Recent content by mrgamerlion

1. mrgamerlion

B Medieval Medieval Mod : Third Crusade

Sorry for the lack of updates on the TW forums but we have a Moddb page now! We will posting a lot of updates there. I also want to thank everyone for the immense support I have received since this project began nearly two months ago. I also want to apologize for the lack of professionalism shown in the post. This post was, as it states, made during the early days of the mod and it has not been updated since 13 January. Therefore, the quality of the post is quite poor, in my opinion. The mod has now matured and is now much more professional in terms of public presentation.
    Moddb page: https://www.moddb.com/mods/medieval-third-crusade
  2. mrgamerlion

Just posted a preview of our models. Join our discord to check it out (the models are in the news channel)
  3. mrgamerlion

We are looking for some historians/researchers to help with the project. Please PM me if you are interested
  4. mrgamerlion

We also plan on introducing some new features to make the mod realistic and immersive
    Vassals and Fiefdoms
    Naval combat
    Changes in AI combat behaviour
    You have to wait slightly longer in order to initiate an assault on a castle/city
    More variety of castles
    Jerusalem will be obviously unique in order to make the mod immersive
    Ability to raze settlements to the ground
    The mod will end in 1207 and the Pope will have the ability to call a Crusade
    Papacy mechanics
    Family tree
    and much, much more!
  5. mrgamerlion

Welcome to the official page of Medieval Mod: Third Crusade. The mod is set during the Third Crusade and we look forward to posting updates. The project began yesterday and we are continuing recruitment for our mod team. We have 2 modellers, 2 concept artists and 1 lead (the lead is me). We see...
Top Bottom