Recent content by DawnPatroleum

1. DawnPatroleum

Resolved No character voice when you command troops

Is this normal to not hear your character's voices in bandit camp raids? I've noticed in every bandit camp I raid, the character doesn't say "Charge" or "Follow me!". Summary: No character voice when you command troops How to Reproduce: When you raid bandit camps. Have you used cheats and if so...
  2. DawnPatroleum

Resolved Incoming Grammar Police! Minor punctuation mistakes in campaign intro in-game

As far as I can see, there are only three minor punctuation mistakes. See below. "It's armies scatter foes before them." ---- "It's" is a contraction of "it is" and it should be "Its" since it is a possessive pronoun. "The strongholds of proud tribes crumbled beneath it's engines of war." ----...
  3. DawnPatroleum

1.5.10 has a small punctuation error in the English cutscene subtitles.

Dear development team.

There is a small error in the English subtitles of the newly added campaign cutscene that I hope can be easily fixed. There is a contracted "it's" in one of the lines that is spoken as the possessive "its" by the narrator. I hope this is easy to fix. I otherwise love the artwork in the cutscene and think it sets the scene nicely.

The English grammar for the narration is fine, but it sounds somewhat clunky and cliched. However that is an issue of personal taste. I hope your Turkish team is has a wonderful Ramadan and a great Eid. Can't wait for the upcoming crafting overhaul.
    I just noticed this myself. It's definitely not a huge deal, but I'm a stickler about grammar. Again, not a huge deal, but I would assume they'd fix it in a future patch?
  4. DawnPatroleum

Resolved Refresh Rate Reverts Back to 50Hz

Summary: The refresh rate in the video settings of the menu does not save after closing. I have verified that my Windows computer display settings and NVIDIA settings are both set to 75Hz. I tried running the game without mods and it was still not saving the refresh rate settings How to...
  5. DawnPatroleum

Not playing til the game is completed

Honestly, I have put in about 300+ hours into the campaign so far and yeah it's not perfect nor will it be for a very long time, but it's in early access for a reason. If you really wanted to see this game complete, it's up to gamers like us to play it as it is, have some fun, and report any issues! Think of it like beta, but for everyone. It should be an honor and a privilege to play it early and be given an opportunity to find issues to report. We put too much responsibility on the shoulders of developers. It's incredibly difficult to code and design a game so I have empathy for them. Probably more so because I couldn't develop a game if my life depended on it.
  6. DawnPatroleum

Resolved Minor Bug: Attacker vs. Defender troop size is wrong

Summary: Before clicking attack to initiate battle with Monchug, the number of attackers and defenders is swapped around. It shows that I have 1230 troops and Monchug has 209, but it's the other way around. How to Reproduce: Happens when you initiate battle with Monchug or it could be any...
  7. DawnPatroleum

Resolved Stuck in settlement after Aserai voted on peace with the Khuzait

Hi, are you still having the same problem after the latest patch?

Just checked this and it's working now! Resolved! Thank you all for your continued efforts!
  8. DawnPatroleum

Resolved Stuck in settlement after Aserai voted on peace with the Khuzait

Hi, are you still having the same problem after the latest patch?

I will check and let you know. Thanks for the reply back.
  9. DawnPatroleum

Resolved Execution cinematic not displaying properly

Summary: When executing prisoner, the screen to see the animation of the execution is cut out. Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Askar Media (Screenshots & Video): Version: e1.4.1.223641 Installed community-made modifications: None Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 GPU: NVIDIA EVGA RTX 2060...
  10. DawnPatroleum

Resolved Potential Diplomacy Bug - Voting for ownership of Fiefs

Summary: When voting to take a fief (Rhotae) and getting majority support, it will not change to my clan. Does this not take effect right away or is this a bug? Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Rhotae Media (Screenshots & Video): Version: e1.4.1.223641 Installed community-made modifications...
  11. DawnPatroleum

Resolved Minor bug: Unit portraits look warped

I uploaded my game saves to the upload.taleworlds.com webpage and copied the thread link in the description of the upload.
  12. DawnPatroleum

Resolved Minor bug: Unit portraits look warped

Summary: When opening up army menu when transferring prisoners or units from garrison, certain cavalry units are warped looking in the little portrait. This also happens when recruiting out of settlements. Affects Jawwal Bedouin, Jawwal Camel Rider, and Ghulam. There could be more that I am...
  13. DawnPatroleum

Resolved Unable to change clan banner to different color background

Hi, can you upload again? Before uploading your save file, please put this thread's link in the description text box at upload.taleworlds.com so I can identify your save file.

I just noticed that when you leave any kingdom and then start your own, changing the background of your banner disappears. However, if you leave a kingdom and then change your banner background before you start your own, it seems to be fine. I re-uploaded the save file.
  14. DawnPatroleum

Resolved Unable to change clan banner to different color background

Hi, can you upload again? Before uploading your save file, please put this thread's link in the description text box at upload.taleworlds.com so I can identify your save file.
    Shoot, shoot, shoot! I think I might have accidentally overwritten the save file that had this problem. If it helps with anything, I left Southern Kingdom and Vlandia on another save file and it didn't do the same thing. I was able to change my flag's background color. Maybe it's just isolated to Aserai that have this problem?
Back
Top Bottom