Recent content by MrFluffy

1. GRANDE EVENTO 40 vs 40 ITALIA-FRANCIA!

Presente!
  2. Italia VS Germania - 50 vs 50 Fun Event ! - 22 Maggio - Ore 20:30 .

Io ci sarò, tiratore o, in alternativa, fante.
  3. Una storia di trame,guerra e onore.

Tanto prima o poi vi bannano!  :roll: :mrgreen:
  4. Perma Ban AB_Iacca

Was referring to Deadeye and Zaharist such about the trolls , but OK now whose the one insulting? :eek:

I don't understand. I was telling Iacca that HIS english is awful. It was simply a joke to ease the tension in this 3d. I don't think you should feel offended by that.

You guys also did a nice job falling from an actual complaint to a troll fest though.

We AB guys didn't troll at all (look at what vexille and memnone wrote and you will not find any insult). We just wrote our point of view.
    Many others wrote in this topic, some of them were polite, others were not.

but I also believe the killing of enemy serfs time and time again is plain out bad..

Ok, fine. Highlight this point in the rules of the server, then. (Anyways, i wonder how many conquerors of the past abstained themselves from mercilessly killing the serfs of their enemies).

-A lot I found when I am in a faction, I find people BEGGING ME not to kill them they just want to make it to the spot to train out of that faction.
    -They're so used to that faction attacking them they are gonna be a bit apprehensive to their approach.
    -Think about the players who join into the faction and are in the middle of something they didn't want and can't get outta the way?
    -The Map is also partially to blame, lack of places to hold any Captives makes it almost impossible to hold a man successfully short of having him 24/7 Guarded.

Yes, that's true. And also in the heat battle, when hundreds of players are spamming in the chat for no reason, it's quite difficult to read their beggings. This is quite an annoying issue of the actual version of the mod, i think.

5. Perma Ban AB_Iacca

Anyways iacca, deserath got a point concerning your english. It's quite awful.  :mrgreen:
  6. Perma Ban AB_Iacca

Deserath said:
    Iacca said:
    you can say what you want, but u banned me right next to the admin kill. So you ware just using and excuse.
    I see that no admin here is gonna give me a chance to be unbanned, you are just just wanna send me away, joking me with theese post.

I directly told your friends if you just post in the Ban Appeal forums and I think in a PM Too. I'm insulting because I'm tired of these same tired old trolls jumping into every thread about the RCC to pitch their 2 cents.

I may seem a bit touchy but... are we supposed to be "old trolls" just because we are posting our point of view?  :sad:
  7. Perma Ban AB_Iacca

Now don't insult admins when you are clearly ignorant of what they do to help the community. All you know is the side of the admin that brings down the banhammer, you know why? You break rules, your a negative impact on the community, that's why.

Nobody here indended to blame indiscriminately the work of RCC's admins. We may be ignorant, but the only one who is insulting is Mr Deserath.
    Iacca is a skilled player, member of the italian team in the Nations Cup. His scores were absolutely understandable considering the difference in skill between him and his opponents, and the massive amount of time he spent playing PW mod that day.
    Are we trying to turn a blind eye about the fact that RCC (and the other servers as well) are filled with whiners?  He slauthered lots of players (becouse he was in war with them) so he had (and still has of course) lots of  whiners complaining about him. Does a lie become truth if repeated thousands of times?

He may have killed many serfs of the enemy faction. Is this behaviour considered bad RP?
    When i'm playing the serf i'm regularly been killed by the enemies of our faction, but i never complained abouth this. I find it absloutely rightful, as the primary resource of a facion is not money, but men. Slauthering your enemies forces them to leave the faction, and hopefully to win the war. I think this approach is absolutely legal as long as the two factions are in WAR.

Do the rules of the server forbid this behaviour? (I never red anything about this, but i could be wrong) If so, the job of the admin should be to warn the player and then to check if he is respecting the warnings, not to immediately permban him just because Mr Admin was the one killed.

Have a good time.

by "Another *****"  :neutral:
  8. Perma Ban AB_Iacca

Deserath said:
    Zaharist said:
    Deserath said:
    Zaharist said:
    There is one main (unwritten) rule: do not kill admins.
    I witnessed 3 or 4 such insta bans after killing admins in various situations. None of them was "randoming".
    Ban without warning, conversation or anything else. 5-10 seconds after killing admin.

That's a Blatant lie, tell me who then?
    Oh rly?

You're just a child who for some reason or another  think that this is how our server works, probably because of some random **** you've seen so you're gonna beTHAT guy who just spews stupid **** without any proof.

As for Memnone I think it's so funny how ya'll find it popular to take shots at the RCC. "Banned me for these words" It's clear you can't even really speak English so I don't we should trust your story especially since you're AB or Another ***** along with iacca.

Compliments for your elegant insults Deserath.  :wink:
    You are truly showing to the community the temperance required to be an admin of a server.
  9. "Persistent World PW_MOD" (Ver.Beta1) Gruppo di gioco Italiano

JabdiMelborn said:
    MrFluffy said:
    Dal canto mio penso che riuscire a mettere in piedi un server italiano con le regole mimine indispensabili (intendo un decalogo o poco più) sarebbe già un risultato eccezionale.
    ...Si potrebbe partire con Regole minime per iniziare, andando poco a poco approfondendole, quando e se, l'interesse verso il server aumentera'...

ciauz^^,
    Jab

Mi sembra un ottimo approccio!
  10. "Persistent World PW_MOD" (Ver.Beta1) Gruppo di gioco Italiano

bren said:
    si ma non credo che quei giocatori che giocano di più al native vadano a scegliere propio questa mod, o no? :mrgreen:

Beh il native è il bacino principale al quale una mod attinge, o sbaglio?
    Tra l'altro: l'intenzione sarebbe quella di mettere in piedi un progetto in cui dovrebbero partecipare decine di giocatori italiani. Ora io mi domando: quanti sono effettivamente i player italiani che giocano a warband native più mod varie?
    Siamo sicuri che sia possibile ottenere un numero di giocatori dell'ordine di grandezza richiesto per riuscire a combinare qualcosa ( mettiamo un 10 giocatori per fazione = 60 giocatori) con un server non solo ristretto ai giocatori italiani, ma avente anche una serie di requisiti che stringono ulteriormente il cerchio?

Mrfluffy capisco la tua disapprovazione

Black, nessuna disapprovazione, assolutamente! Esprimevo solamente il mio punto di vista  :wink:

I giocatori della PWMOD non vogliono scendere solo in campo MA FARE PARTE DI UN MONDO a mio avviso

Non saprei. Io gioco di ruolo da molto tempo, e a naso mi sembra che warband e il gdr siano su piani abbastanza incompatibili.
    Giusto per citare un aspetto: il gdr serio e l'approccio powah sono come l'acqua e l'olio.
    Warband ha un approccio intrinsecamente powah. Un giocatore come Iacca, che arriva(va) a score come 60-3 in un server di gente con abilità veramente bassa (come RCC) è una sorta di divinità che inevitabilmente rovina il gioco degli altri players (perchè, non essendo capaci, vengono massacrati nonostante migliaia di soldi spesi per l'equip e quindi rosicano come matti).
    Il divario tra un giocatore cresciuto nelle battle del native e la new entry che si propone sul PW mod d’emblée è incolmabile.
    Mi domando come sia possibile impostare un gioco di ruolo quando un paio di questi über player riescono a respingere un attacco di una ventina di cavalieri iperbardati nabbi (vedi qualche giorno fa su RCC, lol).

Infine, la mia ultima obiezione è questa. Il manuale può non sembrare complesso, si tratta di 8 pagine, lo si legge in pochi minuti.
    Applicare però 8 pagine presume non solo averlo letto, ma anche "studiato" (alzi la mano chi ha letto il regolamento del forum talewolds ad esempio).
    Io percepisco come utopistica la speranza che vi siano decine di giocatori italiani disposti a comprarsi warband, studiarsi il manuale e imparare ad applicarlo in questo nuovo server.

Ovviamente non sto gufando, tutt'altro, ti auguro tutta la fortuna possibile.

Dal canto mio penso che riuscire a mettere in piedi un server italiano con le regole mimine indispensabili (intendo un decalogo o poco più) sarebbe già un risultato eccezionale.
  11. "Persistent World PW_MOD" (Ver.Beta1) Gruppo di gioco Italiano

Ciao black.
    L'iniziativa è lodevole ma il manuale, personalmente, mi sembra troppo complicato. Non parlo in maniera assoluta, ma in rapporto al tipo di gioco che rappresenta Warband.
    Non credo che Warband sia il genere di videogame che permetta un gdr come altri giochi da quel punto di vista molto più versatili (Neverwinter Nights ad esempio) o addittura come alcuni browser games (ExtremeLot eccetera).
    Il cuore di Warband è lo squarta e ammazza, c'è poco da dire. Scrivere nella (nelle) chat è davvero faticoso, non a caso tutti i clan utilizzano teamspeak.

Perchè un progetto del genere abbia davvero successo, a mio avviso, è necessario stabilire pochissime regole (il meno possibile) ma che siano estremamente chiare.
    Partendo col definire chiaramente il ruolo degli Outlaws, dei Commoners, fino a stabilire bene quando e chi si possa ammazzare un altro giocatore.

Non credo che il PW mod ora come ora possa trasformarsi in un simulatore di vita medioevale.
    Ad esempio, dubito che chiunque trovi divertente giocare come "serf", minando e vendendo risorse. Il servo è semplicemente uno stadio di preparazione delle ingenti somme di danaro necessarie per l'equip powah. (Un piccolo ruolo può averlo come aiutante dell'ingeniere, forse, ma dubito che sia un ruolo così gettonato). Questo perchè warband è incentrato sul combattimento, non sulla gestione delle risorse.
    Il bello del gioco è scendere in campo, massacrare le fazioni in guerra, assediare e difendere i castelli, picchiare gli outlaws.
    Il brutto è che, ora come ora, tutti i nabbazzi che non sanno nemmeno cosa sia una finta continuano a piagnucolare facendo bannare la gente (vedi iacca). (Il randoming secondo me  è un problema scondario)
Back
Top Bottom