Recent content by mrBmbastic

1. mrBmbastic

Resolved Quest can be returned to the incorrect giver

Summary: Got 2 quests, however one of them can be returned to the wrong giver after completion. How to Reproduce: What I did chronologically is: 1. accept 'Raid enemy territory' quest from Monchug. 2. raid 3 villages. 3. accept 'Lord needs horses' quest from Ilatar. 4. I already had horses...
  2. mrBmbastic

What does the community want?

What my complaint is and the 'veteran fans' seem to be missing is:
    Every time a chatter says that they somewhat are content with the state of the game or its development. Their entire point is completely disregarded and they are made fun of. Not to forget the 1 page essays of why actually you should be mad, you silly simpleton. Not a healthy look. I personally feel like I am being dragged down a rabbit hole of pathological discontent. If I was the OP and had an evil agenda, I would have added the options:
    "I am blaming TW for my unrealistic expectations."
    "I just wanna be mad because I will never relive the Warband nostalgia."
    "I want to feel as though the devs are listening to me although I don't really care about the result"

Though I am sure that none of those apply to anyone in the thread. Lets try to prove the outside observer wrong.
    Why are only angry veterans allowed on this forum?
  3. mrBmbastic

What? Did you even read the post?

A lot of peole aren't as simple as being frustrated because "game take too long". I won't echo the millions of comments/post, its a waste of time if youndecide to cherry pick.

I just cannot believe how you generalize people who do not agree with you as "impatient".
    I am not trying to generalize, insult or do whatever to anyone. I cant be bothered to make a 1 page essay adressing each type of person either.
    How would you ungeneralize yourself as if not impatient?

9+ years of waiting is plenty of patience
    I didnt buy the game 9 years ago, I wouldnt consider that waiting for something I am entitled to.
  4. mrBmbastic

Nice long post, frustration is understandable for people who are rather impatient. What is not understandable is shutting down chatters who still have any hope.
    My POV: A quick look at the latest patch notes shows huge progress. You dont feel the change because its mostly crash fixes or other stuff that is not that noticeable. For example, they added like 50 new scenes for SP - thats 50 maps.
    I will lose hope when its still the same after 2 more years, but if that happens I wont be going around the forums redpilling people, or getting in the way of positive change in general.
  5. mrBmbastic

In all fairness, I wasn't talking to you but to gesh17 and I should've quoted them but maybe next time read the entire post. It would've made sense, no?

You are being more defensive than what's actually needed. I had no ill intent when I was comparing the boards. I love to break Bannerlord with mods, I still enjoy the game, I just like TW boards more because there are better topics there.

Calling us insane is a bit too much, though. Everything's going to be alright, I promise.
    Sorry for calling you insane. I found it very weird that you would go out of your way to "open people's eyes" about the "truth". Unless I misunderstood that as well.
  6. mrBmbastic

If you have something positive so say why can't you make a thread about something you enjoy in the game and way you like to play it that's satisfying to you? If all you do is try to shush people you're worse then a troll because at least a troll has humor.
    I cant do it because I will get jumped by doomer forum-rats. Literally, you're the one shushing me.

If you want to say something negative, why dont you make a thread and say the negative ****. This is supposed to be a positive discussion thread.
    edit: I wont react to the first half of your post, because its straight up an insult.
  7. mrBmbastic

Why am I required to understand or explain anything to you? You have proven that you're more or less the kind of person Sundeki was talking about.. throughout the 7 pages of this mess. You've also proven you are no better than the other party, in behavior - even if you admitted your fault. Call it bullying if you really want but this is just tiring. Incredibly tiring.
    I've been trying to get people on the Steam hub to open their eyes and convert to these forums, but I would prefer if people move over slowly and not an influx of 'em lol. I'm not the biggest fan of the doomer mentality, but I'm also not a fan of feeling my IQ drop from reading discussions on the Steam hub.

Well, then I'm glad its tiring because no newbie would like to hear your blackpilled explanations outside the current forum circlejerk.
    Never have I asked for an explanation.
    Also, why the hell would you use the word "convert" as if this a cult of some sorts. You guys are insane.
  8. mrBmbastic

MvQn2cm.jpg
  9. mrBmbastic

Before this thread gets locked for being too flamy. I want to say that Bannerlord enjoyers (90% steam positive reviews) should also have voice in this forum. Every player is a part of the community, not just the blackpilled forum rats.
    Seems like a lot of people are afraid to post, because they will be accused of being too Hope™.
    Dont forget that there is also a silent majority who is too busy having fun in order to post **** on the forums.
  10. mrBmbastic

Persuading lords to join your kingdom is absolutely broken and needs to be fixed

Lords will take their fiefs with them only if you're at war, otherwise they wont.
    On, the price tags I find it that spending money in SP is more difficult than making it in the end game. Once you've established yourself as the owner of a relatively prosperous city, you will be making more than you can spend. Tho its understandable that clans are expensive to bribe, maybe they should be a bit cheaper. In previous patches you could convince the entire map to join you without even spending that much, so I dont really know what a proper solution is or if it should be left like it is.
  11. mrBmbastic

Look mom! I broke the AI

Siege equipment are insanely effective when defending because the attacker AI prefers to stay in tight formations a lot. Even more insane when you start dropping rocks on the door knockers.
  12. mrBmbastic

Battle gamemode would be great indeed. Thats what I played the most in Warband Native MP. The arena map with ~20 players.

As for premade classes thing, I dont mind the change that much than the rest of forum posters I guess. And also I doubt TW is going to make it an option for player-run servers. My personal prediction - its gonna become a modded server thing if that many people want it.
    The more customizable MP servers are, the more popular. For example, adding friendly fire to siege MP changes so much.

Lastly, can we please refrain from filling this thread with garbage TW good or TW bad debatelord ****. It literally doesnt matter. If you see some debater post irrelevant ****, just ignore them.
  13. mrBmbastic

Thanks everyone for pretending to have an argument so the thread gets popular and we get our poll data.
    Lets now go back to the mature discussions. :grin:
  14. mrBmbastic

From my perspective I have read many threads where people have tried so hard to help TW understand where the game is not delivering and where they wish to see it go. And it just doesn't work.

Everytime they are not met with silence they are met with excuses about how "that is too difficult" or many many words that say very little and brush off the suggestions. And most of this time people are not asking for difficult changes.
    Can you show some examples?
Back
Top Bottom