Recent content by Morbo

1. Morbo

What made you sad today? v.IV

I just realized that I still haven't painted any of my walls yet, despite the fact that I've been living here for a year and 8 months now. That's sad.

Meh I just never have the energy to start with anything like this.
  2. Morbo

What are you playing right now?

But do either of those have lightsabers??? I THINK NOT!
    Mmmmm a lightsaber-shooting Shilka...the ultimate mobile AAA?

But think I will try out some free TOR, see how it goes. If it's fun enough, maybe sub for a month to try the expansion stuff.
  3. Morbo

The Taleworlds Travel Advisory

Going through some pics on google earth, I'd say both of those look really nice. Too bad I've already been in Norway for a short trek back in early March, but they can go on the list for next year.

Wish my employer would let me take more than 3 weeks of vacation time in one go. So many nice trips I can never do in only 3 weeks. :sad:
  4. Morbo

Happy 10 Year TW Anniversary

Huh... "Date Registered: 07 May 2005, 22:15:41"
    Moving steadily towards 11 years, forgot it'd been so long. Of course out of all that time I've only actively been around for maybe a year or so.

And all this because a certain pint-sized someone decided it was a good idea to buy me a key to the then M&B beta. The horror!
  5. Morbo

Screenshot Mega Thread

The hell is wrong with Geralt in that second shot? He's looking pale enough to be recently deceased. Or maybe the seafood isn't agreeing with him.
  6. Morbo

Well I have recently been recommended the coast to coast trail, a sizable part of which goes through Yorkshire.
  7. Morbo

Anyone know any good 2 to 3 week long treks?

Was originally planning to go to Equador next month for a 3 week trek, but then Cotopaxi, which was a planned climb, started erupting again for the first time in 75 years. :\

Now I'm maybe considering going for Stok Kangri (6123m) in NW India, one of the more accessible Himalayan trekking peaks. Or maybe a trek in the Russian part of the Altai mountains...except I'd probably get mauled by bears inebriated Russians.
    All so expensive though.
  8. Morbo

What TV series are you watching?

Been binging on Battlestar Galactica as I hadn't seen it in a long long time. But then you get to the post New Caprica part of season 3 and....BLARGH. I'd really forgotten how ****ty it all got from that point on. At times it's basically little more than a frakkin' soap opera.
  9. Morbo

Teofish said:
    On a Star Wars binge again. And played through everything I have except TOR. So I reinstalled that. Anyone know if they did an update to make soloing more fun? For some reason it doesn't feel like the grindy slogfest it did last time I played.
    Also been thinking of trying TOR again after hearing some people claim the new expansion is pretty decent.
    But then I remember quitting after getting one character to level 50 or so and losing the will to live, so I dunno. Wish they'd implement some proper space combat stuff instead of what they have now.
  10. Morbo

say cheese

Pharaoh X Llandy said:
    Practicing for my role in an upcoming film called Pharaoh, Interrupted.

I play the Pharaoh.

gweeu.jpg

Not sure if I've got the psychotic murder-stare perfected yet.
    Have you thought about trying a necklace made out of the skulls of your vanquished enemies instead?
    It would accessorize well with those so-called "beautiful deep eyes", those same eyes that look like they're going to swallow the souls of any and all firstborn sons they see!
  11. Morbo

Nostalgia Mega Thread

Recently caught an episode of...

Makes ones wax nostalgic, and then run off to amazon to order a dvd boxset.

Think I'm gonna get my swiss army knife and use it to MacGyver me a working death laser or something.
    Or maybe A-Team style...ride my bicycle into a nearby toolshed, cue a quick montage involving welding gear, old rusty pipes and some power tools, then come out again driving a fully functional BATTLE TANK.

12. Morbo

Mount&Blade community IRC channel

Fun times playing GeoGuessr last night!

But otherwise, reminded me a bit of another irc channel once that started sliding towards its demise.
    I blame...entropy!
  13. Morbo

Weather

Hurray for having had the hottest December on record here, with the average temperature shattering the previous record by 2.7°C. Sunshine levels were apparently also once in 30 years abnormally high, which is weird as it felt like a fairly wet month.
    PUHLEASE let the rest of the winter go the other way. Less than 25cm of snow is gonna leave me feeling unsatisfied. :sad:
  14. Morbo

Post delicious meals you made!

Well, they usually stuff it in the same dark corner as the vegetarian stuff in the supermarket. Personally I also don't really see it as meat.
    Just wish there was some more variety in it, as there's only ground tenebrios (mealworms) now.
  15. Morbo

Just installed Rise of Flight myself. Never even knew the base game was free to play.
    Just wish I had the DIY skills to make a stick extension for my Warthog, as I don't wanna buy one from some random internet guy. 65 euros for a piece of aluminium?? Pft.
Back
Top Bottom