Recent content by murtega

1. Patch Notes v1.2.9

Also does army behaviour seem worse than previous version to anyone else. Armies seem to never defend besieged settlements anymore
    Yeah, never had it worse than these last a few patches. Armies only consider their own strength versus besieging army, I assume, hence it's quite common to see three 500 men armies walk by a besieged settlement by one 600 men army. I can't understand how they manage to keep getting this worse by every patch.
  2. In Progress Companion starts acting weird after you interact with an NPC

Summary: Talk to any NPC in a village/town scene and the companion following you starts making random circles if on horseback and stands still if he's on foot, following you only if you stand in certain angles. This makes especially "family feud" quest such a pain if you try gathering all npcs...
  3. Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

The save file we got and the video were unrelated. So we were not able to reproduce the issue as you described on the save file you provided. It would be great if you can send us a new video and a save file that has both got the bug?
    Also could you open a new thread on the technical support board so that we can communicate through there more effectively?
    I didn't have a save file from the moment of video recorded. In save file, you can follow Caladog's party and see he's also going between two locations continously for some time.
    I'll open a separate thread if I encounter the bug again on a bigger scale.
  4. Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

Could you send us a save file of this issue happening?
    I created a ticket with the save file, though not from the same game but same issue is present in a smaller scale. Just watch what Caladog is up to.
  5. Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

I don't know if this was reported before but parties not in an army keep going back and forth between two settlements, but not reaching neither as they change mind halfway. This started after the latest patch. I hope you guys are aware of this and fixing asap.

6. In Progress Game crashes if you try taking a walk in Jogurys Castle

Summary: Try taking a walk in Jogurys Castle and game crashes How to Reproduce: Take a walk in Jogurys castle Have you used cheats and if so which: No Scene Name (if related): Jogurys Castle Crash report: 2023-11-25_19.03.38_55b1408d29825059df14f8f875c9e80d
  7. Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

Settlement Garrison Balance Adjustments
    • Improved the army AI garrison donation formula. Parties will now donate troops to newly conquered towns and castles based on their strength ratio in the army. This will result in newly conquered settlements having more garrison troops.
    • Newly conquered settlements will now instantly get militia based on the Daily Militia Expected Change with a minimum number of 30 units.
    Finally. :party:
  8. Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

Is there, by any chance, a rework going on for reinforcement waves and AI regrouping during battles? Currently battles play well until AI receives first wave of reinforcements. Remaining troops retreat to regroup with fresh troops but since new wave spawns so far from them, they get slaughtered on the way... which causes another wave to spawn elsewhere, first wave trying to regroup with them and getting slaughtered themselves without even a proper action, and so on. It just becomes a catch and slice game until AI morale completely breaks off. IMO some tweaks are needed about where reinforcements spawn and where to regroup.
  9. Pathetic Campaign Map AI (v1.2.3)

I've been playing this game since 1.3 or 1.4 something and it's really mind blowing how they screwed the campaign AI so bad, rather even intentionally. I swear it was smarter in earlier builds. On 1.2 especially AI has zero environment awareness, they don't defend anywhere, keep changing targets, siege the same place with multiple armies for no reason, etc.
    I just sat and watched 2 Vlandian 1000 men armies and 2 400 men Aserai armies keep taking and losing the same 2 castle and 1 city over and over for an hour because neither army bothered to leave a garrison or go to defend. Even when they decided to go defend, they just changed their minds half way and go back to siege the place another army is already besieging.
    Garrison thing is an apparent bug I have no idea why it takes so long to fix since it's game breaking, but is there a dev explanation somewhere why AI is prevented from breaking a siege to run away or defend their territory? It is plain nonsense.
  10. Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

This last update brought a new bug. Whenever a single party besieges a settlement, no ally army goes to it's defence, no matter how long the siege takes. They simply ignore the siege. No issues when an enemy army besieges.
  11. What feature could Talesworld add to make bannerlord even better in your opinion ? No wrong answers

Campaign map continuation while being in a scene/fight/siege etc. It’s not realistic that you can break an ongoing siege 3 days after the attackers start the assault but AI can’t despite being half a day away. It’d be cool if game could calculate how much time it’d take for ally parties to interrupt an ongoing battle, put a timer and you’re either forced a quick victory or face the reinforcements.
  12. Need More Info After passing both proposal checks, I cannot marry Svana, her father/clan leader offers unrelated 19 year old

Be sure she’s not captured when you talk with Godun. Otherwise you can’t offer him marrying her, option will be invisible. Be the hero and rescue her if she is captured, then go to her father.
  13. In Progress Family member released from captivite due to peace treaty despite ongoing war

Extremly hard to duplicate. I just had this happen moments after a save. Thought that is perfect so they can see. Have reloaded the save 10 times now and it does not duplicate.
    This bug however annoys the **** out of me.

So a savefile will make little difference.
    Even though not the same exact scenario, bug is quite easy to reproduce. Form an army, beat another in the field and enter a neutral town. Whoever other parties in your army had captured will be released immediately.
  14. In Progress Family member released from captivite due to peace treaty despite ongoing war

Capturer party must have visited a neutral town. Parties don’t put prisoner lords to friendly dungeons for some reason but they try doing it in neutral towns and it causes prisoners to be released. This supposedly bug has been in the game for months.
  15. Resolved Multiple voice records play for the phrase “my husband”

Summary: I’m married with Arwa in the game so it’s possible that it happens only with her or Aserai characters in general. When you greet her a second time in a scene and she says “my husband”, multiple voice records play at the same time. How to Reproduce: Marry with Arwa and start a...
Back
Top Bottom