Recent content by mrdang

1. mrdang

Resolved [Quest] Unable to get third piece of Dragon Banner

To clarify:
    • The game is not crashing. It is just in a state where the second bandit lair with the piece of Dragon Banner is not on the world map. This makes it impossible to proceed with the mission.
    • When speaking with Istiana, she asks me where I am with completing the mission even though I told her I'd think about it.
    I do not have a save prior to realizing I cannot proceed with the quest, but I have my save in a state where I cannot complete the quest. Let me know if that would be useful.

If there's a cheat to fix this, I'd gladly use it :smile:
  2. mrdang

Resolved [Quest] Unable to get third piece of Dragon Banner

Summary: Upon clearing the bandit lair for either Istiana or Azagros, the location of the other piece of the Dragon Banner is not revealed on the map. The player is unable to proceed with the main quest. How to Reproduce: Get to clan level 2 and initiate the quest to meet Istiana and Azagros...
  3. mrdang

Biggest issue that causes me to not play right now is "relation"

What version are you on?

How many fiefs did the lords start with or have?

In my new playthrough on Beta 1.1.2 I am not seeing any changes to relations from kingdom decisions. Not sure if it's my experience or they flipped the switch on it.
  4. mrdang

Resolved Attacking very weak parties skips the attack screen (auto-resolves)

I thought this was a bug at first, but if you read the dialogue, the looters are surrendering and asking for mercy. You'll notice in these circumstances the loot dies not include their gear, just goods.
  5. mrdang

Resolved Companion parties contribute troops to garrison

Summary: My companion parties are contributing high tier troops to cities in my faction. Not a big deal if it's low tier units like recruits, but I gave them those high tier troops intentionally. This is a problem because I cannot visit a friendly town without losing some good units. Can this...
  6. mrdang

In Progress Perks not working

Not all of the perks are working yet. That said, on Beta 1.1.0, I have seen more perks activate such as the Trade perk that color-codes profits.

It would be helpful to know the working status of each perk, but it's not going to change my mind on what I pick. As with all things Early Access, go in with the assumption that not every feature is fully pushed out yet--even if it's not communicated.

If it helps to understand why not all perks are in yet, it's probably something like this:
    • Unlike an MMORPG where unlocking a new spell is crucial to your 'build,' perks are a 'nice-to-have.' Your character was fine leveling up without the desired perk and when they're all in, then you'll be marginally better off.
    • In software development/program management, everything has a different priority. Even though perks are considered as part of the basics, they compete for time with getting other more important things right.
    • It's likely there is fine-tuning happening before individual perks are released. Ex: If telemetry shows nobody is selecting a certain perk, consider cutting it and replacing it with another. Or re-order perks as needed.
  7. mrdang

Resolved Army Management buttons for Cancel and Done don't appear

I just checked and this is resoled in Beta 1.1.0.

Is there a way to mark this topic as resolved?

bug_army_management_3.png
  8. mrdang

Resolved Army Management buttons for Cancel and Done don't appear

Summary: I'm playing Bannerlord on a screen that has a 3:2 ratio. The Army Management screen does not show the Cancel and Done buttons as a result. Work around: For now I can change the resolution to 1920x1080, make changes, click done, then revert back. This is painful though. Luckily I don't...
  9. mrdang

Shut up and take my money

LeChat said:
    Early Access will be pre-order. You want pre-pre-order ?

Sign me up for the pre-pre-order :smile:

There's something symbolic and satisfying about helping to fund something you care about to make it a reality--like a kickstarter. That Taleworlds has survived all these years without releasing Bannerlord is a hint they aren't really scraping by though. In any case, I want to help out early if there's a space to do so.
  10. mrdang

Aldemar said:
    I saw Mr.Taleworlds himself who said "I dont like epic store" what do we need more! :iamamoron:

I recently bought Anno 1800 on Epic Games. To install it, I needed to create an additional Ubisoft account. But once the game was installed, the server perpetually appeared offline. There was clearly a problem.

Turns out that I needed to install Ubisoft's Uplay and redownload the 26GB game. I might as well have purchased and installed the game directly from Ubisoft rather than having Epic as a middleman.
  11. mrdang

shades_o_grey said:
    Hi, it's me, your friend that you know.

Welcome friends!  :party:

I remember back in the days of Zendar, each month I could use my game code to install Mount & Blade on an additional computer. I would feel so anxious knowing that soon I could show my siblings this game I loved so much. And they ended up falling in love with it too!
  12. mrdang

How do I pre-order like 10+ copies of this game for everyone I know? It's going to be everyone's off-season Christmas present. I want to support the team before this comes out next March. I'm sure there's a bunch of us from the beta days in Zendar who would like to support as well.
  13. mrdang

How to make money?

Adding my 2 cents:

I'm playing story mode and this is my trade route.

• Buy wine, jewelery, salt in Dorestad. Sell in nearby towns Lundunwic, Dunwic, Ribe
    • Buy tar in Tunsberg, sell anywhere.
    • Fight bandits along the way.

The income is ridiculous!
  14. mrdang

Dev Blog 15/08/19

IS THAT A CAMEL?!
    m%26b%20camel.png
  15. mrdang

Dev Blog 15/08/19

Duchess_Lyceria said:
    Piconi said:
    I kind of wish they DON`T release the game until...at least next year  :twisted: .
    Otherwise my son will never learn to walk because i will be playing this game in my spare time instead of with him !

Now serious, these past 7 years of waiting for Bannerlord have been crazy: Finnished college, found a job, got my masters degree, promoted at job, got married, promoted again, quit my job and started my own bussiness, moved back to my hometown, had a baby and now he is on the brink of being able to walk by himself.

I dont know how many of those things would play out the way they did if Bannerlord was realeased at any point during that timeline.

I`m not even joking
    Wow. This did hit home harder than I expected. Congratulations on your life, if everything is going on the best!

Echo. I'm a 2006 Vaegir Veteran here. My life has changed so much since I started my adventures in Caldradia. I've always been a game player, but when Bannerlord is out, I feel that given my new life experiences, I may be ready to try modding. I rarely replay old games, but Mount & Blade is the one title I come back to.

I'm at the edge of my seat drooling over every word in the blogs and videos that have been coming out. Have a great time at Gamescom! I'm ready to preorder many copies of this game.
Back
Top Bottom