Recent content by Moe

1. Moe

B Fantasy Chronicles of Might and Magic[0.6 released July 1'st 2016]

Does anyone know how to impement the Scene Objects from Page 13, Cafers post - where he apperently worked on the town scenes:

He dropped the files and some code but i don't have any clue how to put those correctly in place.
  2. Moe

1.4.3 Getting Lords to join your kingdom

I agree, maybe they set this ridiculous amounts because some players made a sh1tload of money thorugh exploits or whatever but i didn't and tried to convice 3 of my friends from sturgia, all above 50 relatiob up to 80 relation(Olek) and max 1 town + 1 castle. Olek who only had one castle - took 1,5mil and at that point i had not enoguh for yorik who was at 1/6 with 350k. Roughly estimaded he will cost about 1.8 mil with 1 town + 1 castle, I only had 1,9mil in the first place ... so they were my friends and didn't ask for reasonable amounts, i'm a little bit upset ... Still I could cheese my way around with the broken smithing javelin prices but to get that amount of money i need to rob many towns blind at least 2 times since they hold only 50k most of the time. Normally i was able to barter items too, since 1.4.3 i can't anymore wich doesn't make any sense to me why this happened besides a try to stop cheesing with items like javs or smth ... I hope this gets balanced out.
  3. Moe

Snow-balling version 1.4.2. I'm starting to think its not an accident.

I have a save from the very beginning. Played Warband for like 3k hours straigth so i knew how to approach the game somehow.

Joined Sturgia, everything was still pretty balanced for the first 200 days. If it wasn't for me Sturgia would have been eliminated quickly. after i joined Sturgia as mercenary, the whole empire started to fall apart with western being the strongest. Khuzait started to steamroll. But wars were still slow progressing. When i was ready to create my own kingdom via main story, i guess it must have been V1.3. the whole empire got devided between all ohter factions but most went to khuzait ofc. The behaviour of declaring wars changed slightly with the patches but with the new beta 1.4.2 it's gone too crazy.
    Now all Factions declare wars on enemies they can't even remotely handle (Sturgia declares war on Khuzait while they are on peace with everyone so very strong and will steamroll sturgia as soon as i let the game progress from this point). And besides that, everyone starts to declare war on anyone it's crazy. I won't continue this save for now since i know that now with this braindead behaviour of the factions they will get themselves eliminated in a matter of weeks ingame...
    With the new System of voting for Wars it should be more likely that wars against too strong enemies will be downvoted/avoided in the firstplace by the NPC's.
    For example, Sturgia was smart enough on my playthrough - after i saved their asses from khuzaits - to wait, and claim the spoils of war in the center territory and then stay calm for a while since khuzait had double the strength and battania was a little bit stronger (15kvs20k roughly). Vlandia lost many fiefs to battania and aserai, but then quickly stopped being at war on two fronts. But then 1.4.1 came out and it was a huge mess, so i tried beta 1.4.2 and many things got better (like defection of Lords that had a good relation with me etc. and some gameplay mechanics). But the insane behaviour of the Factions persists. No mentally healthy person would start a multi frontier war against 3 (or even 4 factions the last time i tested) wich are all severly stronger than themselves...
    If a Faction becomes too weak because they lost on all fronts, well that was always happening previously in M&B and one or two factions get destroyed eventually soon. But now with this kind of insane aggressive behaviour, the game will be over very fast.
    Well i had a big interest in claiming 3 Clans of Sturgia wich were my friends relation wise - to implement their fiefs into my kingdom to give me a kickstart. But after i noticed that they will only bring their fiefs if i am at war with them i decided to prey on the weakest faction at that point, that took a seriuos beating recently and just lick their wounds, Vlandia. But then the Patch kicked in and all the factions go crazy and everything gets messed up and factions start to dwindle in a very short time cuz they act like dog****. That makes me kinda prejudiced in this matter but still i think this behavior is not normal or good for the game.
    Currently i always save and load to see how the factions react but since the patch it's insane how all the factions rush into war within one week like a madhouse and i won't play on since i know Khuzait will steamroll the whole map within a few months from that point. (one save that was before 1.4.2, i am watching until all factions are at war with eachother and reload to see if i can manipulate them or see a pattern).

I think many people have many opinions on thow factions should behave but in the end someone will always be disappointed. Still i hope that the devs aim on a long and slow paced game since the travel speed is also slower than in warband, if someone is starting to seige one of my few castles i sometimes don't even have 2 days until they crushed my defences. Keep the essence of the game wehre i can put in 1000+ hours and only have half the map after that, maybe some diplomacy system could help idk.

Don't give up and don't try to satisfy the masses. If you do that, the vanilla version will become a joke and will be for those 12 year olds with a super short ignition cord like the mate mentioned before. I loved the high dufficulty and slow pacing that warband had and would appreciate to keep this in bannerlord with more tools to make this even more immersive like dimplomacy options, the clan system heirs and so on. And don't forget to implement the things we had on warband already like freeing lords out of captivity including the related quests to do so for example and maybe bring back the fight your way out if you get caught sneaking into a town, that was awesome.

Now i stop, greetings.
  4. Moe

Resolved Endless Loop After Persuading someone to join kingdom.

Summary: Promote this Topic to the Top again, after the Hotfix for Beta 1.4.2 yesterday (10.06.20) this is still kicking in.
    I convinced a lord to join my kingdom and after that each time i clicked i got thrown back into the dialogue screen with that guy twice until i am on the campaign map again.
    How to "Solve": I was able to go on normally after i created an Army with this guy in the kingdom screen.
    Quest/Settlement Name (if related): -
    Media (Screenshots & Video): n/a

Version: BETA 1.4.2
    Computer Specs
    :
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForxe GTX 1060 6GB
    CPU: AMD Phenom II X6 1090T Black Edition
    RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB, DDR3-1600, CL10 (HX316C10FBK2/16)
    Motherboard: ASUS Crosshair Formula IV AMD 890FX Chipset
    Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Crucial MX300 SSD (525GB)
  5. Moe

Resolved Game becomes unclickable when trying to convince lords to join my kingdom 1.4.2b

Summary: Yes it's the same to me but i got a kingdom made with the main quest line back in 1.3ish.
    How to Reproduce: Be King i suppose ( maybe as vassals its different idk) and try to convince a lord to join your kingdom.
    Media (Screenshots & Video): Stuck in this Screen:

Computer Specs
    :
  6. Moe

[beta 1.4.2] peasant recruits from every factions on existing save are priced 580 instead of 20

- Good thing you nerfed that one handed way of the sword perk a little bit but its still ridiculous. For two handed the last Perk is now as broken as it was for one handed before. I hope you have the same plans to nerf that aswell asap.

- Somehow i get money for recruiting soldiers, quite good money i can make a fortune recruiting troops now lol... is that temporarily until some changes kick in or is it a "feature" now ?

- Shieldwall Formation is completely broken, troops stay in ranks with so much distance between each other and when i do the advance order they form a very tight, very long shieldwall.
    I can't drag the formations anymore it seems, too.

Anyway this Beta version seems promising.

Computer Specs
    :
  7. Moe

Resolved Army Formation

- Good thing you nerfed that one handed way of the sword perk a little bit but its still ridiculous. For two handed the last Perk is now as broken as it was for one handed before. I hope you have the same plans to nerf that aswell asap.

- Somehow i get money for recruiting soldiers, quite good money i can make a fortune recruiting troops now lol... is that temporarily until some changes kick in or is it a "feature" now ?

- Shieldwall Formation is completely broken, troops stay in ranks with so much distance between each other and when i do the advance order they form a very tight, very long shieldwall.
    I can't drag the formations anymore it seems, too.

Anyway this Beta version seems promising.

Computer Specs
    :
  8. Moe

Are the new one handed and two handed perks better or worse?

Guys seriously this one handed skill tree is absolutely broken now. First of all: Shield bash imporvement is powerful and should not be available at 25skill. The skill tree was very interesting and rewarding before 1.4.
    Now the 2nd point, and worst: theres a lot of videos and complaints about the attack speed of some lords. I have employed Duwain the Swordsman with 270 one handed skill. Before he was very strong already in tournaments but now he is insane when you give him a one handed weapon. The reason for this is the new Style of the last Perk, before we got it at 275 and if i recall correctly it didn't add up speed and damage from 200 but rather at 250 or so don't rememeber (maybe it didnt work at all thats possible too). But now one gets !!!!!RIDICULOUS!!!!! Amounts of Attack Speed and Damage with this perk earlier than before! This perk should be availabe at 275 and add up the percentages at 275 as well to avoid this overpowered **** sorry.
    Bring back the slow damage imporvements for either axes and amces or swords, it made the choices very interesting for the damage amplifiers. And put the impoved shield bash perk back to 175 or 200 that was a reasonable stage of the skill to get such a powerful ability.

Don't **** up things that were already fine before please.

Greetings
  9. Moe

Need More Info Rescue Daughter Quest Hints appear at any Village anywhere on the map repeatedly

Summary: Hints for finding Daughter appear at each Village i visit anywhere on the map. How to Reproduce: Accept any Rescue Daughter Quest, visit any village on the map Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Rescue Daughter, Andurn Media (Screenshots & Video)...
  10. Moe

Resolved Companion Duplicates after I left her to finish a gang invasion quest

Summary: I found a character named the same as my companion but with different look. I have left her on a mission for defending against an invading gang before this happened. How to Reproduce: maybe chose option to resolve Quest leaving companion and troops for it. Quest/Settlement Name (if...
  11. Moe

Resolved Clipping Issue with Northern Light Saddle

indeed.
    Summary: Northern Light Saddle on horses. The actual saddle is way further back than the horse itself.

How to Reproduce
    : Buy ingame Item and equip on any Horse

Media (Screenshots & Video):

Version: e1.0.7

Computer Specs
    :
  12. Moe

Modding *Sammelthread*

Hey Leute ich habe ein Problem mit dem Old Frontier Mod, habe dort bereits das Problem geschildert aber bekomme keine antwort, ich vermute das Problem ist zu tiefgehend das mir da jemand von dort helfen kann/will.
    Moe said:
    Hey Guys.
    It's now Day 215 and I have now Problem with 2 Battles, every time i want to join in i get a CTD.

Well ok forget about the things i wrote before but i just let it spoilered so ppl can look how i started figuring out the problem.
    - First ideas (PC description + all the fixes described to solve CTD and heavy Lags - done; written down if ur interested):
    Is it possible that some saves can get corrupted after a while?
    I already done all the fixing solutions setting everything to the lowest values (except gamma of course), updated everything i could and even more (included most of the settings for weak Computers).
    My Laptop is an Alienware 14 (Intel core i5 4200M with 2,5GHz, 6GB Ram, a G-Force GT-750 M Graphics, 500GB Hybrid SSD HDD [less than 50% occupied]and windows 7 64-bit OS) wich should be strong enough to run this game easily. Maybe it's a Graphics Card incompability as i experienced in the Past with my Ati trying to play Skyrim i don't know but if i remember correctly this situation occured already with my Tower PC (i stopped playing M&B WB for 1 or 2 years dunno exactly) wich has the mentioned Ati - i guess i damaged my save somehow...
    It's just those specific battles i cant enter anymore. First one is: i tried to join a battle between one of my Natvie American borther Chief with about 50 men (my army 67 men) and the Spanish army with about 400 men. Well that i could ignore since i would lose that anyway but the second one is a save Village mission (save Cayomulgee) with 30 Bandits in there, after i done all the fixes including the Ram adjustment i got to the point that i saw my character and my army but in the next second i got a CTD - always, don't know what to do further. My Idea was to leave the Quest and go on ingame and maybe try later to enter the village again (hopefully it's not burned down already when i come back) but this cannot be the final solution !

I figured out it's one of my Companions casuing the Problem, as i searched the posts i found similar problems of other users. I guess it's a special item i gave him that causes the CTD cuz everytime i attempt to click on Idibil the Spaniard, i get a CTD... thats the reason why i can't enter any battle since he is on 4th space in my army and the game is not able to load him properly (I moved him down on last spot and shortened my Battlesize to 60 so he wouldn't appear and i was able to enter any battle now !!!). When i crosschecked the posts i didnt find a solution for this problem, can i somehow adjust the files to make him naked or kick him out of my party ??? Maybe we could figure out what specific item causes the CTD's together for future ?! please help :0

Greetings
    Moe

Nun stellte sich mir die Frage ob ich denn meinen Savegame modifizieren kann um den problemauslösenden Kumpane aus meiner Truppe zu kicken per Script oder ihn eben nackt zu machen wie in dem Quote beschrieben. Da ich sonst nicht wirklich einen passenden Thread gefunden habe, dachte ich mal Frage ich hier nach. Habe bereits versucht die Troops.txt Datei zu modifizieren und habe Python 2.8 runtergeladen, aber nicht mehr - traue mich noch nicht so recht an das "modding" an sich ran da ich kein PC-Crack bin. Eventuell hat ja jemand ne einfache Lösung parat bevor ich versuche mich da tiefer rein zu arbeiten und am Spiel rumzumurksen. Oder wird mir einfach nur sagen - ne Pech gehabt save corrumpiert fang neu an^^

MfG Moe
  13. Moe

1755 SCREENSHOTS

No i putted her in Pirate Town Garrison so she couldn't be harmed. Must have been her Sister  :iamamoron:
  14. Moe

NEW version 3.2 OPEN BETA available

You are cute Gabrilduro  :wink:

I see you have a life too aswell as i do so don't hurry. Guess until we will have Bannerlord released and a good Mod like this could take for years  :facepalm:
    3.5 is not in open Beta i guess ? I stay tuned for sure just drop it when u are ready and i will be glad testing it.
    I will also continue collecting informations and hand them over in the Tasks.
    Never surrender
Back
Top Bottom