Recent content by mrArgentum

1. mrArgentum

[BEAST 6] Congratulations & Thank You

Worst badges so far
  2. mrArgentum

All right, so who asked deaths to be removed from the score board?

I'm pretty sure that even casual players would never vote for removing deaths from scoreboard. This is nonsense.
  3. mrArgentum

Revised promotion and Semi Finals

The perfect example is that by insulting, harassing and bullying the admins to bend and break the entire tournament structure apart to placate up to 8 egos is not the way to go and you will not get what you want. The open disrespect issued to lower divisions - sorry this tournament has more than Div A - was just the tip of the iceberg. If you guys think the general rules of this competition ("rules and ****") should not apply for you, **** on 75% of the competition and reject the high spot in Division B offered to you ("not enough"), no problem, because we have 32 teams who actually intend to play by the rules.

You are confusing. First you decided not to let us play, and only then people started all these "harassing and bullying".
  4. mrArgentum

the extra week is happening because of the revised promotion system. Since we had the extra week anyway there was an opportunity to add semis (which was a suggestion from a previous tournament) so we put up a consultation post.

If the teams do not want to do it I can only wonder that they did not bother to post about it before. If it is such an obviously bad idea why the silence when teh suggestion was first made, when we put up this post right up to when everyone knows who the top 4 will be?

I don't see a problem either way. tbh having the final is a bit off in a RR ladder.

We didnt want to implement it
    It doesnt matter either way for the admins. It is just a way of keeping teams playing during the extra week caused by the revised promo system. if all the teams concerned dont want to thats not a big deal. But why not make your views known when th subject is being decided?

In WHEE's case most teams wasn't mind to play additional week. Now teams are against that idea buut you want to implement it anyway. The perfect example how care you are about community's opinion.
  5. mrArgentum

yes it would add a week, which is why we previously did not wan to do this. But lately the teams decided on a long break anyway so if that happens again the effect is not a problem. If we go straight into the next season we would expect that teams who are competive enough to go through the promotion system dont need along break so we would not increase the total time taken for tourney + break.

So it was a problem in WHEE's case but when you want to implement stupid things in the middle of tournament - it's not a problem. Nice admins. Go ahead.
  6. mrArgentum

EU Other In-progress 2v2 Tournament

Tournament has began! https://challonge.com/f1144fnv - here is the bracket, the deadline for round 1 is 01/09/2021 gl/hf
  7. mrArgentum

Not sure if I have overlooked it, but if I play 10-6 and 9-10, is it still a draw cause it's 1-1 in total or would a draw only be something like 10-9 and 9-10 ?

Second one. Each round matters
  8. mrArgentum

Please pay attention that rules has been updated and you must take "Die hard" on sturgian warrior as your second perk since 1.6.1
  9. mrArgentum

Is sheathing your shield allowed? If not then that is missing from the rules as it only covers dropping and destroying.
    No it’s not allowed
  10. mrArgentum

Team name: Foolish Extroverts
    Roster: Woj, Hairless
    Contact Information: https://steamcommunity.com/id/mrargentum
  11. mrArgentum

So you can take 2-handed axe as warrior? Ruleset doesn't say anything that you have to take a shield.
    Fixed
  12. mrArgentum

EUROPEAN 2 VS 2 TOURNAMENT SIGNUPS END AUGUST. 24 Welcome to the first European 2 vs 2 tournament for Bannerlord! RULESET 2v2 team tournament. Must be played on EU_Sab server. If you have trouble scheduling a match with a opponent please let an admin know. Post results of the match...
  13. mrArgentum

EU INT Duel European Duel Tournament IV

Argentum 7 - 4 Zdzichu
  14. mrArgentum

EU Duel In-progress 🐎ABCD - A Bannerlord Cavalry Duel (Tournament)🐎

I have read and agreed the rules

Top Bottom