Recent content by Moton

1. Moton

sell the m&b IP to larian studios armagan

You say that, but the issue is someone else said “yes this is being done, and it’s a good thing”.

I didn’t say whether it was good or bad. I only said someone “wasn’t insane” for commenting on something that was in the game blogs. It’s a little silly to not be allowed to take a neutral opinion on a gaming trend.
    I'm 50 hours into my campaign and I'm usually allergic to these feminist/woke games and Baldurs gate aint it. There are loads of great male characters and female aswell.

I would say among the companions they actually made the women much more aggressive and the men more passive wich I also find a little wierd but out in the gam world there are many cool men.
  2. Moton

Thanks TW for the mods!

I think he might have meant the thanks to TW for making it easier to mod, yea, but I could be wrong. lol
    In a way it is because of TW we even can get mods. Not that they should get credit for any mode made but for the fact that we have mods.
  3. Moton

Endgame is boring and really kills all the fun...

They should have made it so that after you have conquered most of the map the rest just join upp with you and at that moment you get zoomed out on the map and see another smaller continent with a really strong and advanced kingdom wich you have to defend from and eventually attack.
  4. Moton

Wow, weapons&shield on first person view is terrible!

There is first person which gives a full screen view and there is first person which puts the weapon, shield, etc onto the screen and moving the aiming reticule off center.

The result is 25-50% of the screen is covered by the shield/weapon and you have to learn to adjust your aim, it also seems to affect distance drop of arrows where out of weapon first person view I can 90% of shots calculate the drop so even if I miss to the side, the arrow is the right height but when weapons are shown the arrows seems to drop hugely faster so that long distance shots become almost impossible.

For now I've switched to 3rd person because I simply can't play in 1st person with the bow that useless and fighting vs cavalry with a shield that blocks 50% of the screen is super annoying when cavalry constantly weave to the left into the area the shield blocks from view. .

Yeah it sounds like a FoV problem.
  5. Moton

Take MP Offline

Depends if it was an obvious mistake- which it was. It was either intentionally inflammatory or Ill considered. It's up to him which way he wants to go with it. He had a ladder to climb down; but you can't let these things go uncontested- if it's not challenged then we as a community have conditioned it as acceptable.

In summary - always challenge intolerance.

@ Kentucky- and yet people still willingly throw themselves under the proverbial truck. I'm gonna do what I'm gonna do; it's pretty easy to avoid me - just don't do anything intolerant (or I will pressure an explanation out of you).

If you always treat people with respect then I've got nothing to go on do I? I don't force anyone to say anything.

Youre way overdramatic. But I also know we are way different. I can call people d!cks sometimes but thats not because I disrespect men in general or their genitalia lol, it's just a word made to discribe a general behaviour. Same with fangirl. I guess you're totally fine with the saying "toxic masculinity" wich is exactly the same thing.
  6. Moton

What's your experience with being a foot soldier?

Why should I actually use my feet to move around like some kind of peasant? It's mount&blade for Christ's sake, not sword and sandal!

:grin:
    Why have such huge limitations tho? This game has only one way playing it. On horseback fighting all the time, great Sandbox RPG!
  7. Moton

Take MP Offline

Seriously - why even bother trying to defend that? You got angry; and said something stupid. Just say "sorry - not what i was trying to get at" and move on. I find it fascinating that people would rather dig themselves into a deeper and deeper hole rather then just own their mistake.

Its not really healthy practice asking for forgiveness wihtout question just because someone is offended. That's kind of your problem to be honest.
  8. Moton

In Need of Advice

are you using some mods ? the roman number were removed a few updates ago and I have never seen these four sorting options before

It's one of those stupid decisions made by TW. Those where great so you could group all your companions into one group.
  9. Moton

report bug

What am I supposed to do with this? I dont talk baguette
  10. Moton

Can you set up camp in Bannerlord? Like in Warband.

Its so sad they didn't keep or improve the camp function. Would be really nice to be able to set camp and enter the scen. And it would grow and change depending on culture and army size, you can walk around talk to your troops or your companions and maybe have some cool stuff to do in the commanders tent. But nah, here's a speed up button.
  11. Moton

1000 PLAYERS SERVER - NEXT EVENT on the 29th of October at 9 PM CET

Sounds like fun, I will check it out!
  12. Moton

option to join minor clans?

Hello, This is my first post on the forums and I was wondering what you guys think on the idea of joining minor clans. Currently they seem very bland and boring they play such a minor role and by end game they become so irrelevant you forget they exist. I think it would be awesome to join in minor clans and each one would have a unique quest to join similar to skyrim, after you join you'd have access to the unique troop line. I think they should also have a similar "hideout" system like bandits, but instead of attacking you could recruit troops and have access to a shop with special Items. personally I think this would really make you care more for each clan and maybe learn more about each of their lores. anyways what do you guys think?

It's a great idea but sadly TW wont ever do anything like this now. We can only hope modders add this kind of depth.
  13. Moton

Will Weather be in the Game for Launch?

Would make such a differense having a battle in rain and thunder, would be so damn cool.
  14. Moton

Full Release Battle size Cap Increase?

No, I don't want reinforcement spawns.
    So what do you want? Battles of 10 people?
Back
Top Bottom