• The forum has been updated. For an explanation of some of the changes, head over here.

MP_Erik's latest activity

• MP_Erik
    What we all expect from Battle Mode is a single life per round and a Large amount of players. Class selection could work by letting...
  • MP_Erik
    MP_Erik replied to the thread New Badge??Give votes!.
    +1, I find Skirmish nearly unplayable at the moment from a Badge perspective. Yup. If you want to sink the time to get 1000+ victories...
  • MP_Erik
    @Mabons really good post and sums up a lot of the points I hope to see in multiplayer especially concerning Menanv Cav. I'm a bit...
  • MP_Erik
    Yes, Spears are still completely useless unless you have a big speed bonus. Playing Spear aginst 2handed cav and getting only glances...
  • MP_Erik
    MP_Erik replied to the thread What's wrong with the servers?.
    Also noticed that TDM and Siege run very choppy for me at the moment. Seems to correlate with the maps though this is highly subjective...
  • MP_Erik
    Was it? Personally I would like a civilian faction/civilian outfits for each faction too. A more ragtag Bandit faction would certainly...
  • MP_Erik
    +1😇 Sometimes it really adds to the atmosphere. Add a mechanic like "recoyer your fallen banner" and we're ready or shipping
  • MP_Erik
    MP_Erik replied to the thread Bannerlord Captain Mode Problem.
    We all know how toothless kick-polls were in Waband and even if they were effective I don't think it will work on it's own to improve...
  • MP_Erik
    MP_Erik replied to the thread Online Log-in problem.
    Bought the game on Steam and had the same Problem. Entering the main menu works but trying to join a game or opening and leaving the...
  • MP_Erik
    MP_Erik replied to the thread Bannerlord Captain Mode Problem.
    I think a ranking System would be nice but for randoms I would perefer it in a way that there is a balance between the teams...
Top Bottom