myewggs_the_Conqueror

King Alastair said:
    Hey guys, I came up with an idea, I don't know what it might seem like but anyway...

What do you think about co-regency as an option?

For those who are not aware of what it is, co-regency is a situation where a kingdom is ruled not by one, but by two or more monarchs. This can be also great if M&B 2 would offer us more advanced 2 player (or 3 player) campaign.

Also for single player campaign, it would be awesome to see that. Like if there would be throne claimants in M&B 2, and if you help one, you both get to rule the kingdom. I am especially saying this because I do not like to subjugate to anyone, and in M&B that makes you do things you do not want to do (raiding villages, getting in war with almost everyone, having yourself as a friend and everyone else as an enemy)...

So if I couldn't be the ruler, I would be satisfied with a shared throne!  :grin:

well i did just this in my last playthrough with Floris mod, don't know if it's a feature added in that mod or if it's in vanilla as well, but after rebelling against King Harlaus to put Lady Isolla on the Throne and winning the Civil War, i was able to marry the Queen and although i didn't have the kingdom management options everyone greeted me as King :grin:
    (and she even said when i proposed her something like: you are saying that you wish do marry me and rule the kingdom of swadia by my side?)

but would be nice to have this feature in M&B 2 more indept like i rule a kingdom with a "friend" so if i wish to declare war on another kingdom i need his aproval and this counts if he want's to declare war aswell, maybe even risking a civil war if the relations are too low and we keep disagreeing, with the lords having to choose sides and etc, somethings like this :grin:
  6. Myewggs_the_Conqueror

Amazing  :grin:, can't wait for it! not even Skyrim have hypped me soo much and we don't even have a trailer yet, just that teaser *-*
  7. Myewggs_the_Conqueror

BRYTENWALDA SPECIAL EDITION RELEASE - 28/09/2012

third! wow can't wait to play this! *-*
  8. Myewggs_the_Conqueror

Dear Lord! can't wait for this!! my dreams have been made true *-*
    (just leaving my mark in this :grin:)
  9. Myewggs_the_Conqueror

The new Subversion.

11sparky11 said:
    Elmario said:
    I cheater :oops: :grin:

Whats the fun in that? It just ruins the whole gameplay aspect.

wow, some people like to play with cheats, some don't, that is what is great in singleplayer games, you can do as you f***** like  :mrgreen:
    and personally, i like a lot to play with cheats sometimes to get my own kingdom fast, and sometimes i just like to play the hard way :razz:
  10. Myewggs_the_Conqueror

SP Fantasy [WB] A Game of Thrones

slapheadk said:
    @Othurin
    Info:
    Setting takes place in 298 AL, right after the death of
    Renly Baratheon
    which was before the siege of Kings Landing 
    Am I the only one who thinks that King Joffrey shouldn't be in the game???

and who would rule the iron throne if not the king? mount and blade doesn't have such sophisticated mechanics to let the king have a tutor or something like that q-
    i think that just making the king not the Marshall would be enough, after all, this is a sandbox game not a "westeros lore simulator"  :lol:
  11. Myewggs_the_Conqueror

Othurin said:
    If the famous R+L=Jon theory is true, we have three. Although I have a hard time seeing Jon leaving the wall for being a Targ.
    i don't believe he will leave the wall only for being a Targaryen too, but if someone remembers: "daggers in the dark. Blood frozen red and hard, and naked steel" - Melissandre  :roll:
  12. Myewggs_the_Conqueror

Wow the blood gate it's amazing, especially love the stones with highlevels too much better than the plain textures of vanilla  :shock:

/ do you guys have an armor model to the hound already? i've see a guy in the skyrim forums who is making one, it's becoming beautiful, maybe you guys can contact him to use his model and then just adapt it to the m&b characters body :grin:

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/607764-wip-the-hound-armor-game-of-thrones/page__st__20

/ also i've started to learn 3D modeling this week inspired by this mod, loving it til now  :grin:, have a couple of swords/small castles models done while i'm becoming familiar with the cinema4d, hopefully in some weeks i gonna have something decent to offer to you guys  :mrgreen:
  13. Myewggs_the_Conqueror

about the banners, i think that for the major houses (factions q-) ornamented banner are perfect, cause they are powerfull, and rich, and can spend money in fancy banners  :mrgreen:, and the minor houses (lords q-)  the simple banners fit perfect, just like in that images  :lol:
    just my opinion of course :grin:, amazing mod anyway! õ/
  14. Myewggs_the_Conqueror

I'm at war with every faction

Idibil said:
    You think well it  :grin:

That mean that you can have conquest near all britain, be rich, village patron saint, have wife, childs, Dena pirate killer, more than 400 days of game... and you be kill for lucky hit of a farmer, or because a enemy lord take you prisoner, and he hate you.

i repit. Are you sure?  :mrgreen:

Yes  :mrgreen:, i could be the emperor of mankind but i still would be made of bone and flesh = a lucky hit of a farmer can still kill me if he can pass across my lordly heavy almost indestructible handsome armor :lol:
    but speaking not only in "realism", this would realy give alot more fun and objective, not just go out there, kill, burn, rape and conquer but really stay alive during this entire "process"  :grin:

(imagine.. resident evil 3, when a zombie kill you, instead of he devores your flesh and be game over, he just knock you down and you awake a few days latter in the game and keep playning like nothing happens, after a few times this would start to make the game a bit borring because die is not a big deal, and you dont be afraid of it, of course the "game over" could be optional in Brytenwalda, and be very very dificult to happen (maybe 10~15% when a lord that hates you capture you, and 5~8% in battle due to a deep wound after you be knocked down), just an idea of course  :roll:
  15. Myewggs_the_Conqueror

I'm at war with every faction

Hell yeah! this would make the game fells a lot more "dark age and realistic", if you can kill and die captured or in battle, would bring a totally new level of imersion  (atleast to me :grin:), you would actually be "afraid" of die, and not allways charge as chuck norris, alone in the middle of 200 heavy armored professional butchers  :lol:
Back
Top Bottom