Recent content by MountAndMemeButterlord

1. MountAndMemeButterlord

Complex Formations for Peasant Levy ?

I just hope circling up and using spears is an effective anti cav tactic.
  2. MountAndMemeButterlord

Question about sieges

Only in the bombardment phase.
  3. MountAndMemeButterlord

Your very first playthrough

I will try, but I am definitely playing with death enabled. If the Vlandians are like the real Normans I will have to reconquer Vlandia every time a new heir takes power  :lol:
  4. MountAndMemeButterlord

Your very first playthrough

Become a hero fighting bandits and mercenaries, unify Vlandia under my rule (by force, if necessary). Then I will try to broker an alliance with fellow North-men Sturgia and Battania (maybe the western empire as well) while I push South and conquer the "holy lands" from Aserai like a real Norman.
  5. MountAndMemeButterlord

Culture of Sturgia

A lot of the culture and material in the Kievan Rus came from trading with Turkic and Iranian people (and they are still deeply ingrained in Russian culture today) but I do not think any historians believe that the people of the Kievan Rus were Turkish.
  6. MountAndMemeButterlord

2nd Favourite Faction ?

Sturgia and Vlandia
  7. MountAndMemeButterlord

A correction about the Sturgian army

TW probably just decided that the Khuzaits need a good infantry unit.
  8. MountAndMemeButterlord

petmonster_tw said:
    Igor of the Skolderbrotva said:
    Hello. One thing I like a lot about Mount and Blade is the concern to make the game as real as possible, "historical".
    Therefore, I want to contribute with one information to the game developers:

In Sturgian troop tree the Ulfhednar are inferior to the Berserker... But, this is not right.

They are known as Odin's special warriors. An elite viking unit, well beyond Berserker!

Thanks.

Thanks for the feedback. Probably will fix it. Don't want to offend our Viking players.  :grin:

I am happy to see that developers read our feedback in the forum.
  9. MountAndMemeButterlord

KhergitLancer99 said:
    Hmm, I agree with the OP here. We other people may not be so familiar with this, but for those who are, it may feel like a knight is upgraded to a squire. Would any of you like this or defend TW ? Just because this is a lesser known example we shouldnt act blind or suppressive and be understanding. Even myself, after learning this thanks to OP became irritated by this.

Hopefully TW would change this.

One more example I would like to give related to this problem is Tarkan.Remember Tarkan ? Khuzait elite infantry. Yeah, I am not so sure about them. Tarkans were elite warriors of steppe empires. Why would elite warriors of steppe warriors be infantry ? They are still top tier but I just find it weird to see the name tarkan being spend on an infantry unit.

They probably decided that they needed to make at least one of the Khuzait elite units infantry.

I agree with you and OP about the berserkers and ulfhednar.
  10. MountAndMemeButterlord

Culture of Sturgia

You are reeeally ass hurt about black achilles huh Jurgen :lol:? Chill out a bit, it was not made by Greek historians it is American Hollywood who only care about accuracy in WWI and II movies, everything earlier than that is just an outline for a story and they are not trying to convince anyone that their ancestors were black. Just like they are not trying to convince people that their ancestors were half-god and had super powers. Also, I have no idea what you are talking about with the USSR, sometimes they were portrayed as more incompetent than evil but they were never portrayed as "good" in the US.

Besides, your rant is mostly irrelevant. No one is asking for half of the Sturgians to be black.
  11. MountAndMemeButterlord

Please add more spheroconical helmets for Sturgians before release.

I completely agree, I think there might need to be another poll asking people whether or not they think classes look good as they are or if they should make it look a little more "Rus" with the Turkic/Greek/etc influences shown here. It's getting a little late in development to redesign them again and go back though.
  12. MountAndMemeButterlord

You don't have the warband's artist, wth?

Teje1997 said:
    fedeita said:
    yes, artwork is beautiful but a winter loading screen for a desert map feels out of place
    Yeah, I would like to have coherent loading screens for each case (sieges, battles, depending on the land you are fighting, even artworks for towns, castles and villages would be amazing). Hope they work that too, but once again it has no priority,

I remember seeing a few farmer loading screens in Gamescom vids.
  13. MountAndMemeButterlord

fedeita said:
    yes, artwork is beautiful but a winter loading screen for a desert map feels out of place

It probably won't be hard to put the loading screens into categories before release, I can't wait to see them all.
  14. MountAndMemeButterlord

I like the Bannerlord art by Ilker Serdar Yildiz, I am going to enjoy the loading screens.

H-jvC.jpg
    l57qp.jpg
    Fh9NM.jpg
    xfq6F.jpg
    X4uTn.jpg
    U1jKc.jpg
  15. MountAndMemeButterlord

Culture!

vicwiz007 said:
    You're gonna have to tell me. Am I out of the loop for not knowing what this mystery game is?

Same lol. Something from Paradox or CA?
Back
Top Bottom