Recent content by mrArgentum

1. mrArgentum

EU Native Duel In-progress European Duel Tournament Edition VI (87 players)

Your Nickname : Argentum
    Your Steam profile : https://steamcommunity.com/id/MrArgentum/
    I have read and agree to abide by the tournament rules.
  2. mrArgentum

As a community we really gonna let people get away with personal harrasment?

We should take it one step further aswell. Id say we should be able to teamkill whoever we want and if they cant accept that, they should grow a pair.
    Hope I see you on skirmish soon.

Why snowflakes like you can never see the difference between words and actions? I'm actually became to conclusion that all these "nice" and "non-toxic" people are the most aggressive people in the world when things coming against their "the only true" mindset.
  3. mrArgentum

Allow us to select no helmet in customization

I agree but only if head hits will do damage as if there is no helmet. I always loved to one hit those helmless people in warband.
  4. mrArgentum

As a community we really gonna let people get away with personal harrasment?

If people can't hande a videogame then they shouldn't play it. If they rage because someone is better than them in a videogame and then spit out slurs in the chat, its a sign that they should rethink their day and/or their whole life and what are they actually doing with it.

Prople are ****ing working their asses off, 12hrs a day, coming back home and trying to relax for a few hours in an innocent sword and axe, pixel killing fest, meanwhile Jimmy here is being angry because someone took his hp bar down to 0 and starts bashing his keyboard like that one german kid on yt

If people can't handle insults from random people over internet then they shouldn't use internet. Let them play sims.
  5. mrArgentum

Multiplayer autoblock

I used it since it was added. It 100% worked

You should be banned then.
  6. mrArgentum

Multiplayer autoblock

So... It seems in 1.8.0 auto block direction feature has been removed.
    This is kind of a big deal of a change, yet it was left undocumented. Why is that?
    Not talking about positives and negatives of the removal here. I want to know why such thing was left undocumented

You never was allowed to use autoblock in multiplayer.
  7. mrArgentum

BEAST - Bannerlord Early Access Skirmish Tournament

In one of the most toxic communities there is toxicity within tournament. That's incredible!
  8. mrArgentum

what the hell with servers for clan matches?

Nice try to brag about your score from one div C game but no one cares.
  9. mrArgentum

[Beast 8] Suggestions

GIve one semi-solid proof

I don't care about your forum games. I just know the truth that's it.
  10. mrArgentum

[Beast 8] Suggestions

i dont trust clans which leadership happily promotes cheating.
    Sad that no one cares what you trust or not.

If you have any further information on any rule breaking behaviour then please dm an admin with links, screenshots etc.

Simply throwing out accusations is not OK. It is not helpful to the community nor to the administration and fairplay.

It was inspire and koso who played under fakes.
  11. mrArgentum

[BEAST 8] Division A - Weekly Matchups

We couldn't arrange the date, so we (RMS) offered Aeronwen to set the match result as 0-0 for the sake of fairness, even though we offered for the match to be played within this entire week and DR offered nothing but two days which are 15th and 16th. But admins told us twice that we need to play our week 4 matches within week 5, so we offered multiple days within week 5 to arrange the match. DR replied to us that their entire team can't make it this week and the next week because of their clan meeting despite them playing HINQ MM Pickups yesterday. The days that we offered (Everyone can check this using HINQ DC, even Aeronwen, but she doesn't want to). Today I told to Aeronwen that we couldn't establish the day for the match to be play so we are offering: a draw 0-0 score for the sake of fairness, but Aeronwen is forcing us to play the only 2 days DR offered us (the days our clan members cannot attend). So we are left with nothing but to accept what she's forcing onto us, I can also share the private convos (DM me if the need be, don't want to post it here)
    1.PNG

2.PNG
    <snip>. What a surprise.
    Debate decisions, not people. There is no place for derogatory statements like that
  12. mrArgentum

[Beast 8] Suggestions

Why so many admins? And half of them are literally nonames. I suggest to remove half of them (starting from aero ofc)
  13. mrArgentum

When do you plan to release a HOTFİX?

We have just pushed out a hotfix aimed at addressing the stuttering issue. Please let us know if the issue has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.
    TDM mode is unplayable atm. Slutters every 10 seconds especially on harbor map
  14. mrArgentum

New Season of Beast?

@Aeronwen Can we vote you out? Many people don't want to see you as admin.
  15. mrArgentum

Remove snow on duel map

It must be a joke that you still didn't do this. This snow literally was supposed to be only for Christmas holidays but it's still there for some reason. Did you even try to play your snowy maps? It's literally pain for eyes and you can't even see swings properly coz snowy textures of walls...
Back
Top Bottom