Recent content by MountandBladeKinsman

1. MountandBladeKinsman

Custom Characters

I believe you can somehow extract M&B font and add the character you wanted to add, then put it back into the game as a new font.
  2. MountandBladeKinsman

A Question of Hacking, for Great Justice! Race Limit, Item Limit.

If something is Hardcoded, chances are, there will never be a way to mod it, unless your a hardcore modder yourself.
  3. MountandBladeKinsman

Game randomly crashes to desktop

Try running the game as administrator, that should help, that usually does.
  4. MountandBladeKinsman

a couple of weird issues

Looks like your games scripts and files have been bumped over a little. A question for you though, did you happen to try to mod the game in any way? Another explanation might be that your game is very long, in ALL games longer games tend to have more issues. e.g. Oblivion at 20 hours is less glitchy than 200 hours.
  5. MountandBladeKinsman

Bows are Terrible!!

You have to understand this is year 626-ish. Only in the 14th century were there professional and renowned English Longbowmen.
  6. MountandBladeKinsman

360 degree screenies

THIS IS BEAUTIFUL.
  7. MountandBladeKinsman

B Native Other Polished Landscapes [RELEASED][news pg. 19]

From Mount and Blade Vanilla to Warband I have waited for this, thank you so much!
  8. MountandBladeKinsman

[S][1.125] -Black Sky- |v0.8.4| |Updated 18/06/10|

What?! Swadians are supposed to have the best Cavalry in Calradia! I think the Sarranids and the Swadians should swap Cavalry power... Sarranids have mail armor, and Swadians have plate armor... but whatever, this is your mod :grin: Ima make my own mod! Oh great mod BTW.
  9. MountandBladeKinsman

[B] Heavy Hooves: No More Sneaky Horses!

I checked it out, its neat and pretty awesome. Thanks!
  10. MountandBladeKinsman

Original Thread - Introduction and Discussion

This is awesome! Nice Job!
  11. MountandBladeKinsman

[B] Heavy Hooves: No More Sneaky Horses!

Can you make the body fall sounds a little louder if the unit is armored? Like if someone falls down, there is a clang sound, I hate it when a armored knight drops and all you hear is leather touching the floor D: I understand that metal armor doesnt make super loud clanging noises when people fall down (from experience), but I definitely know that they dont make leather sounds :grin:
  12. MountandBladeKinsman

Favorite Class to play

Single Player: Heavy Cavalry, Swadians FTW! or Archers, still Swadians!
    Multiplayer: Heavy Infantry when possible
  13. MountandBladeKinsman

[M] ProMode Mod Full Release

Couldnt stand by reading your post about useless range/archer/shields/horses. Did you realize that Mount and Blade is RENOWNED for their horse combat? Did you know Mount and Blade had "Mount" in the name? Did you realize that archers dominated the medieval battlefield? Did you know that the Longbow was the machinegun of its time? Did you know that without Bows and Arrows, we would still be stuck in the Dark Ages? Did you know that a shield was to defend against these archers and were used as melee weapons? Did you know that you we're insulting the game itself when you say all this? After you answer these questions Im sure you'll take back what you said. You realize that this could've been avoided if you used better wording.

EDIT: The point is that two sentences can be written to mean the same thing, yet they can have a TOTALLY different way of affecting the reader. But anyhow, I respect your mod to dueling, although I havent played it. I believe that all modders deserve respect :smile:
  14. MountandBladeKinsman

are you DEAF, by the way???????? or you are canning me?

Dunno how you can change the year, but yes, your stats do affect what you can use, like powerdraw, it allows you to use better bows, but generally your strength dexterity and what not affect what you can use. Ya know, I dont know how you're not SUPER flamed by now.
  15. MountandBladeKinsman

B Native Other Polished Landscapes [RELEASED][news pg. 19]

The desert is friggin awesome, but the 5th picture looks like native with better trees, although its impressive, its not as good as the other scenes by a longshot.
Back
Top Bottom