Recent content by Murhpy

1. Murhpy

Resolved Güncellemeden sonra ilk crash

dosyayı silip verify ettiğimde düzeldi.
  2. Murhpy

Resolved Güncellemeden sonra ilk crash

Merhaba kervan koruma görevi esnasında ERROR alıyorum, aserai_armor.tpac dosyasına corrupted ve failed diyor ve oyun kapanıyor (docempression failture). Steam üzerinden doğruladım ve tekrar girdim fakat oyun aynı yerde çöküyor. o dosyayı bulup sildim şimdi tekrar steam üzerinden verify ediyorum.
  3. Murhpy

Resolved Game does not open on steam

Do you still experience this problem on the current build?
    i did fix this problem, varadin did help a lot but i did just re-download game and its working now.
  4. Murhpy

Hi! Can you send crash dump via the crash dump uploader and send the crash dump ID generated by the crash dump uploader here?
    help pls
  5. Murhpy

there is
  6. Murhpy

2020-12-19_02.00.36_354b7469e174f3da9a232dd93b4819fa
  7. Murhpy

Im stuck on loading screen, erorr says: *-* crash, do you wan't to upload files, how can i fix this problem, i have no other application, i did reset my harddrive and i can't come back this game. (i did finish cyberpunk and fallen order series, i don't have any problem with my pc) updated...
  8. Murhpy

Need More Info BatlEye install crash

i updated windows to ver.2002, The problem persists, I guess the problem is not related to the game, when I try to enter the game called hyperscape, I get the same problem.
    i watched most videos on youtube about this problem, i guess the only solution is to reset the disk.
  9. Murhpy

Need More Info BatlEye install crash

Can someone help me please, i can join singleplayer but i can't open mutliplayer. 16:02:44: Installing BattlEye Service... 16:02:45: Failed to install BattlEye Service (4, 5). how can i fix this problem? I did a steam verification i updated graphic card drivers (nvidia) I could enter it...
  10. Murhpy

Resolved Comrade abilities do not work?

None of it does :sad: same as 20 percent troop exp or all of that.Each update they nerf money like poachers quest now only gives 2 leather not 6.Yet hit box is a joke so much wrong with game at moment i will wait a while i think before i play again
    True :sad:
  11. Murhpy

Resolved Comrade abilities do not work?

Comrade abilities do not work. During the siege, I appointed my comrade as an engineer from the clan interface, although he was an engineer with 80 skill points, the character uses his own abilities during the siege of the fortress. This very frustrating fortress siege takes too long and I lose...
  12. Murhpy

Will Bannerlord also support multi-stroke? and closed beta

Will we be able to kill 3 enemies in a single stroke when we set up a 3-meter sword and attack the enemy? :fruity: and do we have a chance to sign up for closed beta?
Back
Top Bottom