Recent content by Mrtobful

1. Mod idea collection: I want this mod.

I dont have much hope for this, I am no modder.
    Anyway I have an idea for a multiplayer mod for Warband.
    I am a frequent Mount and Musket Player, I attend Line Battles alot, I also play a bit of Vikingr but it didnt interest me as much.
    I have always been interested in The Roman Empire most specifically there fights against the Celts and the Gauls.
    My idea would be a Multiplayer mod where 1/3 of the players play as Roman's with full armour Large shields, Javelin and of course a Short sword.
    they would fight in organised formations with a centurion commanding them.
    the rest 2/3's of the Players would be Barbarians low armour with decent weapons, a few with shields (Possibly just random equipment from a selection) and they would have no formations and be commanded by a single player on horseback. The romans would have the advantage of having good weapons and armour and being in formation and the Barbarians would have the advantage of Numbers. Maybe the Barbarians could be Pubs (MM term) and the Romans could be a Regiment, this could escalate into large amounts of people, more roman regiments Alot more barbarians. I hope this could be made into a actual mod and even maybe become Very Popular.

Thank you for reading

Steve.
  2. List of Regiments

17th Skirmishers regiment
    British
    Leader is
    Captain pallywicker
  3. 17th Skirmishers (New Reg)

Welcome to the 17th Skirmishers Regiment page! We are a British Skirmisher Regiment looking for mature and active members! please leave a reply if you are interest We currently have no Allys, and we are waiting until we have more members to start regular training and Lb's. If you are interested...
  4. Native OSP 3D Art Battlefield Priests for Calradia

Omg that Battlefield priest looks beautiful...!

How do I download it into Warband.
    Right now im using floris's mod pack to play it :/
    Im struggling to find any of the Armor except for the Surgeons... Is it even for sale?
Back
Top Bottom