Recent content by Mopsolini

1. Mopsolini

Resolved Way to go beyond the playing area in MP

Bug Hunter badge was for the beta phase. Sorries!
    Oh , that sad. Anyway I glad to help community in searches of such thing and make game better :wink:
  2. Mopsolini

Because of the map revamp this issue is no longer happening. Thanks for reporting.
    Thank you for your reply on my post !! Wasn't expecting that someone will notice it :smile: Can I ask , did I make enough to recieve a badge for bug huntig ? Thank you for attention.
  3. Mopsolini

In Progress Broken combat system

this just proofs the tree hitbox?
    Mate , that thing works with everything the sword , axe , pike doesn't matter , if you feints to much it can go through objects , and it is very hard to block cause the enemy's atack going right throug your sword and it's confusing
  4. Mopsolini

In Progress Broken combat system

Was dueling at EUDuel Server and while practising feints , noticed that the pickaxe is going right through the tree. On attached video you can see how does it works. And I also noriced that a lot of players abusing that bug. Here is the link on the video - My proofs Specs: Intel Core i5-4670K...
  5. Mopsolini

At this video you can see how we ( me - Mops and a member of clan [GH] could get out of the playing area in MP. He could go even further, but fell. That wasn't easy , but if you menage to jump on the orange awning behind Invincible you will be able to get to the balcony and for example as archer...
Back
Top Bottom