Recent content by Mosiiiek

1. Need More Info downloaded the game with an xbox game pass subscription, when it is found, the following error pops up:unhandled exception code 0xc000001d at address

Yes, there's still same problem with the same errors. Somewhere on similar topic, someone write, that could be a problem with avx/avx2 support.
    Is this true and processor need to have avx instructions ? I have a xeon E5649 and most AAA games work perfectly.
  2. Need More Info Game Crashes From Launcher Unhandled Exception Code 0xC000001D

Yes, there's still same problem with the same errors. Somewhere on similar topic, someone write, that could be a problem with avx/avx2 support.
    Is this true and processor need to have avx instructions ? I have a xeon E5649 and most AAA games work perfectly.
  3. Need More Info error v1.0.3. unhandled exception code 0xc000001d at address 0x7FFF9C1BD3E7

so still nothing, i don't have any hope... thx tale
  4. Need More Info Game Crashes From Launcher Unhandled Exception Code 0xC000001D

Yes I've tried this and is the same problem as people who write it before. Deleting data folder don't resolve the problem.
  5. Need More Info Game Crashes From Launcher Unhandled Exception Code 0xC000001D

Any fix for that? :sad: game on xbox gamepass and still not working
  6. Need More Info error v1.0.3. unhandled exception code 0xc000001d at address 0x7FFF9C1BD3E7

i have the same problems - still not repaired on xbox game pass??
Back
Top Bottom