Recent content by Moton

1. Moton

Taleworlds™ starts making another game/dlc before Bannerlord is finished. "Unannounced Project™"

Since Mars there is a total of 106,754 reviews and 6,301 of those had between 0-2 hours of game time and 36,787 of those had 35 hours or more and 87% of those 106,754 where positive. Also 63,759 of those 106,754 had between 2-35 hours of game time. So most players is around 2-35 hours in total :)
  2. Moton

Taleworlds™ starts making another game/dlc before Bannerlord is finished. "Unannounced Project™"

I am talking about recent reviews from the past days, surely there are some. Didn't check every single review but after a quick check I didn't find any. You're welcome to check more thoroughly ofcourse (: On November 26th-27th only 43 out of 1835 was reviews with gametime between 0-2 hours...
  3. Moton

You kindof forget how unique Mount&Blade is and people seem to actually think it is a good game despite what is shown here on the forum. 94% of recent reviews on Steam are positive and most of them have over 100 hours game time, many of them over 300-400 hours. Couldn't find one review with less...
  4. Moton

Potential multiplayer skins leak

Oh **** you're right! I'm so sorry for that :D I dont even know why I thought it was you. Well if someone quotes me on this I will make sure to tell them I had it wrong.
  5. Moton

Why is camp mechanic non existent anymore?

Who needs camping when you can fight? Also did you know that you could fight? And after all that fighting you deserve a nice well done and rounded fight!
  6. Moton

CAN I GET AN ANSWER DEV TEAM

First of all! Then and thirdly!
  7. Moton

Multiplayer Overhaul

Yeah good luck with that. Voip is coming soon™ tho.
  8. Moton

Yes I know and I agree. Just said that most casual players only go on the steam review % and that's enough for them. What's being said here on the forum is probably irrelevant on Taleworlds future sales.
  9. Moton

Dude, everyone knows it's a tree. Like we've known this since before 0AD.
  10. Moton

I've had it negative since I bought it, changed to different reasons but it was never positive.
  11. Moton

Yeah it's actually to bad they got such a good score on Steam, dont know why so many gave it a positive actually but that's the most digging the casual player will do and they'll see that and think "This is a great game" buy it and then it really isn't.
  12. Moton

The only thing you can do is to not pay money in advance. Same with pre-orders, never do that. But to buy something and then be constantly mad about it wont fix any problems either :D Reality is that companies *shock value* mostly cares about your money, I'm not saying that the devs or designers...
  13. Moton

As usual people here jumping on random conclusions. I wouldn't be surprised if some of you were flat earthers or something. You take any infromation you get and speculate the hell out of it and in the end you belive in your own conclusion like they are facts.