Recent content by mr.master

1. mr.master

Beta Patch Notes e1.4.0

Stating that working home as software developer is no different than working at workplace is just blatantly wrong. I can guarantee you 100% that it is different, and stating that Covid 19 doesn't affect software developers is even more wrong. I'm a software developer, and I can tell you right...
  2. mr.master

UIExtenderLib: library to extend standard UI

Awesome, this fixed the problem. Thanks!
  3. mr.master

UIExtenderLib: library to extend standard UI

For some reason, when I use this, I can't make it work with any other mods. It works fine when I'm only using my mod. But no matter what the other mod does, won't work. Changing load order doesn't work either. Any tips?
  4. mr.master

SP Native BattleStamina - A Total War-inspired battle mechanics mod

Been waiting for something like this for Mount & Blade for ages. Amazing!
  5. mr.master

BL Coding Making a party follow players party

Ill post the stack trace later on today. Ill take a look at the "skip dialogs" mod, thanks!
  6. mr.master

Hopefully this will be of use to somebody. I've played around, trying to find a way to add new options to conversations. However, I haven't had much luck. I did find this though, which to my understanding should add a new option to the conversation. However, game crashes with a null reference...
  7. mr.master

Alright, I've made progress. I had some misconceptions on how you should use CampaignBehaviourBase. Basically, if I understood correctly, each behaviour just subscribes to party hourly ticks and does conditional checking on what to do with the party. I originally thought the whole Behaviour base...
  8. mr.master

There seems to be two event dispaters for this. CampaignEvents.TickPartialHourlyAiEvent.AddNonSerializedListener((object) this, new Action(this.HourlyTick)); CampaignEvents.AiHourlyTickEvent.AddNonSerializedListener((object) this, new Action<MobileParty...
  9. mr.master

BL Coding Is hardcoded dialogue the expectation?

This is something that I'd like to know as well. I'm trying to add in more options for companion conversations, but right now, I'm trying to wrap my head around where the replacing should be done.
  10. mr.master

I'm having a bit of trouble getting a party to follow my party. Obviously I'm missing something. The basecode is this. Basically, I'm listening to when a conversation is started and trying to change the beheviour that the conversation party would follow me after the conversation. They will...
  11. mr.master

Battle Atmosphere

Hopefully so! A lot if improvement can be seen in singleplayer already, I just hope some of these would reach the developers ears.
  12. mr.master

Modding in C# feels incredibly boring and tedious.

Waste of a language, worst decision ever? Care to elaborate why? Using C# is a massive improvement.
  13. mr.master

Battle Atmosphere

NOTE: This a copy from my old post. Some of these points still stand. One the crucial points of improvement that I personally am expecting from Bannerlord is the battle atmosphere. Don't get me wrong, alot has been done, and by far, it is better than Warband at this point. However, I do believe...
  14. mr.master

🦅Gamescom 2019 (20-24 August)

That is true, and I wish it will be opened up more as it would open up more possibilities.
  15. mr.master

🦅Gamescom 2019 (20-24 August)

That is not true at all.