Recent content by Mr. Dizfunktional

1. Need More Info Disrupting the Supply Lines. Town Start and End Destinations Reversed.

Ok. I was a little incorrect on what exactly was happening. I did a few more test with cheats enables so I can teleport.

The start and end destinations are NOT, in fact, reversed. What's happening is the quest says a caravan is going to move from Town A to Town B after five of days. It does not, however start moving to and from those towns at any point. Instead, after the listed number of days, the quest will update saying the caravan is now moving from Town A to Town C. The caravan will spawn at Town A and indeed move to Town C. The events unfold as stated and the quest continues normally. Town B is never used in the quest.
  2. Need More Info Disrupting the Supply Lines. Town Start and End Destinations Reversed.

Sorry. I'm not willing to download the beta and try it there at this time. I will, however, try to put in a ticket with my save file.
  3. Need More Info Disrupting the Supply Lines. Town Start and End Destinations Reversed.

Summary: How to Reproduce: Just play the game. Have you used cheats and if so which: No During the quest "Disrupting the Supply Lines" for "Arzagos's Conspiracy", the quest says a caravan is going from Town A to Town B, but in actuality, it goes from Town B to Town A. Tried three different...
Back
Top Bottom