MP_Erik's latest activity

• MP_Erik
    I'm surprised that matchmaking works at all, considering it was effectively gone for like a year. But yes, inspired by this post I had...
  • MP_Erik
    MP_Erik replied to the thread boats?.
    I think you could be in ghost mode for like 3 seconds after spawn as some shooters have it. But yes, not spawning surrounded by enemies...
  • MP_Erik
    MP_Erik replied to the thread Matchmaking mmr does not work.
    I think they should balance teams so that the average rank is roughly equal on both sides, should work even with small player bases...
  • MP_Erik
    MP_Erik replied to the thread Login Failed Multiplayer (HELP).
    Tested it with IPv6 off, doesn't seem to work. Edit: Managed to log in just now. Don't know what the problem was but I hope it is fixed.
  • MP_Erik
    +1 Having multiple characters is one thing I'm sorely missing compared to Warband. I wouldn't have come up with the look i'm playing...
  • MP_Erik
    I really miss the option to use character names like we had in Warband. I find it more immersive to display a name that ist specifically...
  • MP_Erik
    MP_Erik replied to the thread Any plans to stop back capping?.
    As for Azyar Stronghold my experience is that Defenders can win and do quite regularly. The problem is that the Attackers will always...
  • MP_Erik
    MP_Erik replied to the thread Can not connect to the servers.
    Same problem here. Interesting to know that it happens regularly.
  • MP_Erik
    MP_Erik replied to the thread JUST 3 TDM MAPS FOREVER?.
    I thinkt the only thing that holds community servers back compared to official ones is the lack of loot. Otherwise they perform just as...
  • MP_Erik
    FF active again? Nice! Though from my experience in Warband it is better to have pure self damage or pure team damage. The former takes...
Back
Top Bottom