Recent content by Morph145

1. Need More Info Achievements not working Steam

Hey, the achievements for sandbox are disabled by design. This is intended. If you encounter the issue on an unmodded campaign with cheats disabled please let me know.
    well i play campain unmodded without cheats. still no achievment for HenryV
  2. Need More Info Achievements not working Steam

Hey, the achievements for sandbox are disabled by design. This is intended. If you encounter the issue on an unmodded campaign with cheats disabled please let me know.
    well i got a achievment today but i didnt get others like married a widow or craft a t6 sword or have a caravan and workshop at the same time. Are these achievments known to have issues or what else could be the problem? I play the campain without any cheats and mods
  3. Bug Reports & Known Issues [v2.54]

other Problem: the guildmaster in Richaveg gave me the quest to hunt down some bandits, few seconds later it says: quest failed, the bandits have been killed by someone else. no problem here but now the Guildmaster cant give me new quests cause the dialog option wont appear.
  4. Bug Reports & Known Issues [v2.54]

OMG :facepalm: shame on me thx
  5. Bug Reports & Known Issues [v2.54]

Hi Guys,
    i have a problem/bug with the landbuying option. When i go in the option to buy acres nothing happens. No matter which town or how many acres i choose everytime when i push Done nothing happens. What can i do to fix this?
Back
Top Bottom