Recent content by mr.playa

1. mr.playa

Update Notes

omg thank u thank u so much for this finally we can play again but the troops limit did not increase  for me its still at 100 limit how to raise it ?
  2. mr.playa

The Reckoning Third Stage ver. 1.88 released

GREAT WORK MAN KEEP IT UP
  3. mr.playa

pls talewords .....

so far diplomacy has worked we can still have hope :mrgreen:
  4. mr.playa

pls talewords .....

the patch for the auto save problem is getting annoying on the PS4 both of my little brothers got addicted to your game and they are bugging me every day one has a corrupt autosave world with 2600 days and the other 1800 days both broken and my laptop about to be invaded  BY BOTH OF THEM to...
  5. mr.playa

VC or brytenwalda

which one is better i played both loved  them both but for me brytenwalda stilll has this solid taste the map is bigger so many factions and u can start with a small faction and unite the land VC is great and have so many great new features and the sea battles are better than brytenwalda...
  6. mr.playa

rgl error

hello guys i keep getting this random crash  it says rgl error incorrect skeleton type for anim 552 at creation its a great mod  but this crash keeps poping up at critical situations
  7. mr.playa

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

will i have been waiting three years for this so lets hope they do it this year until then warpand mods will keep us quenched
  8. mr.playa

no matter what we will see in there it will not be uglier than ark freaks of nature
  9. mr.playa

solid point right there takes the mind places u know :)
  10. mr.playa

wait a minute are u saying that there is no chance that it might get released this year :( the more they wait the more their graphics will look old for me the gameplay is what matters the most heck i still play the original mount and blade with the SOD MOD my golden days of gaming  8-)...
  11. mr.playa

yep exactly haha omg i laughed so much when i saw the presets the Vin Diesel character was epic as will hahaha
  12. mr.playa

cant wait to make a conan the barbarian character with the presets they have made lol
  13. mr.playa

just saw the stream on youtube this game is going to be a huge game of the year contender with all the things  they have added i really liked the whole town part man this game without mods looks very amazing imagine when mods join in am gonna waste more years on mount and blade i guess...
  14. mr.playa

Morrigan [spoiler]

will i could not wait i just went on and got the money and finished the quest cause from what i understood that morrigan leaves your party after u finish that quest ? and i moved on lol :_ but i have noticed another bug u see at the beginning of the game when i got to sven hideout i chose...
  15. mr.playa

Morrigan [spoiler]

hello every one i got morrigan in my party after talking to her then surrvived the ambush at the farm and when i was on my way to kill the rich patron in his fort with his mom i got attacked by raiders and lost the battle  and morrigan was gone my other companions are all still with me...